Vascular & Interventional Radiology  |
Dr. Andrew Martin, MD
I specialize in bringing the most advanced diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive treatment techniques throughout the field of Vascular and Interventional Radiology to NIRP.

NIRP Sugar Land

• HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Martin

In addition to treating the symptoms caused by blocked arteries I also introduce patients to the idea that the disease is cause by smoking and the Standard American Diet (SAD) and therefore can be treated by converting to a whole foods plant based diet.

Dr. Martin's Experience

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Vascular & Interventional Radiology
  • Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology
  • Interventional Radiology

• Diagnostic Radiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*
  • Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Aneurysm
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Hypertensive Encephalopathy
  • Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS)
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities

• Loma Linda University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Of California San Diego Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
Dr. Martin's Performance
in Richmond, TX |
My first visit and I felt comfortable with my surrounding Dr Martin took his time explaining what to expect.
in Missouri City, TX |
Awesome doctor along with his nurses and staff. Highly recommend him more to doctors out there for referrals. This facility is a top rated area, they deserve a 5 star rating.
in Houston, TX |
I had a great experience with dr martin. We visited his office for my fathers nephrostomy tube replacement.Dr martin performed a quick pain free procedure. The wait time was very short. I had no problems with appointment scheduling. The nurses and staff are great. Highly recomended!
in Houston, TX |
I strongly recommend Dr Martin to other patients because of his very professional attitude towards patients and his ability to explain to his patients the nature of their illness and the pertinence of the recommended treatment. He has shown excellent expertise and has made me feel cared for at a time it was very important for me to trust a physician. I obtained excellent treatment and I feel a whole lot better. Thank you Dr. Martin
in Houston, TX |
On March 22, 2017. Dr. Martin performed a 4 injection stem cell injection to my lumbar lower back. This is a new inovating procedure that use your own blood. The blood is extracted from your arm, is process through a machine, and is then injected to your back. The stem cells will then multiply giving you relive from pain. 5 days after Dr.'s Martin procedure l stared feeling much better. If you suffer from this condition don't hesitate to contact Dr. Martin and his associated.
in Brazoria, TX |
The first visit with NIRP and Dr. Martin was to see if he and his team could help provide medical assistance to my husband for more blood flow to his feet. He detail the required procedure, and had wonderful results. Dr. Martin is warm and caring, as well as knowledgeable in his chosen profession. I would recommend him to family and friends alike.
Richmond, TX |
Dr. Martin seems to really care and definitely took time to listen. No rush to get to next patient.
in Bellaire, TX |
I am so impressed with Dr. Martin. He really shows he cares about his patients-even before he met me-he cared enough to read about my diagnosis. I was so grateful for a compassionate, caring, knowledgeable doctor. I have a complicated disease & I have seen so many doctors that don't want to see the complicated patient. But not DR. MARTIN-he thrives with a challenge. He patiently listened to my complete history & then started making plans for me. I was so great grateful for his excellent care!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Martin is everything you want in a physician. HE listens to his patient. He explains the procedures to he patient and the patient's family members. His staff is incredibly nice, friendly and most importantly, knowledgeable. He lives what he instructs and want to set all of his patients on the pathway to good health.
Houston, TX |
Explained procedure clearly before it was done. Procedure went exactly as described.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Martin and his team are a very professional group I was recommended to Dr. Martin through my family doctor I went in with lower back pain and the next day I had no pain at all in my lower back I was given a steroid shot I highly recommend this doctor he is very good and professional
in Missouri City, TX |
My mom is 88 and has dementia. Dr Martin and his staff were so patient and considerate. He was thorough with exam and made sure to clearly explain his findings and plan of care.
in Houston, TX |
I recommend Dr Martin because he is a kind, sweet Dr.He explained everything that was going on with the doppler.The staff was very nice and the facility was very clean.
in Missouri City, TX |
On time, thorough exam, answered all my questions, didn't recommend or perform unnecessary procedures, and personable.
in Missouri City, Tx |
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Martin. Great bedside manner! Took the time to answer all questions and concerns.
in Hallsville, TX |
Dr martin was everything I expected. He would answer questions if I asked. His asistants, Sara, Joseph and Joe were excellent. I was never in any pain while he was performin an arterioragram (sp). I was very well pleased with my experience with Dr Martin now and with former surgeries with him. He and his staff made me feel so relaxed it was enjoyable while he was working on me. I will look forward to him working on me again.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Martin, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin?