Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO

Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Clearwater, FL. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Mallon is affiliated with Mease Dunedin Hospital, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Morton Plant Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital, Medical Center of Trinity and St. Petersburg General Hospital.

Ear Nose and Throat Associates

3190 N McMullen Booth Rd Ste 100

Clearwater, FL 33761

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed

Learn about Dr. Mallon

Dr. Mallon's Experience

Dr. Mallon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sinus Surgery

Dr. Mallon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acoustic Neuroma
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

• NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Dr. Mallon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mallon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mallon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mallon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mallon to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Mallon's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
My ears was my worsed nightmares each time it catches infection, but Dr. Mallon had emmidiately solved that problem and cured the infection after a week of medication it was gone... Truth is, I am not fond of doctors but I personally told Dr. Mallon that he was one of my angels who have helped me with problem...He has the heart and compassion and care for his patient, coz that's what he showed me, and that made me comfortable and not being scared of his care... Doc, thank you and God Bless!
in Gulfport, FL |
Dr. Mallon and his entire staff took exceptionally good care of me from pre-surgery consultations through post-op checkups. He was punctual (no waiting room time over 5 minutes), thorough in his explanations regarding all aspects of the procedures and diligent in his overall care. My insurance was close to lapsing, and Dr. Mallon made certain that my surgery was scheduled quickly to insure that I would be treated before my coverage expired. He made personal sacrifices to accommodate my needs.
in Kenneth City, FL |
Dr. Mallon was one of the Doctors that saved my life in the hospital. I was unaware of any of this since I was in a coma. I scheduled a follow up appointment with him, and was completely impressed with him. I would recommend him to anyone.
St Petersburg FL |
Dr Mallon was great! Very professional and pleasant. I had a terribly clogged ear and he took the time to thoroughly resolve the problem. He didn't just check and deal with the ear that felt so bad it caused me to make the appointment. He also took the time to evaluate the other ear and address some issues there. There was no "upselling" and I felt the visit was very thorough. Thank you very much. I highly appreciate Dr Mallon and ENT Florida.
in Largo, FL |
Very professional & personable.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr.Andrew S.Mallon recently removed my nasal polyps. I was very impressed by how professional and considerate Dr. Mallon was. He took the time to explain the procedure to me along with what to expect and thoroughly answered all of my questions. I was also very impressed by the outcome of the surgery. Soon after the surgery, I was able to breathe clearly through my nose for the first time in months! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good otolaryngologist. Ryszard Ratajczak.
in Largo, FL |
Dr. Mallon has been helpful in diagnosing problems with my throat.
in Largo, Fl |
Great experience with Dr. Mall on. Examination was very comfortable. He explained everything so that I would understand my problem. Very friendly and likeable. Will continue to use him for all my ENT problems in the future.
in Clearwater, FL |
Nice Dr., however said my issue was allergies. No resolution was found after several visits and allergy treatments were made. Dr did not do a culture on my mucus even though it was clear. I went to another doctor for another opinion who did a culture and found out I had a serious bacterial infection. The doctor cannot understand why a culture wasn't done to begin with. I was treated with antibiotics and my entire problem cleared up. I can not recommend this Dr..
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Mallon is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. He is very polite and friendly and is very knowledgeable. Took care of me and visits were very quick.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Listened to my complaints. Had frequent follow-up appointments. Tried different approaches to my sinusitis. Only issue was my balloon sinuplasty which was very painful because of my low tolerance to pain.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Very knowledgeable. Helped me out with a sinus problem that had been bothering me for years.
in St Petersburg, FL |
DR. Mallon resolved a problem with an object in my ear that had not been found by two other physicians! He has a fine demeanor and I would certainly recommend him.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Mallon. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and responsive. I am glad that I found him - he successfully treated me for a previously misdiagnosed infection.
in Tampa, FL |
Came to him in pretty bad shape, and he saved my life. I was in a lot of pain and he was just the right doctor for me. He has a lot of patience with me, and very good with me.
in Clearwater, FL |
The Dr. sent me for a barium swallow/x-ray and endoscopy for a throat issue. Told me no cancer, just acid so put me on medication which just masks the problem instead of getting to the root cause. My primary found a thyroid nodule a few months later which turned out to be cancer. The Dr. didn't even think to check my thyroid? That was my problem the entire time. Thyroid cancer is drastically increasing these days. They should always be checked.
in Clearwater, FL |
I noticed a small growth. Dr. Mallon biopsied and diagnosed a malignancy in an early stage. Dr. Mallon performed a modified radical neck dissection. The surgery was successful. I am currently cancer free. The incision, which is quite large, is barely noticeable after two months. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mallon
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr Mallon is very thorough, takes his time and welcomes questions. He took a first step to treat my issue with drugs and had another option in the event that the drugs would not provide the expected outcome. Then we went for a minor procedure and he explained it very well and executed it very well. He shows real care for his patient. He is the best Dr I ever got treated by. Highly recommend him for ENT.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Are you Dr. Mallon?

Clearwater, FL 33756
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
6600 Madison St
New Port Richey, FL 34652

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Mallon at Ear Nose and Throat Associates

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist