Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO

Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.

Ear Nose and Throat Associates

3190 N McMullen Booth Rd

Clearwater, FL 33761

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Mallon's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision of Tracheal Tumor or Stenosis
  • Excision or Destruction of Dentoalveolar Lesion or Tumor
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Laryngitis
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Paracentesis
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Wound Repair

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

4.4

Dr. Mallon?
Dr. Mallon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO
I have been seeing Dr. Mallon for a couple years now, and he is the best doctor to ever have treated me. He is very caring, thorough, and attentive. My first ever surgery was performed by him, he made me feel comfortable and certain. I am very lucky to have found him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr, Mallon is an expert in his field and has successfully helped with ear & throat issues I was experiencing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
I had ear problems for many years . I also had a case of vertigo and went to see Dr.Mallon. Dr.Mallon informed me that I needed a tube in my ear because of the hole in my ear drum , this would help with the vertigo .It's been about two years tube has fallen out and I feel great! Dr.Mallon also removed my sweet girls tonsils , he was was great with her! Thank you Dr.Mallon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Easily, one of THEE best Dr.’s i’ve Ever been to! Dr. Mallon explained, in simple terms, what my issue was and was extremely helpful with the simple way to treat my illness. I highly recommend him if you want straight answers, a compassionate, understanding and caring Dr.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
He is so concerned about helping me he called me at 7 p.m. last night to see how I'm doing. I have NEVER been called by a doctor before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
The entire experience was great. Scheduling an appointment, the check-in and especially the care from Dr. Mallon. Being a health care provider I understand what is involved in providing excellent care for the patient. Dr. Mallon and his office is excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr. Mallon was extremely professional and took the time to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr. Mallon,E.N.T. Specialist is very unigue in his professional field. Dr. Mallon is extremely accurate in his diagnosis . After two and a half years of chronic sinus infection , blockage, medications and months of Sinus rinses . Nothing seemed to work. Dr.Mallon diagnose me the very first day I met him. After a CT scan , surgery is the only option. I was reluctant for months. I always felt very comfortable with Dr.Mallon. Very intelligent, friendly, thorough, patient ,listens, Great Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr. Mallon is patient and knowledgeable. His assistant Sherry is bright and jolly. The surgery was easy. Sending husband to him when husband's sinuses flare up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
had very satisfactory visit, he was able to identify my problem, to discuss it with me and prescribe proper medicine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr was rude to me on my first visit. Will not return. No beside manner. Too many awesome doctors to settle for this kind of treatment. If I am dying, definitely do not want his attitude anywhere near me. Life is too short.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
I am impressed with Dr Mallon. First, he and his staff are very efficient. I arrived early for my appointments and both times, got seen early. Second, Dr Mallon knows what he is doing. I had nodule on my pharynx identified by my dentist. Dr Mallon looked at it, suspected it was completely benign, and removed it immediately. He was right, too. Th lab noted it was benign.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr. Mallon operated on my son, removing a small tumor on his parotid gland, also removing a part of his salivary gland. I couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Mallon’s skill, professionalism and dedication. He worked with us as a self pay patient. He took time out on Sunday (day off) to meet us in the office to remove the drain. Looking for a great ENT doctor/surgeon, I suggest Dr. Mallon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
I SAW DOCTOR MALLON AFTER BEING REFERRED TO HIM BY MY GP. I'M VERY RELIEVED THAT I SAW HIM. I WAS CONCERNED ABOUT MY HEARING IN MY RIGHT EAR AFTER BEING TOO CLOSE TO A GENERATOR AFTER HURRICANE IRMA. AFTER A VERY THOROUGH EXAMINATION, HE SAID THAT HE DID NOT SEE ANY REASON FOR ANY TYPE OF INTERVENTION, LIKE HEAR AIDS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr. Mallon ended up performing a sinus surgery on me and the results of his work were nothing short of life changing. I had spent years waking up multiple times a night due to sinus issues. I would run through multiple boxes of tissues on a daily basis. I took a litany of allergy medicines. I could barely breathe through my nose. I no longer wake up at night, rarely need to blow my nose, and take ZERO medicines for my sinuses. I can actually sleep. I could not be happier!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Said I had allergies. No treatment worked so sent me for ct and mri. Said they came back normal. Knew I had possible thyroid cancer yet put me on a steroid which suppresses the immune system more. I mentioned my issue maybe being fungal. Even showed labs from a different place which would say yes. Totally dismissed it and wouldnt accept any labs he didnt order. Went to another ENT who said my scans did show something wrong. Had sinus surgery and also found out I did have a fungal infection.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
My ears was my worsed nightmares each time it catches infection, but Dr. Mallon had emmidiately solved that problem and cured the infection after a week of medication it was gone... Truth is, I am not fond of doctors but I personally told Dr. Mallon that he was one of my angels who have helped me with problem...He has the heart and compassion and care for his patient, coz that's what he showed me, and that made me comfortable and not being scared of his care... Doc, thank you and God Bless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr. Mallon and his entire staff took exceptionally good care of me from pre-surgery consultations through post-op checkups. He was punctual (no waiting room time over 5 minutes), thorough in his explanations regarding all aspects of the procedures and diligent in his overall care. My insurance was close to lapsing, and Dr. Mallon made certain that my surgery was scheduled quickly to insure that I would be treated before my coverage expired. He made personal sacrifices to accommodate my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr. Mallon was one of the Doctors that saved my life in the hospital. I was unaware of any of this since I was in a coma. I scheduled a follow up appointment with him, and was completely impressed with him. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Mallon, DO?
Dr Mallon was great! Very professional and pleasant. I had a terribly clogged ear and he took the time to thoroughly resolve the problem. He didn't just check and deal with the ear that felt so bad it caused me to make the appointment. He also took the time to evaluate the other ear and address some issues there. There was no "upselling" and I felt the visit was very thorough. Thank you very much. I highly appreciate Dr Mallon and ENT Florida.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mallon?

Insurance accepted

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
AvMed
Coventry Health Care
Tricare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mallon treats patients.

Morton Plant Hospital