Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine  |
Dr. Andrew Malinchak, DO
Dr. Andrew Malinchak, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in Columbia, SC. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

Midtown Family Medicine

1910 Gregg St

Columbia, SC 29201

Learn about Dr. Malinchak

Dr. Malinchak's Experience

Dr. Malinchak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Malinchak does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Malinchak has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Malinchak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Malinchak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malinchak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malinchak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malinchak to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Malinchak's Performance
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Malinchak saved my life. He got me in contact with mental health services, stayed long after hours(his scribe as well) with me to ensure my safety during a series of harmful intrusive thoughts, and was always eager to learn and teach. I work very hard to be active in my own healthcare, and he helped me be better at it, as well as respecting my decisions concerning such. There was never a time he didn't treat me with empathy, and I will miss his presence at FMCoSC greatly.
in Lexington, SC |
2 stars because he may care and just doesn't show it very well. I believe he is too narrow with diagnosis.
in Columbia, SC |
DOES NOT have the patients ""best interest in mind" patients are made to wait to the end of business for this doctor! Make a better choice than we did! Do your research!
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Malinchak is extremely inconsiderate and egotistical. He dismisses complaints even if they are troublesome to me and is extremely hard to get ahold of outside of an appointment. He is judgmental and I don't feel comfortable going back to him. I highly recommend finding someone else!
in South Carolina |
I went to see Dr Malinchak for a Sciatica problem. He was very considerate, kind and listened to all the things I had tried to do to fix my problem. He explained my problem to me, what I needed to do to fix it and HE HELPED me tremendously. I was very comfortable with him and was so thankful that I found him... He is A+ in my book and believe in him completely. Was so considerate and took time with me even when I was upset and a little out of it.
in Columbia, SC |
One of the worst experiences I've ever had with a doctor. Totally dismissive and inconsiderate. I felt like just a nameless person in his office, as he seemed uninterested in my own concerns about my issue.
in Lexington, SC |
I have never felt so small and trivial. Dr. Malinchak was incredibly disrespectful and dismissive. I don't know, maybe he was having a bad day. But he seemed to go out of his way to make me feel as demoralized as possible, as if he had some kind of personal vendetta. He seemed very annoyed that I had written down my symptoms, practically scoffed at me when I told him my husband and I were trying to conceive, and was incredibly sarcastic when I questioned his diagnosis.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Malinchak, DO?
Are you Dr. Malinchak?