Dr. Andrew Malinchak, DO

Dr. Andrew Malinchak, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine | Male | 56 years old

18 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Malinchak specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and practices in Columbia, SC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Malinchak? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Malinchak's Experience

See how Dr. Malinchak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Malinchak

Dr. Malinchak accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Malinchak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malinchak to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Malinchak's Performance
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Malinchak saved my life. He got me in contact with mental health services, stayed long after hours(his scribe as well) with me to ensure my safety during a series of harmful intrusive thoughts, and was always eager to learn and teach. I work very hard to be active in my own healthcare, and he helped me be better at it, as well as respecting my decisions concerning such. There was never a time he didn't treat me with empathy, and I will miss his presence at FMCoSC greatly.
in Lexington, SC |
2 stars because he may care and just doesn't show it very well. I believe he is too narrow with diagnosis.
in Columbia, SC |
DOES NOT have the patients ""best interest in mind" patients are made to wait to the end of business for this doctor! Make a better choice than we did! Do your research!
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Malinchak is extremely inconsiderate and egotistical. He dismisses complaints even if they are troublesome to me and is extremely hard to get ahold of outside of an appointment. He is judgmental and I don't feel comfortable going back to him. I highly recommend finding someone else!
in South Carolina |
I went to see Dr Malinchak for a Sciatica problem. He was very considerate, kind and listened to all the things I had tried to do to fix my problem. He explained my problem to me, what I needed to do to fix it and HE HELPED me tremendously. I was very comfortable with him and was so thankful that I found him... He is A+ in my book and believe in him completely. Was so considerate and took time with me even when I was upset and a little out of it.
in Columbia, SC |
One of the worst experiences I've ever had with a doctor. Totally dismissive and inconsiderate. I felt like just a nameless person in his office, as he seemed uninterested in my own concerns about my issue.
in Lexington, SC |
I have never felt so small and trivial. Dr. Malinchak was incredibly disrespectful and dismissive. I don't know, maybe he was having a bad day. But he seemed to go out of his way to make me feel as demoralized as possible, as if he had some kind of personal vendetta. He seemed very annoyed that I had written down my symptoms, practically scoffed at me when I told him my husband and I were trying to conceive, and was incredibly sarcastic when I questioned his diagnosis.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Malinchak, DO?
Are you Dr. Malinchak?

Compare Dr. Malinchak

Dr. Malinchak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Dr. Malinchak does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Malinchak and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Malinchak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malinchak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Malinchak does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Malinchak and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.