Dr. Andrew Little, MD

Dr. Andrew Little, MD

Neurosurgery  |
66 reviews

Dr. Andrew Little, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Little is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Western Regional Medical Center, Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Banner - Unviersity Medical Center Phoenix, Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center....See Less

Barrow Brain and Spine

2910 N 3rd Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85013

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Little

At BNA, we put our patients first.  We are committed to treating our patients with compassion and to providing innovative and sound medical options for the treatment of our patient's neurological conditions.  As a patient of BNA, your health and well-being are important to us.  The neurosurgeons, physiatrists, hospital staff, neurological institute, and other members of our multidisciplinary team work together with one goal in mind - helping you get well.

Dr. Little's Experience

Dr. Little's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Cavernous Malformation Brain
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Malignant Glioma
  • Meningiomas
  • Metastatic Tumors (Brain)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

• Cervical Microdiscectomy
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Craniotomy
  • Craniotomy for Brain Tumor
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Endoscopic Microvascular Decompression
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Stereotactic Surgery
  • Stereotaxis
  • Transphenoidal Surgery
  • XLIF® (eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion) Procedure

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Yale University
  • BARROW NEUROLOGICAL INSTITUTE
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Prince Of Wales Private Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

• Long-term pain response and quality of life in patients with trigeminal neuralgia treated with Gamma Knife radiosurgery,
  • The anterior skull base nasal inventory (ASK Nasal Inventory): a clinical tool for evaluating rhinological outcomes following surgery for pituitary and cranial base lesions.,
  • Endoscopic endonasal transmaxillary approach and endoscopic sublabial transmaxillary approach: surgical decision making and implications of the nasolacrimal duct.,
  • Prophylactic antibiotics trends for pituitary lesions,
  • Barrow Surgeon Restores Patient's Sight,

Dr. Little does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Little and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Little's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Little to family and friends
Dr. Little's Performance
in gilbert, az |
I saw Dr. Little in March of last year for pain in my lower back. After several x-rays and my exam he found I had a pinched nerve in my neck and also because I fell on some rocks, L3 through L5 were pinched . He did the first surgery on my neck in May 2016 and my lower back in June 2016. Since then I have no pain and he gave me my life back to do things I always did before. Thank you to Dr. Little and his entire team. Diane Bickers, Gilbert, Az.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Little performed a disectomy and fusion surgery on my C3-C6 vertebrae for compression of my spinal cord and nerves. He spent time patiently listening to me and answering the many questions I had before deciding that surgery was the best choice for me. My surgery was four months ago. I no longer have sharp shooting pains down my arms and legs. My neck spasms are gone. Dr. Little is a brilliant neurosurgeon and a doctor truly committed to healing his patients' health and quality of life.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had cervical surgery, C3-C7 fusing. I am now eight weeks out of surgery and I can't believe how easy and pain free the experience has been. Dr Little and his Nurse Practitioner, Deborah Shepherd, have been wonderful from the very first visit. The explanations and choices (to have surgery or not) have been so clear while at the same time, done with the patient in mind. The Barrow Institute keeps everything organized, as well. I could not give a higher recommendation for this pair of professio
in Los Angeles CA |
Dr. Little did surgery on my 74 yr old mom's neck in an emergency situation. We were from out of town and came in through the emergency room at St. Joeseph's so we were given a doctor. The God's were truly with us that day when we were assigned Dr. Little. I immediately trusted him. He is confident, caring, gets to the point, is thorough in his explanations, and does not throw around a big ego. On top of that the man is brilliant. Do not look any further. He truly is the best!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
After talking with hi, I felt very confident that his knowledge and experience would lead to a successful surgery.
in Glendale, Az |
Dr. Little is a very caring doctor and takes the time to explain the condition, treatment options, benefits and expected outcomes. He truly cares about the patient and family members. He is an exceptional surgeon and would highly recommend.
in Scottsdale, Arizona |
Dr. Little has a very good bedside manner. He takes the time to carefully explain everything. This includes what caused the issue, the available treatments, the pros and the cons of those treatments in order for a good decision to be made. He does not abandon you in the treatment selection process but instead guides you to a decision that suites your individual lifestyle. He also carefully explains the recovery process and what to expect as far as limitations. His staff is all top notch as well.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Very pleased with my back surgery, two weeks after surgery and no more pain going down my legs , thank you so much .
in Buckeye, Arizona |
Everyone is very professional yet compassionate at the office. I had heard many good things about Dr Little before surgery. He is amazing at what he has accomplished for my healthcare. I am forever thankful.
in Gallup, NM |
Dr. Little, the Barrow Brain & Spine, Dignity Health & all of the staff were the best. They all treated me with great compassion & were consummate professionals in their fields. Dr. Little was like no doctor I have every seen before. He was quite knowledgeable in my condition & answered all of my questions with no reservations. The neuro ICU nurses were dedicated to their care & compassion for me during recovery. I could not have wished for a better experience. I applaud Dr. Little & BNI.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Gifted, and miracle worker with hands from God!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Little is a God sent gifted neurosurgeon. He had a difficult spine to perform a miracle. Pain was paralyzing truthfully. An 8+ hour surgery, 14 inch scar, 5 fusions, a cage and rod inserted, and 10 yrs of scar tissue removed, having lost 7 inches height, coping with massive doses of opiates, didn't trust doctors, given high dose of chemo toxin TAXOL, following successful surgery, picked an Oncologist,reputed as money hungry and inferior. Walking next morning,wo pain! A GREAT NEUROSUGERGEON!
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Little, MD?
Are you Dr. Little?

Visit Dr. Little

Dr. Little accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Little at Barrow Brain and Spine