Dr. Andrew Lipton, DO

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 22 reviews.
He’s the best!
Author:
Dr. Lipton is a phenomenal integrative physician who listens to the patient and offers multiple modalities for treatment especially when there are many more options open from a physician like this compared to a traditionally trained medical physician. I discovered him a few years ago while coaching patients and I finally started using him a year ago with great results for different purposes.
Author:
Dr. Lipton is the Best! Very knowledgable, patient and caring! Highly recommend!
Author:
Dr. Lipton is a fabulous doctor! He is kind, caring and a wonderful diagnostician.
Author:
Dr. Lipton works with his patients. He spends time with each person and gets to know them very well. Treatment is tailored to the individual. He combines the traditional mainstream intervention with very effective holistic methods. From my experience with him when compared to others in the profession, I find him to be a breath of fresh air. I highly recommend him.
Author:
The 3 of us in our family have been going to Dr. Lipton for just under 2 decades, and he is amazing. He listens to what his clients have to say and makes appropriate interventions based upon who the person is. He is cutting edge for new technologies, new techniques, and he is willing to try new things. He keeps up to date with the paper work which is done immediately. He is a teaching doctor, and his openness to the innovative is impressive. He makes me feel like I am an integral part of th
Always excellent.
Author:
Each visit I had with Dr Lipton was very caring as well as thorough in finding out about my problem
Author:
Dr. Lipton is both a wonderful doctor and a kind and caring human being. His staff are all great as well.
Author:
Dr. Lipton had been my doctor for over 15'years. He is caring, listens to what you have to say and works with you on your health issues. I have recommended him to family and friends.
Author:
Dr. Lipton is one of the best doctors I've ever been to! He went above & beyond to get to the root of my medical problems by doing extensive bloodwork & figure out what was causing me to be so sick all the time. I would highly recommend him to anybody.