Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Lehr

Athens ENT & Allergy Center

1701 S Palestine St Ste B Athens, TX 75751

Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Athens, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Lehr accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Lehr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lehr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lehr

Dr. Lehr?
Dr. Lehr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD
So fed up with the wait times at this office. OVER AN HOUR - the last 3 times we’ve been here and not enough toys to keep a bored child busy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
Dr. Me he is so awesome and very compassionate. My daughter didn't have a single problem because he's so calm matured that it made her feel very comfortable. Her surgery went perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
Dr. Lehr is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone and have recommended him to my friends for any ENT needs. The first time I went to him he diagnosed a lump on my thyroid that needed to be removed and preformed a partial thyroidlobectomy . I couldn’t be more satisfied with how he walked me through the procedure and made me feel comfortable with the surgery that I was about to undergo. The second time was for vertigo and he diagnosed it quickly and took care of it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
He’s an awesome doctor and my daughter was completely comfortable here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
I had a septoplasty and tonsilectomy/adinoidectomy done about a week ago. Dr. Lehr and his staff have been amazing. I was warned ahead of time about how painful this could be. While it is uncomfortable, it's really not that bad. He has been very good about answering questions and making sure I and my husband were well informed about what was going on. Getting through to his staff to have questions answered is no problem, ever. Over all, I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
I love Dr. Lehr! He's very courteous and friendly, patient, and compassionate. Great person! He also knows what he's doing......which is a big plus for a doctor....LOL! He has a wonderful staff who work well with him and the atmosphere around the office is very friendly and accomodating. It all makes going to the doctor a very pleasant experience in spite of your condition. These guys are the best! I highly recommend Dr. Lehr to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
The staff from the receptionist desk, hearing room technicitian, nurse and the doctor were all very welcoming. I wish he were able to fix my problem, but I appreciated his truth in telling me that he couldnt. He did offer some suggestions to help it .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
Amazing doctor and staff...... They work wonderfully with children!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
Dr. Lehr was great. He listened to me about my problems and gave me a through exam. He was not in a hurry as many Dr.'s are now days and he was extremely friendly. If I continue to have problems I will most certainly return to him again. He is a good man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?
Dr. Lear was great! He took his time with my examination and answered all my questions. This was my first time visiting an ENT so I wasn’t sure what to expect. My drive was about an hr long but worth it for great care. The staff was very friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lehr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lehr?

Dr. Lehr was born in Iowa, spent much of his childhood in east Texas, and graduated from high school in Longview in 1982. He received a BA in chemistry from Baylor University in 1986. His medical school education was obtained at University of Texas S...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

1986
Baylor University

Ent Associates of East Texas

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lehr treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average