Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Kwait

"Finding Dr. Kwait was life saving/changing. I’ve been seeing him for well over 5 years. His guidance and support through my recovery process has been the key to my success. I look forward to my appointments whether I need advice or to share what’s new in life. He has an awesome staff that works hard on my behalf. I highly recommend his practice. If there were more clinicians like Dr. Kwait, we have a much better chance in ending this epidemic."

Read Review

"Dr. Kwait and his staff are compassionate and understanding. I'm always treated with kindness and respect. I was in and out of rehab for four years without success until I met Dr. Kwait in June of 2012. I've been sober now for over 6 years. His program works."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kwait

Dr. Kwait?
Dr. Kwait's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kuwait for 5.5 years, and I have been treated with respect and always have an open line of communication with the team there whenever I need it. They listen to your particular situation and needs and help you get better. If you are serious about getting treatment and truly want the help there’s is no better choice you can make than Dr. Kuwait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
treats people with respect and compassion. not judgemental
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Extremely nice man, easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Dr. Kwait has been my psychiatrist for over a decade. He’s a gem. Always willing to listen and provide thoughtful and insightful feedback. Nonjudgmental and caring - I truly can’t say enough good things about this man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Dr. Kwait provides quality care with a non judgemental approach. Treats people with respect regardless of their issues and never condescends. His staff is also super kind and compassionate and always take the time to ensure that the experience has been satisfactory. This is a dependable and caring office of experienced and understanding staff. At Dr Keaits office people are people and not their diagnosis and that is a rare in this day and age.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
I have been a patient in his Salem practice for about 3 years. He is professional and compassionate about what he does. He is outstanding in the field of psychiatric care and substance treatment. His small yet meticulous practice is fantastic. His entire team is always attentive and helpful. If you are looking for a provider that sees you as an individual not a number Dr. Kwait’s practice is it! Thanks Dr Kwait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Ive been going to doctor kwait for 3 years now. I'm 23, have a child under 2, moved an hour away from the dr's office, and am pregnant with my 2nd child....but i'm still going to Dr. Kwait. Why haven't I switched to a doctor closer to me? Why do I still trek this drive during my hectic life? Because I know for a fact that no other doctor is going to listen to me, believe the words that come out of my mouth, respect me, and be there for me the way Dr. K and his staff are!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
if you are looking for a Dr. that will listen, Be fair, And Make you feel like you're his only Patient. Then dr. Andrew is the one for you! I have been with him for over 3 years and it's the best decision that I have made. You're treated like an adult, and a human being. I assure you he knows every patients name. And you won't find a better staff. Always there when you need them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
dr kwait has saved my life . he is the best doctor ive ever had the pleasure to have treat me. ive been seeing him for over 2 years and ive been clean and sober the whole time thanks to him and his amazing staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
He's the most caring and understanding provider I have had in any setting and would recommend him to anybody looking for help. He makes you feel in charge of your treatment and has a wonderful staff that always picks up the phone in a timely fashion. If you are looking for someone you can trust, this is your guy. I am truly appreciative of the time and effort he has spent with me over the past few years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Dr. Kwait is someone I can trust with my concerns. He listens, questions and holds me accountable.He is concerned about my family and their well-being. He saved my life with his compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Dr. Kwait is a great Dr. if you need help he is the one for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Have been a patient of Andrew's for years now and he is an excellent doctor with lots of great knowledge and couldn't even imagine going to a different doctor ..everyone here is fantastic great atmosphere and location ..would recommend to anyone
Dr. Kwait saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Dr. Kwait has been my doctor for over 23 years. He is intelligent, loyal, attentive and has cared for me with utmost respect and professionalism. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?
Dr Kwait rocks! He is sincere, informative, and really listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kwait, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kwait?

Providing compassionate, respectful, non-judgmental, treatment.

• Psychiatry

Washington University, St Louis
1976
1971

Dr. Kwait accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Kwait's experience treating your condition or procedure

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Kwait treats Bipolar Disorder more than 56% of his peers

Dr. Kwait treats this condition more than 56% of his peers

Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Kwait treats Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder more than 30% of his peers

Dr. Kwait treats this condition more than 30% of his peers

Dr. Kwait's conditions and procedures:

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform Disorder

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kwait treats patients.