Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 62

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Wilton, CT. He is affiliated with medical facilities Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai Morningside. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD

Andrew Kornstein, MD

539 Danbury Rd Wilton, CT 06897 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Kornstein with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Hartford Healthcare.

Make an appointment at Hartford Healthcare today at (203) 392-1166.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford Healthcare.

Dr. Kornstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kornstein

4.0

Dr. Kornstein

My experience was terrible.....??I paid over 17 thousand dollars to look terrible.. biggest regret. He left me with terrible scars and lumpy . I’m depressed because I can never show my arms again or my legs . I asked him to fix the work he did and he said sure it will be another 6 thousand dollars to fix ??never in my life have I ever felt so depressed and miserable ?? I wish I would have read the reviews befor going in for surgery . Seems like he does this to almost all his patients, does a bad job and tries to get more money out of you to fix what he didn’t do good the first time ...
Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
I came to Dr. Kornstein for a fat transfer in my cheek area and eyes. He promised that the results would be amazing and they would last a long long time. The fat transfer failed....the fat disappeared in my face and eye within a few months and left deep hollows that I had never had before. He told me that indeed the fat transfer had failed and that I was the only patient in his professional experience to whom that happened. He offered NO RESOLVE or HELP in this matter except to suggest that I might want to try it again in a few years. Why would I want to repeat an expensive, invasive procedure that failed????
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
So many years after having a botched horrific breast surgery with Dr. Kornstein, I am still undergoing treatment to repair what he did to me. He never took accountability and the pictures of my breasts would terrify anyone! Nine hours on his operating table! Think long and hard before you sign up for surgery with him.
Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
Dr. Kornstein and his staff are great. The experience they provide brings peace of mind, and comfort. My procedure was painless, and I am very happy with my results. I plan on having Dr. Kornstein be my go to for my cosmetic surgery needs.
HC – Dec 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
Dr kornstein doesn't take responsibility for his mistskes.....his failure. he deflects, makes excuses and charges high fees to attempt a correction....which in my experience was another failure.
  • Long wait times
wilton,ct – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
Seven surgeries in...Dr. Kornstein's “eye” for what would be most beautiful to each person’s face and body is keen. But that is not enough: he is a “master craftsman,” meaning, he knows exactly what he’s doing in the Operating Room to execute to the end result. But further, he keeps up on the latest techniques and best-in-class technology (lasers, machines, and such) to enhance his work. No ego, just doing his best which, it turns out he IS the best! I have been happy with every procedure.
B in PB – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
He does what he wants with no regard for you. I went for a breast reduction Woke up with the same size! He liked them....who is he to decide what is best. In addition his office screwed up the insurance and I had to pay. He does NOT listen. I had a previous reduction and was concerned about the scars under the breasts. He said don't worry. Of course they were huge and had to be redone..under LOCAL. Not a nice thing at all. Pays to listen to your patients.
New York, NY – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
Dr. Kornstein listens. He gains an understanding of what you want to achieve and then does his best using many difference methods to get the best results possible. He has been a partner in working to get my pre-pregnancy body back. His staff is great. It's like catching up with friends when you visit the office. The team are all very professional and responsive to phone calls and emails. Great experience.
Becca in Washington DC – Jan 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
He had his own ideas of what he thought I should look like. That was NOT why I came to him....it should have been MY choice since. If he was going to do what he wanted and not what me the patient wanted he should have said that pre op! I had insurance approval prior to surgery but they screwed up my insurance so I got no coverage at all...and paid for surgery I did not want or like! Nor were they very understanding or kind when this happened....
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
New York, NY – Dec 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
I have had some extensive plastic surgery with Dr. Kornstein. I look my younger than my peers, my skin looks great and above all else, the results are incredibly natural. No one can believe that I have had plastic surgery. I keep going back for botox and ulthera to boost the results of the surgeries and I am so happy I found him.
Wendy in New York, NY – Dec 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
Fat grafting to forehead and temples took 10+ years off my look. My face 3 weeks post op looks as it did when I was 38 years old. My eyes open up, my face has a V-shape, its really amazing. I was very skeptical, in no uncertain terms if you are in your 50's and Dr. Kornstein thinks fat grafting would be beneficial, do it!! Had Profound to lower face and neck. Neck is already tightening 3-6 month for results. Ulthera to upper chest (man boobs) lifting has started 6-9 months for results A++
50+ Male in New York, NY – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?
I now have the confidence of when I was in my 30s and I'm in my 60s - I feel like I'm in a dream with the amazing artful hand of Dr. Kornstein's work! Enjoyed getting to know his staff who are wonderfully supportive in the process. :)
Mary R in Elmhurst, NY – Dec 23, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kornstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kornstein?