Dr. Andrew Konen, MD

Dr. Andrew Konen, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Andrew Konen, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 48 years old.

3600 Gaston Ave Ste 360

Dallas, TX 75246

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Konen

See how frequently Dr. Konen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nerve Block, Sympathetic
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Konen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

1 Board Action
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (6/16/2017)
    Action Taken: Education
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas

• The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Tx Tech University Health Science Center

Dr. Konen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Konen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Konen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Konen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Konen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Konen to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Konen's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Very greatful to have him as my Doc. He is very well trained & has exquisite bedside manners. He makes you at ease during procedures. Highly recommend him.
in Mesquite, TX |
I was seeing a top pain Dr who treated me like a drug addict. Fortunately that Dr refused to see me anymore because I got pregnant. My neurologist referred me to Konen. He literally gave me my life back & gave my family their wife/mom back. Dr. Konen treated me like he truly cared about my pain level and quality of life instead of looking at me like a drug addict. He treated me thru my pregnancy & I've been seeing him for 11 years now & will continue to see him. His NP Sarah is AMAZING too!
in Sulphur Springs, TX |
Dr. Konen is without a doubt one of the best doctors we have ever been involved with. He has found the pain problems and without hesitation sent us to other specialist (high quality surgeons and doctors) as needed to treat each problem area. He looks at the whole picture of your health and will work with you in every way possible to help you live a better quality of life. In short, he is just awesome
in Kaufman, Texas |
I have been seeing Dr. Konen for 17+ yrs. I drive for an hour to see him once a month. When I could see another doctor in town just 10 minutes away. I have seen a few other pain management doctors before I found Dr. Konen but they can't in any way shape or form hold a candle to him! I have several medical diagnoses that he treats me for it is because of this BRILLIANT physian that I am able to walk. He's kind, compassionate, caring and he always takes the time to listen. I love him to death!!!
McKinney, TX |
I would love to give him a 5 star review since he's easily a 5 star dr & one of the most brilliant physicians I've ever met. He saved my life when two neurologists & a primary care dr missed dangerous things. He's kind & funny, your health & overall quality of life is his #1 priority & he has no patience for the incompetence or laziness of others. However he has a contract w/ a mail order pharmacy & your Rx's WILL be dàys or wks late no matter what due to his staff rx rep, a serious problem
in Dallas, TX |
I have from day one received the best care possible. Dr. Konen is so amazing and understands my health. I wouldn't trade him for nothing. The surgical procedures are definitely a blessing. He knows what he is doing
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Andrew Konen goes beyond the scope of pain management to reach the source of your pain in more ways than one. Best doctor I've ever had. Dr. Konen has given me hope & continues to help me gain quality of life. Thank you Dr. K!
Dallas, TX |
Absolute worst Dr. I have ever been to. I suffer from a spinal cord injury from a gun shot wound. I have been in and still am in SEVERE pain from my injury. Dr. Konen performed the trial Electronic Stimulator implant in my back about a year and half ago and it completely FAILED! Dr. Konen was aware of the cyst in have in my spinal canal due to the MRI I insisted I have done and still went in on the lower part of my back where the Cyst is. He punctured it and had to go in somewhere else causi
in Tyler, TX |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Konen and his staff! His knowledge of medicine and compassion for those of us that suffer with chronic pain is incredible. I always feel like I've gotten the best care possible after an office visit or procedure.
in Mesquite Texas |
I have not actually seen Dr. Konen but have seen his P.A. Marcy for maintenance and adjustments on my morphine pump. Marcy was extremely knowledgeable about my device and I was well pleased with her attitude and disposition towards my condition. I realize pain mgmt offices have heard all of the horror stories from patients but she was genuinely concerned for my well being.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Konen, MD?
Are you Dr. Konen?