Dr. Andrew Kirschner, DO

Dr. Andrew Kirschner, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male

I strongly believe in the osteopathic philosophy, that the body has an amazing ability to heal itself when given the best opportunity. That being said, I embrace more conventional medical approaches, offering a more comprehensive level of care.

I never double-book, and schedule ample time for patient visits- a practice that is rapidly disappearing from the medical landscape.

It has always been my goal to offer concierge level care without the additional costs. Being in solo practice, I take pride in developing long-term relationships with my patients which allow me to provide better care. I am on call for my patients 24/7- both via phone for emergencies, and via email for less pressing matters.

Dr. Kirschner's Experience

See how Dr. Kirschner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kirschner

Dr. Kirschner accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kirschner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kirschner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirschner to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kirschner Says:

I love receiving patient survey results, as they help me to fine tune the care patients receive in my office. Over the years, I have received specofic thoughts and concerns from patients in various surveys, and they have helped me to improve the way my office functions.

Dr. Kirschner's Performance
in Haverford, PA |
Andrew Kirschner is fantastic doctor in bala cynwyd. Compassionate, friendly and an incredible physician. He has been on the news frequently for his work reducing back pain and his backtogether program. Additionally, he provides bala cynwyd primary care and bala cynwyd ENT services, helping patients with allergies, annual check ups, and sick visits in the philadelphia area.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kirschner had restored my faith in Medical Providers who truly cares about the patient. I came to him with unmanageable diabetes and hypertension. Due to careful management of my care my levels are close to normal and I am doing well. His office environment is cozy and very comfortable. To add... his bedside manner is wonderful. Dr. Kirschner is my Doctor for life!
in Wynnewood PA |
Very disappointed in this doctor, his staff and the way I was handled. Unfortunately waiting 6 weeks or longer for a return call about a caratoid artery test and never received a call. Saw him last week due to a pinched nerve. He did some adjustments but told me that I needed to schedule an appointment with him for last night or today. Last night was not convenient so I scheduled for tonight 1-10-17. All was good until they called to cancel my appt. Not going back despite being in pain.
in Claymont, DE |
Dr. Kirschner is by far one of the best doctors I have ever seen - he really takes the time to listen to you, and doesn't have the God complex that a lot of other doctors have. He is super friendly, and honestly seems to care about his patients well-being. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kirschner, DO?
Are you Dr. Kirschner?

Compare Dr. Kirschner

Dr. Kirschner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kirschner says...

Having been board certified in family practice, and in solo practice for nearly 20 years, I am well versed in most common medical issues, and many which are not so common.

About 50% of my practice is dedicated to the treatment of musculoskeletal pain- most often back and neck pain, and I have written and published two books discussing my approach to these common maladies. The techniques I utilize are useful for almost anyone- from professional athletes at the peak of conditioning, to the elderly or physically challenged, presenting with their unique difficulties.

Dr. Kirschner says...

I have been in practice for nearly 20 years, and have amassed extensive experience in the treatment of most issues I encounter in the office.

Dr. Kirschner says...

Dr. Kirschner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Kirschner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kirschner's Board Certifications

Suburban Gen Hosp
    Mercy Suburban Hospital
    Temple University

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Kirschner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirschner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Trigger Point Therapy