Dr. Andrew Kim, DO

Dr. Andrew Kim, DO

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Andrew Kim, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 39 years old.

2800 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89121

Learn about Dr. Kim

See how frequently Dr. Kim performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Spondylosis
Bone Disorders

Dr. Kim's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Dr. Kim is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
Dr. Kim's Performance
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Andrew Kim is amazing. I have been seeing him for some time now and he always has the time to listen and is very friendly and knows his stuff. The office staff is amazing too. With Dr. Kim I don't have any second thoughts and he has been wonderful in helping me thru my issues. All I can say is if you are looking for an excellent doctor, please make an appointment to see him, you won't be disappointed. He's the best.
in LAS VEGAS |
Dr. Kim has the best and friendliest staff of any doctor I have visited. Dr. Kim is an excellent listener and allowed me the necessary time to explain my issues. He asked good questions and was truly interested. I feel very lucky to have been sent to him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Kim is a very knowledgeable and very compassionate and he listens to what his patients expect from him and then he tells you what he wants to do with accordance with what you want to accomplish. In short he’s a team player and he loves the game of treating his patients with dignity. All I can say is that ‘ If you want to have the perfect treatment for your pain then you don’t have to look farther. Dr. Kim is the one.
in Las Vegas NV |
Always a pleasure the office is clean everyone is friendly and they were very very fast. Could not be any happier one recommendation is in the area of the parking lot, very congested
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Kim is a compassionate, caring Doctor who is willing to spend necessary time to listen & answer any questions you might have. Suggest options with explanations so that you feel comfortable making decisions without any pressure on his part. I would highly recommend Dr Kim without any hesitation.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Kim is compassionate and honest. He values improving quality of life for his clients and providing the best options to achieve their goals. Best in the business of physical medicine.
in Las Vegas |
I was injured in an explosion blast three years ago and going through a maze of Dr's and tests without a clear understanding of what my prospects were..... We, my fiancee' + I, met Dr Kim Nov.1,17........it was instantly different because he was so genuine, pleasant, knowlegable, and confident He took time to listen to our journey through all this,concerns, and our hopes for injury +symptoms resolution. He was clear, concise, caring, and gave us confidence in him and his prognosis!! Tks., Dr Kim
Professional and courteous!
in Henderson |
I have been with Dr Kim for more than 10 years. He has always been kind, caring, and always listen to you to. He takes time with you.
in NV |
I have been seeing Dr Kim for about 6 years now & love him & his staff! I look forward to seeing them every month & when you HAVE to go see Drs every month you want to see the best! That is what you get with Dr Kim.
in Summerlin |
Dr. Kim has great Bedside manner. He listens, and give honest feedback. He's Humanistic.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The staff was very friendly and made me feel extremely welcome. Their conversations made the time go by faster with fun chitchat. They were very courteous and attentive... continued to ask if I needed anything. They were beyond excellent . Dr. Kim was extremely patient and explained everything in detail. He was very hospitable and made me feel comfortable. He has an excellent bedside manner. He is beyond excellent.
in Henderson nv |
Very caring and professional
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kim is an outstanding doctor, I would gladly recommend him to family and friends. I have the upmost respect for Dr. Kim for his professionalism and respect for his patient. His staff is excellent they have always been very respectful and helpful.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kim is THE BEST doctor I've seen in Las Vegas, a true doctor who treats you with respect and actually cares about his patients! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kim.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kim is very sincere and caring and eager to solve your pain problem.I feel he really cares about you when he takes time to call you and discuss a problem. I would definitely recommend him
Las Vegas, NV |
I am both a patient and health care professional of 40 years. Dr. Kim is amazing! He is patient, kind, and an outstanding practitioner in performing pain relieving procedures. Having worked in health care performance improvement and risk management for over 25 years I am capable of recognizing a quality physician in both clinical and service excellence practice. As a patient, I trust Dr. Kim completely. The staff in the office are polite, helpful, and extremely competent.
in Las Vegas |
Very nice doctor very professional yet down to earth addressed all my questions i didn't feel rushed I felt he really cared about me listened to what I had to say I would definitely recommend Dr Kim to my family and friends
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Andrew Kim is very professional and compassionate. I enjoy my visits and feel like I am in very good hands under his care.
in Pahrump, NV |
Dr. Kim appears to understand what chronic pain sufferers go through. I believe he is knowledgeable, professional and listens to you. Certainly would recommend.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Kim was very caring and thorough in his examination. His staff was also very professional and his office was very clean. I feel very comfortable coming to this office because the doctor that did my hip replacement is also part of Desert Orthopedic. Im a 35 yr old female dealing with left and right hip dysplasia and herniated discs in the Lumbar region. I had total hip replacement on the right hip and the left hip will be done soon but until then i will come see Dr. Kim to help manage my pain
in Henderson, NV |
Dr.Kim is a truly caring, compassionate man with an understanding of what suffering from severe debilitating pain can do to a persons life. He's been honest, helpful and is knowledgeable and up to date with treatments. He never rushed through an appt and has been kind, respectful and genuine. I couldn't envision seeing anyone else. Thank you Dr. Kim, more doctors could use a lesson from you!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I feel Dr. Kim is just A doctor who has not lost his compassion for his patients. I feel he is careful to not bring statistics and bad cases into your individual care. Pain management is a very delicate balance for both patient and doctor. Pain is a horrible thing to live with and I feel like Dr. Kim really cares about his patients quality of life. I trust the decisions we make for my pain management to this doctor.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr kim IS ONE A ONE A OF A KIND DOCTOR I WILL FOREVER GO BACK. Be is , nice anx truly cares about bi patients. He Is truly a careing Doctor. Wich i would recomend. " HES THE BEST" RONALD BROWN
in Henderson, NV |
Caring, listens, easy to talk to, up to date on current treatments. I've seen him for about four years and find him to be an excellent physician.
Pahrump, NV |
I have finally found the perfect pain management doctor who is hands on, doesn't sweep your pain under the carpet, believes in chronic and is sensitive to my needs. He is the best ever!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Best doctor in Las Vegas. He is patient and makes sure you are satisfied with your visit before he walks out of the exam room. If you want results, see Dr. Kim!!!
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kim is very personable. He really cares about his patients and has a sense of humor which makes one very comfortable.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Kim is a good doctor as well as person. He cares about his patients and has always been honest and does everything he can to help me deal with my pain in neck before my surgery and after. I would highly recommend him and DESERT ORTHOPEDICS. He is honest and always been helpful and straight to the point with me about my health. He has been my doctor since 2012 at previous pain center. When he came to Desert Orthopedics I transferred from previous pain center and had two appointments .
Las Vegas, NV |
I was referred to Dr. Kim for an EMG. He started our interaction by greeting me and shaking my hand. He then sat down next to me to discuss my issues and explain the test he was about to perform. During the EMG he talked with me and assured my comfort. I found him to be kind and gentle, yet straightforward about his preliminary findings. As an RN I am most critical about healthcare providers. Dr. Kim was great! Highly recommend.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been seeing Dr Kim for a failed back surgery. He has helped me manage my pain and also accessed my condition for other avenues such as injections, nerve blocks, Epidurals etc.
in Las Vegas Nevada |
Dr. Kim has been a blessing so far. I've been passed on from Dr to Dr and not one has ever sat down and listened to me completely like Dr Kim. Things are looking up and I am looking forward to my procedures so I can feel good again. Thank you Dr. Kim and your wonderful staff.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He is an absolute pleasure to have as an ortho physician.
Las Vegas, NV |
I love Dr Kim. He is caring and concerned about you.
Henderson, NV |
Dr. Kim has been helping me control my back and arthritic knee pain for nearly a year. I am a RN, so I definitely critique physicians' interactions with their staff and patients. Dr. Kim is knowledgeable, caring, respectful and takes a holistic approach to the "whole" issues of the patient. I have recommended Dr. Kim to others who have told me they are very glad they went to see him. Kudos, Dr. Kim!
in Nevada |
Had a couple of shot procedures , which is not always pleasant . I was a little apprehensive on the second shot , gave it a few days . Did begin to feel better . Had my share of back history . I am happy to of had Dr Kim for this go around . He is pleasant and really seems to want you to feel your best.
in Henderson , NV |
I recently had a procedure that I was highly nervous about getting. Dr. Kim was so gentle & put me at ease. Made sure I was ok throughout proceedure. He's a kind, caring Dr. Who puts his patients first. Highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Just started seeing Dr Kim after failed back surgery. What I appreciate most about him is that he is not only concerned with writing a script for pain meds and sending you on your way. He concentrates on the cause of your pain and treats the cause through other non-invasive means if possible. He also doesnt seem to be a proponent of unnecessary back surgery, which is a relief considering he works with an orthopedic surgery office. hoping he can help with my chronic back pain.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. kim is easygoing, approachable and warm~ hearted. I have only lived in Las Vegas for 3yrs and Dr. Kim was my doctor for my chronic pain since I got here. Unfortunately he has moved on and I thank him for the stability and medical/pain help. ??
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been with Dr.Kim for several years. His bedside manner is wonderful! He truly cares, takes time to understand what I am feeling, and comes up with a plan. He explains everything!!! I wish he was my general practitioner as well. So sad to see that you are no longer at Southern Nevada Pain Center. I will be watching to see if you move. My visit today was sadly lacking your compassion.
in Henderson, NV |
Outstanding and caring doctor!!! Very honest and good at his job.
in Henderson nv |
I go to Dr. Kim for my cortisone shots and he helped cure my neck pain. He is very smart and great at his job .I would not go to anyone else. My first cotisone shot lasted 1 year .
Elk Grove, CA |
Most caring and proficient doctor we have had
in Las Vegas, NV |
I saw Dr. Andrew Kim for about four years. He listens, is very caring and explains all procedure that will be helpful. He and his staff are very professional. And he never tries to rush you.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kim, DO?
Are you Dr. Kim?