Dr. Andrew Kim, DO
Not Accepting

Dr. Andrew Kim, DO

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Andrew Kim, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Kim is affiliated with North Vista Hospital.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
    Dr. Kim's Performance
    in Henderson, NV |
    Dr kim IS ONE A ONE A OF A KIND DOCTOR I WILL FOREVER GO BACK. Be is , nice anx truly cares about bi patients. He Is truly a careing Doctor. Wich i would recomend. " HES THE BEST" RONALD BROWN
    in Henderson, NV |
    Caring, listens, easy to talk to, up to date on current treatments. I've seen him for about four years and find him to be an excellent physician.
    Pahrump, NV |
    I have finally found the perfect pain management doctor who is hands on, doesn't sweep your pain under the carpet, believes in chronic and is sensitive to my needs. He is the best ever!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Best doctor in Las Vegas. He is patient and makes sure you are satisfied with your visit before he walks out of the exam room. If you want results, see Dr. Kim!!!
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Kim is very personable. He really cares about his patients and has a sense of humor which makes one very comfortable.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Kim is a good doctor as well as person. He cares about his patients and has always been honest and does everything he can to help me deal with my pain in neck before my surgery and after. I would highly recommend him and DESERT ORTHOPEDICS. He is honest and always been helpful and straight to the point with me about my health. He has been my doctor since 2012 at previous pain center. When he came to Desert Orthopedics I transferred from previous pain center and had two appointments .
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I was referred to Dr. Kim for an EMG. He started our interaction by greeting me and shaking my hand. He then sat down next to me to discuss my issues and explain the test he was about to perform. During the EMG he talked with me and assured my comfort. I found him to be kind and gentle, yet straightforward about his preliminary findings. As an RN I am most critical about healthcare providers. Dr. Kim was great! Highly recommend.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I have been seeing Dr Kim for a failed back surgery. He has helped me manage my pain and also accessed my condition for other avenues such as injections, nerve blocks, Epidurals etc.
    in Las Vegas Nevada |
    Dr. Kim has been a blessing so far. I've been passed on from Dr to Dr and not one has ever sat down and listened to me completely like Dr Kim. Things are looking up and I am looking forward to my procedures so I can feel good again. Thank you Dr. Kim and your wonderful staff.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    He is an absolute pleasure to have as an ortho physician.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I love Dr Kim. He is caring and concerned about you.
    Henderson, NV |
    Dr. Kim has been helping me control my back and arthritic knee pain for nearly a year. I am a RN, so I definitely critique physicians' interactions with their staff and patients. Dr. Kim is knowledgeable, caring, respectful and takes a holistic approach to the "whole" issues of the patient. I have recommended Dr. Kim to others who have told me they are very glad they went to see him. Kudos, Dr. Kim!
    in Nevada |
    Had a couple of shot procedures , which is not always pleasant . I was a little apprehensive on the second shot , gave it a few days . Did begin to feel better . Had my share of back history . I am happy to of had Dr Kim for this go around . He is pleasant and really seems to want you to feel your best.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I have been seeing Dr. Kim for 5 years & I am so grateful to have found him! He is the best Dr I see & I have many complex problems & have been to The Mayo Clinic many times. I love Dr Kim & would highly recommend him!
    in Henderson , NV |
    I recently had a procedure that I was highly nervous about getting. Dr. Kim was so gentle & put me at ease. Made sure I was ok throughout proceedure. He's a kind, caring Dr. Who puts his patients first. Highly recommend him.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Just started seeing Dr Kim after failed back surgery. What I appreciate most about him is that he is not only concerned with writing a script for pain meds and sending you on your way. He concentrates on the cause of your pain and treats the cause through other non-invasive means if possible. He also doesnt seem to be a proponent of unnecessary back surgery, which is a relief considering he works with an orthopedic surgery office. hoping he can help with my chronic back pain.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. kim is easygoing, approachable and warm~ hearted. I have only lived in Las Vegas for 3yrs and Dr. Kim was my doctor for my chronic pain since I got here. Unfortunately he has moved on and I thank him for the stability and medical/pain help. ??
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I have been with Dr.Kim for several years. His bedside manner is wonderful! He truly cares, takes time to understand what I am feeling, and comes up with a plan. He explains everything!!! I wish he was my general practitioner as well. So sad to see that you are no longer at Southern Nevada Pain Center. I will be watching to see if you move. My visit today was sadly lacking your compassion.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Outstanding and caring doctor!!! Very honest and good at his job.
    in Henderson nv |
    I go to Dr. Kim for my cortisone shots and he helped cure my neck pain. He is very smart and great at his job .I would not go to anyone else. My first cotisone shot lasted 1 year .
    Elk Grove, CA |
    Most caring and proficient doctor we have had
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I saw Dr. Andrew Kim for about four years. He listens, is very caring and explains all procedure that will be helpful. He and his staff are very professional. And he never tries to rush you.
    Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kim, DO?
    Are you Dr. Kim?

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
    •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Chronic Pain
    • Chronic Postoperative Pain
    • Coccygeal Pain
    • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
    • Trigger Finger
    • Upper Back Pain

NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine