Dr. Andrew Kim, DO

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Andrew Kim, DO

Dr. Andrew Kim, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Kim is affiliated with North Vista Hospital.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Kim is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
    Dr. Kim's Performance
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    The staff was very friendly and made me feel extremely welcome. Their conversations made the time go by faster with fun chitchat. They were very courteous and attentive... continued to ask if I needed anything. They were beyond excellent . Dr. Kim was extremely patient and explained everything in detail. He was very hospitable and made me feel comfortable. He has an excellent bedside manner. He is beyond excellent.
    in Henderson nv |
    Very caring and professional
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Kim is an outstanding doctor, I would gladly recommend him to family and friends. I have the upmost respect for Dr. Kim for his professionalism and respect for his patient. His staff is excellent they have always been very respectful and helpful.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Kim is THE BEST doctor I've seen in Las Vegas, a true doctor who treats you with respect and actually cares about his patients! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kim.
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Kim is very sincere and caring and eager to solve your pain problem.I feel he really cares about you when he takes time to call you and discuss a problem. I would definitely recommend him
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I am both a patient and health care professional of 40 years. Dr. Kim is amazing! He is patient, kind, and an outstanding practitioner in performing pain relieving procedures. Having worked in health care performance improvement and risk management for over 25 years I am capable of recognizing a quality physician in both clinical and service excellence practice. As a patient, I trust Dr. Kim completely. The staff in the office are polite, helpful, and extremely competent.
    in Las Vegas |
    Very nice doctor very professional yet down to earth addressed all my questions i didn't feel rushed I felt he really cared about me listened to what I had to say I would definitely recommend Dr Kim to my family and friends
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Andrew Kim is very professional and compassionate. I enjoy my visits and feel like I am in very good hands under his care.
    in Pahrump, NV |
    Dr. Kim appears to understand what chronic pain sufferers go through. I believe he is knowledgeable, professional and listens to you. Certainly would recommend.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Dr. Kim was very caring and thorough in his examination. His staff was also very professional and his office was very clean. I feel very comfortable coming to this office because the doctor that did my hip replacement is also part of Desert Orthopedic. Im a 35 yr old female dealing with left and right hip dysplasia and herniated discs in the Lumbar region. I had total hip replacement on the right hip and the left hip will be done soon but until then i will come see Dr. Kim to help manage my pain
    in Henderson NV |
    Dr Kim has the greatest bed side manner. He listen spends time with you and listen to you.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Dr.Kim is a truly caring, compassionate man with an understanding of what suffering from severe debilitating pain can do to a persons life. He's been honest, helpful and is knowledgeable and up to date with treatments. He never rushed through an appt and has been kind, respectful and genuine. I couldn't envision seeing anyone else. Thank you Dr. Kim, more doctors could use a lesson from you!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I feel Dr. Kim is just A doctor who has not lost his compassion for his patients. I feel he is careful to not bring statistics and bad cases into your individual care. Pain management is a very delicate balance for both patient and doctor. Pain is a horrible thing to live with and I feel like Dr. Kim really cares about his patients quality of life. I trust the decisions we make for my pain management to this doctor.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Dr kim IS ONE A ONE A OF A KIND DOCTOR I WILL FOREVER GO BACK. Be is , nice anx truly cares about bi patients. He Is truly a careing Doctor. Wich i would recomend. " HES THE BEST" RONALD BROWN
    in Henderson, NV |
    Caring, listens, easy to talk to, up to date on current treatments. I've seen him for about four years and find him to be an excellent physician.
    Pahrump, NV |
    I have finally found the perfect pain management doctor who is hands on, doesn't sweep your pain under the carpet, believes in chronic and is sensitive to my needs. He is the best ever!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Best doctor in Las Vegas. He is patient and makes sure you are satisfied with your visit before he walks out of the exam room. If you want results, see Dr. Kim!!!
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Kim is very personable. He really cares about his patients and has a sense of humor which makes one very comfortable.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Kim is a good doctor as well as person. He cares about his patients and has always been honest and does everything he can to help me deal with my pain in neck before my surgery and after. I would highly recommend him and DESERT ORTHOPEDICS. He is honest and always been helpful and straight to the point with me about my health. He has been my doctor since 2012 at previous pain center. When he came to Desert Orthopedics I transferred from previous pain center and had two appointments .
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I was referred to Dr. Kim for an EMG. He started our interaction by greeting me and shaking my hand. He then sat down next to me to discuss my issues and explain the test he was about to perform. During the EMG he talked with me and assured my comfort. I found him to be kind and gentle, yet straightforward about his preliminary findings. As an RN I am most critical about healthcare providers. Dr. Kim was great! Highly recommend.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I have been seeing Dr Kim for a failed back surgery. He has helped me manage my pain and also accessed my condition for other avenues such as injections, nerve blocks, Epidurals etc.
    in Las Vegas Nevada |
    Dr. Kim has been a blessing so far. I've been passed on from Dr to Dr and not one has ever sat down and listened to me completely like Dr Kim. Things are looking up and I am looking forward to my procedures so I can feel good again. Thank you Dr. Kim and your wonderful staff.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    He is an absolute pleasure to have as an ortho physician.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I love Dr Kim. He is caring and concerned about you.
    Henderson, NV |
    Dr. Kim has been helping me control my back and arthritic knee pain for nearly a year. I am a RN, so I definitely critique physicians' interactions with their staff and patients. Dr. Kim is knowledgeable, caring, respectful and takes a holistic approach to the "whole" issues of the patient. I have recommended Dr. Kim to others who have told me they are very glad they went to see him. Kudos, Dr. Kim!
    in Nevada |
    Had a couple of shot procedures , which is not always pleasant . I was a little apprehensive on the second shot , gave it a few days . Did begin to feel better . Had my share of back history . I am happy to of had Dr Kim for this go around . He is pleasant and really seems to want you to feel your best.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I have been seeing Dr. Kim for 5 years & I am so grateful to have found him! He is the best Dr I see & I have many complex problems & have been to The Mayo Clinic many times. I love Dr Kim & would highly recommend him!
    in Henderson , NV |
    I recently had a procedure that I was highly nervous about getting. Dr. Kim was so gentle & put me at ease. Made sure I was ok throughout proceedure. He's a kind, caring Dr. Who puts his patients first. Highly recommend him.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Very good doctor. He listens and answers questions. He is open to suggestions and try's very hard to offer the best medical advice. He's also pleasant and easy to talk to. I've seen him for about 3 years. I am very pleased with the care he has given me.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Just started seeing Dr Kim after failed back surgery. What I appreciate most about him is that he is not only concerned with writing a script for pain meds and sending you on your way. He concentrates on the cause of your pain and treats the cause through other non-invasive means if possible. He also doesnt seem to be a proponent of unnecessary back surgery, which is a relief considering he works with an orthopedic surgery office. hoping he can help with my chronic back pain.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. kim is easygoing, approachable and warm~ hearted. I have only lived in Las Vegas for 3yrs and Dr. Kim was my doctor for my chronic pain since I got here. Unfortunately he has moved on and I thank him for the stability and medical/pain help. ??
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I have been with Dr.Kim for several years. His bedside manner is wonderful! He truly cares, takes time to understand what I am feeling, and comes up with a plan. He explains everything!!! I wish he was my general practitioner as well. So sad to see that you are no longer at Southern Nevada Pain Center. I will be watching to see if you move. My visit today was sadly lacking your compassion.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Outstanding and caring doctor!!! Very honest and good at his job.
    in Henderson nv |
    I go to Dr. Kim for my cortisone shots and he helped cure my neck pain. He is very smart and great at his job .I would not go to anyone else. My first cotisone shot lasted 1 year .
    Elk Grove, CA |
    Most caring and proficient doctor we have had
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I saw Dr. Andrew Kim for about four years. He listens, is very caring and explains all procedure that will be helpful. He and his staff are very professional. And he never tries to rush you.
    Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kim, DO?
    Are you Dr. Kim?

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
    •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Chronic Pain
    • Chronic Postoperative Pain
    • Coccygeal Pain
    • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
    • Trigger Finger
    • Upper Back Pain

NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine