Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD

Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD

Mohs Micrographic SurgeryMaleAge 45

Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD is a Mohs Micrographic Surgery Specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Kalajian has more experience with Mohs Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kalajian to book an appointment.

Fort Collins Skin Clinic - Fort Collins - Poudre River Dr

Visit Website
Fort Collins Skin Clinic - Fort Collins - Poudre River Dr1100 Poudre River Dr Fort Collins, CO 80524
    • Sat: closed

• Offers Telehealth This provider offers telehealth appointments. Schedule an appointment.
  • Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Dermatologists at Fort Collins Skin Clinic - Fort Collins - Poudre River Dr

Dr. Kalajian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kalajian

Dr. Kalajian?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (65)
  • Explained conditions well (65)
  • Listened & answered questions (65)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Dr Kalajian and his staff are professional, friendly, respectful and welcoming. I feel so very fortunate to be a patient in the care of Dr Kalajian.
Kathy Hingtgen in Masonville, CO – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
I went to see Dr. Kalajian for a growth on my face that was on my right cheek. To my surprise it wasn't a wart but was confronted with the 'C' word. The staff explained that it was not fast spreading or highly invasive and scheduled surgery for the following week. I left comforted that I was in their hands. I had over 40 stitches for two spots that had to be surgically removed but following their post surgery instruction there are no signs of the surgery. A remarkable job by a caring doctor.
Duane in Loveland, CO – Nov 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
I have years of experience with basal cell skin cancel and with 4 different dermotologists. Mohs surgery has always been the end result. Although I have had decent care with each one previously, I have to say that the most recent mohs procedure with Dr. Kalajian was by far the most positive experience. The office staff were very caring and Dr. Kalajian was sincere and compassionate concerning my needs.
Vicki Cook in Denver, CO – Oct 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Dr. Kalajian recently performed Mohs and reconstructive surgery on my nose. The Mohs surgery involved going back five times (same day) to remove more cancerous tissue until microscopic analysis of the removed tissue confirmed that all cancer was removed. I am VERY HAPPY with the results of both surgeries!! In addition, because of Dr. Kalajian's expertise and performance, my scar is hardly visible. I would recommend Dr. Kalajian to anyone needing skin cancer surgery.
Suzanne Gordon in Windsor, CO – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Would recommend anyone go to see Dr. Kalajian for any skin needs. He treated a squamous cell carcinoma and a basal cell carcinoma on my head and face with great results. It was painless and excellent results, so what more could you ask? Very friendly and obviously a family man. Yahoo!
Mike R in Windsor, CO – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
My husband and I both have had allot of skin cancer. My husband had early stage of melanoma. Dr. Kalajian has had to perform major surgery on his ear including skin graphs and his back and two Moes procedures on my face to remove skin cancer. His work is impeccable. He not only is a good doctor and surgeon but is very personable and caring. His staff is truly amazing and caring in the same way. We would and have highly recommended Dr. Kalajian to anyone who needs to see a skin doctor.
Ron and Kathy Kechter in Ft Collins, CO – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Kalajian for a couple years now and by far he is one of the friendliest and dedicated physicians I go to. Dr. K always welcomes you with a smile and comforting conversation before starting your examination. I have had a couple moles removed and a Mohs procedure and each time Dr. K and his staff do a great job at making it a painless and a very professional experience. I personally appreciate how much care Dr. K. takes at making sure he leaves little to no scar.
Mike B in Loveland, CO – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Dr Kalajian and assistants are the best. We have gotten correct diagnosis and treatment. Very friendly and helpful and caring.
George N in Ft Collins, CO – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Dr. Kalajian is friendly and easily answers my many questions. He has presented me with new options now available for my treatment, that work better than I ever thought possible. I feel very fortunate to have him for my dermatologist. If you have sun-related skin issues, do not put off getting help from him.
Kirk in Ft. Collins, CO – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Dr Kalajian is a skilled and caring doctor. My brother is DD and has developed some skin conditions that required surgery to remove. Dr. Kalajian performed the surgery with some of the best skills I have ever seen. His closing techniques left me in awe...Never seen a wound closure done with such precision and accuracy. Since this was on the patient's face, he took great care to assure the wound would not pucker. Dr Kalajian's bedside manner is also exceptional...felt he truly cared.
Mary for Lee Richards in Fort Collins, CO – Apr 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Dr. Kalajian is a very thorough physician who takes time to explain the condition and options for treatment. I've never had to wait in the waiting room as he values my time as well as his own. I couldn't recommend him more highly.
Cathy W in Windsor, CO – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Dr. Kalajian is excellent. He is skilled and personable. As a patient I felt like he understood my concerns, while proceeding with excellent care. I found that I was calmed and confident as we went forth with a procedure that was necessary but left me with no small trepidation. Great staff too!
Jan L. in Fort Collins, CO – Apr 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
I have the fair skin of a blue eyed redhead. I had a squamous cell carcinoma on my face. Dr. Kalajian was comforting and encouraging. Best of all after surgery the incision does not Show at all. Since then I have seen him annually and follow his advice to keep my skin healthy And clear, with excellent results.
Irene Weinmann in Ft. Collins, Colorado – Apr 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
He is a very careing person and very knowledgeable.
Bill in Fort Collins,CO – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Dr. Andy Kalajian is an excellent skilled surgeon. Superb bedside manner. Extremely caring, compassionate, kind and a gentle person. My surgery results turned out excellent. I have had so many compliments after my surgery; how great my incision looked (with the stitches) and how well it looks after the stiches were removed. The incision is 3 long under my eye. I have scheduled appointments for my parents and I will continue recommending him to others. He will remain my forever Dermatologist.
Darleen W in Loveland, CO – Mar 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Very skilled, professional and friendly. Caring attitude. Painless. Staff well trained and work together well. Clear and concise follow-up instructions verbally and in writing. Everything I would like in my medical care.
Howard Major in Loveland, CO – Feb 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
I am very pleased with the whole staff! I am so glad that I have found this team for my skin care.
Elaine L. in Loveland, CO – Feb 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Very pleased with the care I got. Dr. Kalajian was very professional and also friendly and caring throughout the visits.
Jackie Williams in Fort Collins Colorado – Dec 17, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
I trust this man with my life! Very kind and caring, considerate and wonderful bedside manner. Top notch Doctor with amazing nurses, especially DeeDee. He and his team truly care for their patients. I will never step foot in anyone else's office to take care of me and my never ending skin cancer.
Aneta in Fort Collins, Co – Dec 05, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Dr K is amazing! I wouldn't trust anyone else to do the surgeries to my face that he has. Impeccable bedside manner and empathetic of your fears. The long wait to see him is because he is incredible so hang in there, it is worth it!
Nicole Joelle in Ft Collins, CO – Nov 11, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kalajian?

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Frequently Treated by Dr. Kalajian

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Kalajian treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Kalajian treats other conditions, please contact the office at (844) 986-3376.

Mohs Surgery

Mohs surgery is a procedure that treats some types of skin cancer by removing a precise amount of tissue in order to remove cancer cells while sparing as much healthy tissue as possible.Compare with other Mohs Surgery specialists.

Dr. Kalajian treats at a

frequency compared to similar providers

Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
Mohs Surgery
Normal Frequency
High Frequency
Very High Frequency
Dr. Kalajian
Similar Providers

Dermatologic Oncology

Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of the skin, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.Compare with other Dermatologic Oncology specialists.

Dr. Kalajian treats at a

• Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Skin Surgery
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Ulcer

Dr. Kalajian accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kalajian has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(970) 612-8161Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Andy Kalajian grew up on the east coast of Florida in the town of Melbourne Beach where he enjoyed playing soccer as well as surfing and fishing. An...Read more

• Mohs Micrographic Surgery