Dermatologic Surgery  |
Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD
Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD is a dermatologic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Collins, CO. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Kalajian is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital.

Poudre River Drive

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Kalajian

Dr. Kalajian's Experience

Dr. Kalajian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatologic Surgery

• Dermatitis
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Diseases

• Skin Lesion Removal
  • Skin Procedures
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Florida
  • University Of Louisville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

• Chief Resident, Division of Dermatology, University of Louisville, 2008
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2003

Dr. Kalajian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kalajian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kalajian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kalajian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kalajian to family and friends
Dr. Kalajian's Performance
in Masonville, CO |
Dr Kalajian and his staff are professional, friendly, respectful and welcoming. I feel so very fortunate to be a patient in the care of Dr Kalajian.
in Loveland, CO |
I went to see Dr. Kalajian for a growth on my face that was on my right cheek. To my surprise it wasn't a wart but was confronted with the 'C' word. The staff explained that it was not fast spreading or highly invasive and scheduled surgery for the following week. I left comforted that I was in their hands. I had over 40 stitches for two spots that had to be surgically removed but following their post surgery instruction there are no signs of the surgery. A remarkable job by a caring doctor.
in Denver, CO |
I have years of experience with basal cell skin cancel and with 4 different dermotologists. Mohs surgery has always been the end result. Although I have had decent care with each one previously, I have to say that the most recent mohs procedure with Dr. Kalajian was by far the most positive experience. The office staff were very caring and Dr. Kalajian was sincere and compassionate concerning my needs.
in Windsor, CO |
Dr. Kalajian recently performed Mohs and reconstructive surgery on my nose. The Mohs surgery involved going back five times (same day) to remove more cancerous tissue until microscopic analysis of the removed tissue confirmed that all cancer was removed. I am VERY HAPPY with the results of both surgeries!! In addition, because of Dr. Kalajian's expertise and performance, my scar is hardly visible. I would recommend Dr. Kalajian to anyone needing skin cancer surgery.
in Windsor, CO |
Would recommend anyone go to see Dr. Kalajian for any skin needs. He treated a squamous cell carcinoma and a basal cell carcinoma on my head and face with great results. It was painless and excellent results, so what more could you ask? Very friendly and obviously a family man. Yahoo!
in Ft Collins, CO |
My husband and I both have had allot of skin cancer. My husband had early stage of melanoma. Dr. Kalajian has had to perform major surgery on his ear including skin graphs and his back and two Moes procedures on my face to remove skin cancer. His work is impeccable. He not only is a good doctor and surgeon but is very personable and caring. His staff is truly amazing and caring in the same way. We would and have highly recommended Dr. Kalajian to anyone who needs to see a skin doctor.
in Loveland, CO |
I've been going to Dr. Kalajian for a couple years now and by far he is one of the friendliest and dedicated physicians I go to. Dr. K always welcomes you with a smile and comforting conversation before starting your examination. I have had a couple moles removed and a Mohs procedure and each time Dr. K and his staff do a great job at making it a painless and a very professional experience. I personally appreciate how much care Dr. K. takes at making sure he leaves little to no scar.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr Kalajian and assistants are the best. We have gotten correct diagnosis and treatment. Very friendly and helpful and caring.
in Ft. Collins, CO |
Dr. Kalajian is friendly and easily answers my many questions. He has presented me with new options now available for my treatment, that work better than I ever thought possible. I feel very fortunate to have him for my dermatologist. If you have sun-related skin issues, do not put off getting help from him.
in Fort Collins, CO |
Dr Kalajian is a skilled and caring doctor. My brother is DD and has developed some skin conditions that required surgery to remove. Dr. Kalajian performed the surgery with some of the best skills I have ever seen. His closing techniques left me in awe...Never seen a wound closure done with such precision and accuracy. Since this was on the patient's face, he took great care to assure the wound would not pucker. Dr Kalajian's bedside manner is also exceptional...felt he truly cared.
in Windsor, CO |
Dr. Kalajian is a very thorough physician who takes time to explain the condition and options for treatment. I've never had to wait in the waiting room as he values my time as well as his own. I couldn't recommend him more highly.
in Fort Collins, CO |
Dr. Kalajian is excellent. He is skilled and personable. As a patient I felt like he understood my concerns, while proceeding with excellent care. I found that I was calmed and confident as we went forth with a procedure that was necessary but left me with no small trepidation. Great staff too!
in Ft. Collins, Colorado |
I have the fair skin of a blue eyed redhead. I had a squamous cell carcinoma on my face. Dr. Kalajian was comforting and encouraging. Best of all after surgery the incision does not Show at all. Since then I have seen him annually and follow his advice to keep my skin healthy And clear, with excellent results.
in Fort Collins,CO |
He is a very careing person and very knowledgeable.
in Loveland, CO |
Dr. Andy Kalajian is an excellent skilled surgeon. Superb bedside manner. Extremely caring, compassionate, kind and a gentle person. My surgery results turned out excellent. I have had so many compliments after my surgery; how great my incision looked (with the stitches) and how well it looks after the stiches were removed. The incision is 3 long under my eye. I have scheduled appointments for my parents and I will continue recommending him to others. He will remain my forever Dermatologist.
in Loveland, CO |
Very skilled, professional and friendly. Caring attitude. Painless. Staff well trained and work together well. Clear and concise follow-up instructions verbally and in writing. Everything I would like in my medical care.
in Loveland, CO |
I am very pleased with the whole staff! I am so glad that I have found this team for my skin care.
in Fort Collins Colorado |
Very pleased with the care I got. Dr. Kalajian was very professional and also friendly and caring throughout the visits.
in Fort Collins, Co |
I trust this man with my life! Very kind and caring, considerate and wonderful bedside manner. Top notch Doctor with amazing nurses, especially DeeDee. He and his team truly care for their patients. I will never step foot in anyone else's office to take care of me and my never ending skin cancer.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr K is amazing! I wouldn't trust anyone else to do the surgeries to my face that he has. Impeccable bedside manner and empathetic of your fears. The long wait to see him is because he is incredible so hang in there, it is worth it!
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Kalajian is one the most personable and caring physicians with which I've been associated. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kalajian, MD?
Are you Dr. Kalajian?