Dr. Andrew Jun, MD

Dr. Andrew Jun, MD

Dermatology | Male

MD SkinCenter 1235 N Mulford Rd Ste 205 Rockford, IL 61107 Get Directions

I try to treat each of my patients with the mindset, 'What if they were my mother, father, sister, or brother...'

Dr. Andrew Jun, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Rockford, IL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Jun is affiliated with Fhn Memorial Hospital, Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center, SwedishAmerican Hospital, Rockford Memorial Hospital and Osf Saint Paul Medical Center.

Dr. Jun's Experience

See how Dr. Jun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jun

Dr. Jun accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Jun has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jun to family and friends
Dr. Jun's Performance
Bettendorf, IA |
While Dr. Jun seemed competent, he had no understanding of my pain level. The anesthesia injections are terrible, and Dr. Jun did not do anything to manage this pain even though I had had the procedure before and I knew that I could not tolerate the painful injections.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr Jun is a GREAT Professional Surgeon. He explained exactly what was going on for the procedure, gave me options with potential outcome of the options. I would say he is a perfectionist - which in this field is a PLUS! I never felt rushed when I was seen by him, or any of the members on staff. I am VERY pleased with my results. Thank you to MD Skin Center for having this amazing doctor on your staff! Thank you to Dr Jun for your GREAT work done for me.
in Poplar Grove Il |
A little over 2 weeks ago I wrote about my first visit and today I had my stitches removed. I have never been in a more efficient office, never had to wait over 5 minutes in the waiting room or in the office. They went out of their way to make sure removal and reconstruction was painless. I do not have the words to express my gratitude and thankfulness that I was referred to Dr. Jun.
in Kirkland, IL |
Saw Dr. Jun for a constant sneezing and congestion problem. He was very attentive and offered some reasonable treatments that have made a marked difference in my daily life!
in Machesney Park, IL |
Dr. Jun did an excellent job on my husbands nose and head removing the cancer and repairing the areas. We would recommend him to our family and friends with total confidence.
in Roscoe, IL |
I felt at ease with my procedure because Dr. Jun explained it very well and answered my questions fully. Throughout my experience I was treated like an individual, and not as a faceless number. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jun!
in Rockford, Illinois |
I visited Dr. Jun due to a hearing problem. He was caring, compassionate and took the time to explain what he thought the problem was and the medication he provided. I am a science teacher so I'm always inquisitive. Dr. Jun listened to and answered my questions and explained everything with ease. I would highly recommend him.
in La Moille, IL |
I was very please with my experience. From my initial visit with Lori Schultz to the procedure with Dr. Jun to the follow ups. Dr. Jun has great bed side manners. Very caring and made me feel very comfortable. He even played music during my procedure when my friend told him I was a bit nervous!
in Roscoe, IL |
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Jun. Everyone (receptionist, schedulers, nurses) was very efficient, friendly, and trustworthy. I really didn't want surgery. I talked to two other specialists who agreed with Dr. Jun and one doctor who recommended do nothing. I have a few friends in medicine and they all said he was the best.... and now I would agree with them. I had the balloon sinus surgery, recovered quickly, and today I feel perfect. I am so happy to have had the procedure. Thanks Dr. J
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Jun is a great doctor. He listened to me and answered all my questions. He cured my sinusitis. I have recommended him to my mother and she is doing much better, too.
in Rockford, IL |
I went to 2 other doctors who weren't able to help me out. Luckily the second doctor referred me to Dr. Jun. He treated my sinusitis and now I feel great. He is knowledgeable and kind. He listened to me and made me feel like family
in Rockford, IL |
He is an excellent surgeon with the most pleasant bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had to deal with.
in Rockford, IL |
I had a large cyst in the middle of my face that was infected. I was in pain and my skin was damaged around the cyst. I was very nervous about removing it, but Dr. Jun was very understanding and made sure that he took every measure to make the procedure as comfortable and successful as possible for me. I have had multiple follow-up appointments so that he can make sure that everything is healing as expected. Would recommend to anyone!
in Rockford, IL |
I was very nervous before my sinus surgery with a balloon. Dr. Jun answered all the questions of my husband and myself. I felt very at ease. He did the surgery in his office. I didn't need to go to the hospital and saved a bunch of money. Now I feel great and haven't been sick since. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Jun is an excellent surgeon. He is very caring and easy to talk to. During surgery on my ear he kept asking if I was ok and apologized when ever he thought I was in pain. I would highly recommend him
in Rockford il |
Dr is very knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Jun, MD?
Are you Dr. Jun?

Compare Dr. Jun

Dr. Jun's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Jun has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jun's Board Certifications

• Deafness
  • Dermatitis
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • ENT Cancer
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nosebleed

University Iowa Hosps And Clinics

Completed in 2001

Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Jun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergy Testing
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy