Dr. Andrew Jarminski, MD

Dr. Andrew Jarminski, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Andrew Jarminski, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Downey, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Dr. Jarminski's Experience

See how Dr. Jarminski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jarminski

Dr. Jarminski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jarminski to family and friends
    Dr. Jarminski's Performance
    in La Habra, CA |
    I highly recommend Doctor Jarminski. So hard to find a doctor that really listens, that's super thorough and is very knowledgeable. He knew what was wrong immediately and treated it right away. So nice too. I hate going to doctors so when I find one that has great bed side manners, it really makes a difference.
    in Hermosa Beach, CA |
    Dr Jarminski is very caring and took the time to answer all my questions.
    in Fullerton, CA |
    Very pleased with everything about my appointment and follow up
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    I have been seeing Dr Jarminski for years. He is truly caring and very knowledgable. He has helped me through many problems including surgery.
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    my fad took me to see him. he fixed my problem easily. my parents were very happy with him. my mom sees him too
    Virginia Beach, VA |
    Very interested and throw in my complaint, recommended several exercises for Relief and options for other types of treatment including injections or surgery. No pressure very good explanations of everything involved.
    in Redondo Beach, CA |
    I have been seeing Dr. Jarminski for several years now. He has walked me through a lot and I could not recommend him more.
    in Brea, CA. |
    I had surgery on my lower back with Dr. Jarminski and his partner. I am so relieved after the surgery. My pain is so much better and Dr. J was so caring and made me feel good about having the surgery.
    in Fullerton, CA |
    I had a recent surgery with Dr. Jarminski and his partner recently. He truly made me feel confident and safe with him and his partner. For such a scary adventure in my life he made it easy. Love you Doc !
    in Diamond bar, CA. |
    I had surgery with Dr. Jarminski for my back and it changed my life. I wish I had met him years ago. He was exactly what I needed to pull the trigger to have surgery. He was confident, informative and gave me space to make my decision without feeling pressure.
    in Costa Mesa, CA. |
    Simply great !! Took the time. Made me comfortable. Correct diagnosis. No more problems. I will definitely continue seeing him in the future. What a relief to find a good and caring Dr.
    in Pasadena, CA. |
    Great Dr. really made me feel comfortable with an uncomfortable problem. Will definitely go back when needed!!
    in San Dimas, CA |
    Dr. Jarminski is an amazing doctor. He always makes me feel like I am an important patient, and overtime I come in he remembers me.
    Have you seen Dr. Andrew Jarminski, MD?
    Are you Dr. Jarminski?

Dr. Jarminski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Jarminski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jarminski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wroclaw Medical University

Graduated in 1989

U.C.L.A.

• Polish

Dr. Jarminski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jarminski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
    • Occupational Medicine

Dr. Jarminski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jarminski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.