Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD
Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Jacono is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.

Dr. Jacono's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jacono specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, nose, eyes, and head and neck, and believes that this focus allows him to provide his patients with expertise. He performs no body plastic surgery. This, when combined with artistic ability, allows for total facial rejuvenation and excellent results. Dr. Jacono's patients fly in from across the United States and around the World, and his staff is specialized in handling the special needs of his clientele.

Dr. Jacono's Experience

See how Dr. Jacono's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jacono

Dr. Jacono accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Jacono is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jacono has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jacono's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacono to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Jacono's Performance
in Bayside, NY |
I went to see Dr Jacano because I had a problem with my lips and my smile no longer existed. Dr Jacono performed a Lip Lift and then other fittings next to the lips. I feel very happy about his work. I am very grateful and so full of joy as to your attention. I felt so comfortable and so relaxed and knew I was in safe hands. As for the revision of the Facelift and arrangement of my ears looks Amazing. I give a thousand percent thanks to my precious Dr Jacono! I also feel part of his family
Bedford, NY |
I recently had a face lift with Dr. Jacono. He did an amazing job and the comments I am receiving from people who don't know that I did this, I always, "you Lok great!"...which to me , is the key to a successful procedure. My scars after only 2 months, are basically non existent. I absolutely love the face that looks back at me now in the mirror. Another reason to stress how good Dr. Jacano is, I never felt any "sales pressure", to do something. Go VISIT him!
Plastic surgery sounds scary. I never thought I would go through with a facelift until I met Dr. jacono. I was treated with kindness and patience as I asked many questions. I honestly valued his advice and professionalism from my initial contact to my post op visit. You can rest at ease that your results will be more than your expectations. Mine were, and I feel amazing. He made me look beautiful !!!!!!!
Melville, NY |
I couldn’t be more pleased with the results of my facelift and eyelid lift. Friends and family members all complimented me profusely on how wonderful I looked. Dr. Jacono and his entire staff were wonderful. I received excellent care throughout the process. Dr. Jacono came highly recommended and he greatly exceeded my expectations. I went into this process with trepidation, but I can say without reservation that I highly recommend Dr Jacono who is clearly a gifted surgeon
Levittown, NY |
Dr. Jacono performed a rhinoplasty on me, an overwhelmingly positive experience. I was initially very anxious about the procedure. I had in my mind what I wanted and was nervous that the result would be far different. Not only did my nose turn out perfectly, but also Dr. Jacono was a great comfort throughout the process. He listened carefully to exactly what I wanted changed about my nose, taking his time during numerous consultations to understand exactly what I wanted done.
Dr Jacono did a wonderful facelift and neck procedure for me. He took expert care of me from the beginning and all phases of recovery. I would highly recommend him.
He did an amazing job! Would highly recommend!!
Fairfield, CT |
I choose Dr Jacono after much research. There is a reason why Dr. Jacono is constantly on every list of top plastic surgeons in the country. During the initial consultation, Dr Jacono explained the procedure in depth and answered all my questions. His staff is a pleasure to deal with. Five weeks after my facelift, I am already thrilled with results. Would definitely recommend this excellent, gifted surgeon!
in Rego Park, NY |
It is my privilege to write my review about Dr.Andrew Jacono.I am his patient and consider him not only a great Plastic Surgeon,but also an artist.After having Neck,Face and Eye-lids lift I look 15 years younger,feel happier with increased confidence and energy. In my opinion,Dr.Andrew Jacono is Michaelangelo of New york. THANK YOU,for your dedication and passion in the work you perform for us, your patients.
I was referred to Dr. Jacono by my nephew, who is an ear nose and throat surgeon. He told me Dr. Jacono is the best plastic surgeon in NY and that all of his colleagues recommend their family to see Dr. Jacono. Dr. Jacono was very thorough in his explanation of the procedures, and I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. The post-surgery result is amazing - I look so much younger but in such a natural way that no one can even tell that I got the surgery. Everyone keeps asking me what
in Brooklyn, NY |
From the moment I saw Dr. Andrew Jacono for my first consultation I knew instantly he is my doctor. I am six weeks now post-op and extremely happy with the results of my face/neck lift he performed. The result is great! I am amazed at how rapid the recovery is. Dr. Jacono is a brilliant plastic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you Dr. Jacono!!!
in Staten Island, Ny |
Very talented doctor. I had rhinoplasty done four weeks ago. I am more than pleased with my results. I knew instantly meeting with Dr. Jacono he was it! I felt extremely comfortable. I didn't feel rushed like previous consultations. Just a very nice down to earth doctor. I wasn't hesitant anymore. He knew exactly what I wanted without explaining. The entire staff is amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono.
in Huntington, NY |
Dr. Jacono is the best in the field of Plastic Surgery. His experience and cutting edge technology is what made me choose him for my eye and facelift. From consultation to post surgery he and his staff made my journey seamless and pleasant. Dr. Jacono understood my concerns and gave suggestions from his heart as to what I was to expect. My results were amazing. I feel and look amazing. I still look like myself, but fifteen years younger. Thank you Dr. Jacono for your Master Craftsmanship.
in NY |
My decision to go with Dr. Jacono was based not only on his qualifications and expertise but also his professionalism and excellent bedside manner. He patiently listened to my concerns and explained my options and what my expectations should be. He took his time and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable with him and had complete trust in him and his ability. He is extremely knowledgeable, skillful and talented. Also very impressed with his charitable work.
Smithtown, NY |
I've had three procedures performed by Dr. Jacono over the past 15 years and each one has been a very positive experience. He takes the time both pre-surgery and in the after-care visits to answer any questions that I have. He and his office staff are total professionals. I always know that I'm in the best of hands with Dr. Jacono.
in Great Neck, NY |
Thank you Dr. Jacono for taking such amazing care of me. There are a lot of facial surgeons in new york that I could have chosen, but I am glad that I picked you. You have restored my self-confidence and I am truly thankful for that. You truly are a gifted surgeon and I hope my review of Dr Jacono helps others.
in Coram |
I had a facelift eye lift and brow lift. I am so pleased with results. Dr. Jacono is professional and is artfully skilled. His staff is couteous and helpful. I highly recommend him.
in Coram, NY |
I went to see Dr. Jacono the recommendation of a long time friend. He performed a face lift, eye lift, and brow lift. I am extremely pleased with my results. I look natural, younger; and, even my husband who had reservations about cosmetic surgery is impressed. Dr. Jacono and his staff are terrific.
in New York |
Dr Jacono is a walking disaster. I had botched eyelid surgery by Doctor Jacono. Dr Jacono was a nightmare come true for me. Dishonest, uncaring, deflective, rude, arrogant, are his bedside manners. His work on me was of an amateur. He's way over-priced and over-hyped. Seek a different surgeon and do your do your homework.
in Long Island, NY |
I had an awful experience with Dr. Jacono. I went there for laser resurfacing because I had been told that would help smooth out the facial scarring I experienced from cystic acne. Dr. Jacono assured me that the procedure would drastically improve the surface of my skin. So for 4 months I went and had my skin lasered and scraped off a layer at a time. At my follow up appointment, I expressed to Dr. Jacono that I was extremely disappointed because there had been no improvement to my skin at all.
in wantagh, NY |
Amazing work. Uses all the gifts God gave him as a doctor and artist. I was sent to him by another plastic surgeon who said he was a genius. She was right!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Jacono ruined my skin! I was burned from a Laser treatment done at his office in Great Neck. My skin over time as deteriorated. I no longer have healthy skin. I lost the fat in my cheeks, lines under my eyes, open pores, ice pick marks, hyperpigmention, indentations, dehydration etc etc etc. This has been a life altering experience. He will not provide you with help when things go wrong. He should NOT have a spa and should NOT offer Lasering! He and his staff members are rude and cold.
in Plainview, NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Jacono. The results of my neck and lower facelift are amazing. It looks completely natural and is the best gift I could have given myself.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Are you Dr. Jacono?

Compare Dr. Jacono

Dr. Jacono's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jacono's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Alpha Omega Alpha
        • Phi Beta Kappa

Dr. Jacono has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jacono's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Bell's Palsy
      • Cleft Palate
      • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
      • Head and Neck Cancer

New York Eye and Ear Infirmary

Completed in 2001

University Rochester

Completed in 2002

Dr. Jacono does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacono and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
      • Botox® Injection
      • Captique™ Injection
      • Collagen Injection
      • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
      • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
      • ENT Surgery
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Ear Surgery
      • Hylaform Injection
      • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
      • Mini Fift
      • Non-Surgical Facelift
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Restylane® Injections