Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Jacono

The New York Center for Facial Plastic and Laser Surgery

440 Northern Blvd Great Neck, NY 11021

Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Great Neck, NY and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 1996 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Jacono's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jacono

88.76404494382022%

Dr. Jacono?
Dr. Jacono's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD
I am a physician myself and I highly recommend Dr. Jacono. Knowing that he has performed 1000's of rhinoplasties, I knew I could trust his surgical ability and I was correct! From the scheduling process (Jaime was a delight to work with) to the surgery and recovery, everything went smoothly. I was very appreciative of how easily accessible Dr. Jacono was if I had any questions or concerns. Also importantly, I am so happy with my natural results! My husband was against the whole thing and he had to admit he likes my new nose too! I'm so thankful for the hours of dedication and sacrifice Dr. Jacono has dedicated to his craft, his eye for natural beauty, and for his pursuit of excellence! Thank you Dr. Jacono!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
I found Dr. Jacono online and was astounded by his “before and after” photos. His amazing staff guided me through all my questions and concerns and within days I was on a video conference with Dr. Jacono. He was able to tactfully address my situation and his confidence about what he could accomplish put me at ease. Once we came up with a game plan his staff handled everything from appointments and requirements to setting up a nurse to monitor me overnight. No one mentioned this throughout the process, but if you research him, you will find that he is a celebrity surgeon; author, expert, contributor, innovator. Yet he is humble, and warm and was always willing to sit patiently until all of my questions were answered. The operating room is in his beautiful office on Park Avenue and his nurse is an absolute master at stitch removal! His office will always be my first stop in NYC. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
I had gonial angle implants put in, chin augmentation and fat grafting. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
After having endured two prior unsuccessful procedures, I was beginning to feel I would never be happy with my nose and ultimately my face. I was afraid to do this for the third time but the pain and depletion of my self confidence was unbearable. Finally, being referred to Dr. Jacono was a light at the end of the tunnel. He listened to me respectfully and instinctively knew how to fix my nose. The results are perfect and I love how his skill has made me feel when I look in a mirror. I never thought I'd say that. If you're reading and this and are unsure of who to trust with your FACE, go for a consultation with Dr. Jacono. He changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Dr. Jacono gave me a masculine chin implant with wings resulting a stronger jaw line. He advised a neck lift would leave a better result than liposuction and my GOD did it. Dr. Jacono fixed my deviated septum, took down my bump, lifted my tip and gave me a nose meant for a movie star. Oh, and don’t think those movie stars aren’t going to Dr. Jacono...shhh! His personality is friendly and in my opinion, he takes great pride in his work. He will listen to what you want, but be sure to trust his artistic genius. The bottom line: if there is a certain look you want, Dr. Jacono can help you achieve that result as perfect as humanly possible. Don’t think there is someone who can do it better! Trust me, people talk a good game, but Dr. Jacono is constantly doing surgeries while simultaneously doing consultations and post-op appointments. He’s like a machine and has so much experience he has perfected his techniques. He is a sure bet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
I sadly have to change my review. Dr Jacono is a talented and charming doctor. HOWEVER, once he has done your surgery and you have paid, his follow up is awful. I waited months for a necessary tweak because he is so overbooked. I have spent countless hours in his waiting room. The final straw was when I called the office to see if he was running late and was told he was pretty much on time. When I got there the waiting room was full as usual. People with initial consults with appointments AFTER mine were taken ahead. I told the desk I had a sick daughter at home and had to get home. An hour and a half later I walked out. If you don’t mind the front desk lying about scheduling and waiting months to be seen then by al means, use this practice. I give him a 3 which is the average of my initial and present review. I am so very disappointed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Dr. Jacono performed a neck, face, and brow lift on me 2 months ago and what a difference. I look at least 15 years younger and very natural. He was with me every step of the way answering all my questions and addressing any concerns I had. His bedside manner is beyond excellent. He is very comforting and reassuring. Come on - this is your face! I would definitely recommend and put your trust in him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Personalized and on-time service. In addition, Dr. Jacono spent a tremendous amount of time with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Dr. Jacono is not only a talented and gifted surgeon, he is a compassionate person who actually is interested in his his patients lives. His attention to detail qualifies him not only as an amazing surgeon, but an artist as well. He performed a facelift, Blepharoplasty, lip, and CO2 laser on me and I don't look like I had any surgery. I just look refreshed and fabulous. You need to be able to trust someone completely if you're going to have them operate on your face and I trust Dr. Jacono.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
If you are considering facial plastic surgery, you are at the right place with Dr. Andrew ?Jacono. He performed a MADE lift on my face almost a month ago, and even though I am still healing with a little more leftover swelling to go, I am more than pleased with the results. I highly recommend him without hesitation. Dr. Jacono is a gifted surgeon with a wonderful, cheerful personality, who has honed his craft to perfection. I am thankful I trusted him with my face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Dr. Jacono is a brilliant surgeon! He corrected a previous botched surgery! My results are amazing! So thankful and grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Wonderful experience and incredible results. Dr. Jacono is gifted. He is talented and passionate. He recently performed my face lift, brow lift and lip lift. I am so happy with the results. The results are better that I could have imagined. My husband and I are both physicians and we were impressed by Dr. Jacono and his entire staff. Caring, professional and talented. Dr. Jacono has passion for what he does and the results are incredible. I would highly recommond Dr. Jacono. So thankful for him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Subtle rhinoplasty for bulbous tip and wide nostrils
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
I always knew there were things about my nose I would like to be corrected but I was still extremely nervous about having rhinoplasty. As soon as I met Dr. Jacono in his office for the consultation I felt a sense of relief. From our conversation I could tell that he understood my aesthetic concerns, knew how to fix them, and understood that I wanted my nose to fit ME and look as natural as possible. On the day of surgery I was so nervous but Dr. Jacono, his fellow, his nurses, and anesthesiol
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jacono has been amazing to say the least. His staff is compassionate and beyond accommodating! I recently had a revision rhinoplasty and couldn't be happier with the results. The entire process.. from my initial consultation.. to my surgery.. to my recovery.. to my post op follow up appointments....The entire experience with Dr. Jacono and his staff has been AMAZING! He's a phenomenal surgeon with a compassionate and comforting bedside manner! A++++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
Dr. Jacono is my hero! MADE facelift with upper and lower eyes. From the moment I met Dr. Jacono, I felt an immediate sense of trust. His warm personality coupled with the fact that he ONLY does faces sold me! I explained that I didn't want to look "done" or "different" I wanted to look like a well-rested version of myself and that is exactly what I got with Dr J. EVERYTHING that he promised me became my reality. I am beyond thrilled with my results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
It is with overwhelming appreciation that I’m giving Dr. Andrew Jacono a 10 star rating (instead of being limited to 5 stars) to fully express my gratitude for his superior surgical skills. Dr Jacono is clearly the Gold Standard of facial plastic surgery. His impeccable aesthetic sense and artistic attention to detail extend to every one of his procedures! Dr. Jacono is unquestionably the finest doctor I could have ever chosen and the only doctor I would ever choose again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
It is with overwhelming appreciation that I’m giving Dr. Andrew Jacono a 10 star rating (instead of being limited to 5 stars) to fully express my gratitude for his superior surgical skills. Dr Jacono is clearly the Gold Standard of facial plastic surgery. His impeccable aesthetic sense and artistic attention to detail extend to every one of his procedures, including lip lifts! Dr. Jacono is unquestionably the finest doctor I could have ever chosen and the only doctor I would ever choose again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
What can I say. I am thrilled! Thank God their is a surgeon out there who knows what he is doing AND has the best bedside manner. Dr. Jacono is no doubt first-rate. I did tons of research before I found this surgeon and I do not trust any doctor but Dr. Jacono to perform surgery on me. His office staff are so warm and welcoming and lifted my spirits pre and post surgery. I trusted my gut and scheduled that day to have my facelift. Best decision I ever made! Forever grateful. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?
I went to see Dr Janono for rhinoplasty and he was amazing. Not only was the surgery flawless and the result incredible but the staff were super friendly, answered all my (endless! :)) questions and made me feel very looked after. I wholeheartedly endorse Dr Jacono and his team and am thrilled I opted to get my surgery done with him. Ps - I almost never do reviews but felt this was worth the exception. THANK YOU Dr Jacono!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jacono?

Dr. Jacono specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, nose, eyes, and head and neck, and believes that this focus allows him to provide his patients with expertise. He performs no body plastic surgery. This, when combined with ar...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1996

• Alpha Omega Alpha,
  • Phi Beta Kappa,

Dr. Jacono accepts

Dr. Jacono accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO

• Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Mini Fift
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections