Dr. Andrew Harper, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Harper

Huntsville Reproductive Medicine

20 Hughes Rd Ste 203 Madison, AL 35758

Dr. Andrew Harper, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Madison, AL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Univ Of Al Sch Of Med in 1996 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Harper accepts

Dr. Harper accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Dental Blue 100/200/300
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Harper treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

3.5

Dr. Harper?
Dr. Harper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Harper, MD
Dr. Harper and his staff, especially our nurse Chelsea were amazing. We did 3 fresh cycles got pregnant on all 3. Number one was a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Number 2 with twins at 9 weeks was also a miscarriage. Now we are pregnant with a baby girl and we owe so much to Dr. Harper and his team. They were always there for us answered all questions and were very caring. It took us over 2 1/2 years to get to this point but it was all worth it. I never felt it was about the money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
Dr.harper and his staff were excellent! They listened to my concerns and supported me in what I was looking for. I did IVF and miscarried and luckily I had 3 frozen so with no rush of them I asked to do my frozen ASAP. The next month I started the meds and I am currently 21 weeks pregnant with twins! They are very nice and supportive! I truly appreciate the staff there!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Harper and the staff. Everyone was always so caring and I always felt like I knew them personally. We were never pressured into anything we weren't comfortable with. After a few failed IUIS we eventually resorted to IVF and Jennifer and Dr. Harper were absolutely incredible. I owe it to the staff and nurses and most importantly Dr. Harper as today we are going in for an ultrasound to see our little GIRL!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
Throughout our treatment, Dr Harper provided a balanced and realistic prognosis; no false promises, yet not pessimistic. He answered all our questions, never once being found wanting for an answer. He was very receptive to our wishes, ensuring they were factored into our treatment. Furthermore his staff were excellent; they were very warm and friendly. We are now expecting our first child thanks to him and his team; there's no better recommendation than that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
My husband and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Harper, Chelsea (our nurse), and the rest of the office staff! Everyone always listened to ask of our questions and concerns and went above and beyond to answer questions! They made our fertility journey smooth and as easy as could be! We never felt pressured to try IVF even though we eventually used IVF for unexplained infertility. We love this office and look forward to returning to grow our family in a few years! So grateful for them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
I would leave Zero stars if the option were available. I was referred to Dr. Harper by my obgyn. At the consultation, he had not taken the time to review my records/scan/ultrasound/ or labs that my obgyn had sent him for my case. He had completely wrote me off before even being seen," you were dropped on me by doctor (my OB that I will leave nameless)." He had no intentions of looking at, requesting said medical records, etc. I was a waste of his time if I wasn't getting pregnant right away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
Dr. Harper and his staff are absolutely wonderful. Our nurse, Joan, was fantastic and I could not have made it through without her. She was encouraging and calming (when I was irrational and anxious). Dr. Harper has excellent bedside manner and we never felt pressured to try anything we were not ready for. Thanks to Dr. Harper, we are due with our first child in April after 6 years of trying!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
Very friendly, caring, and comforting staff. Even though there can be several visits involved, it is well worth the time spent there. Dr. Harper and his staff are the best! Loved everyone that I came in contact with. All my questions and concerns were answered, and they don't give you the run around about what is going on. I loved knowing that we would try a step by step process that I could understand and I felt comfortable with. I never once felt that money was what they were after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
I read the negativite comments and realize those people are ignorant to the fact that Harper can't predict the future but gives his patients the best route for success. Harper has superb bedside manner, is brilliant in his craft and his Nurse Practitioner, Lynn, is incredibly nice. They stack all their patients for their cycles and procedures and it runs like a well oiled machine most of the time. Very good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?
Dr. Harper is very professional and smart. His nurse Jennifer is very kind and caring. Joan is so cheerful and cheers you up even in a very stressful situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Harper, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harper?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

2000
Baylor College Of Med
1996
Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Harper treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average