Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD

Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD

Pediatric Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD is a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Hollywood, FL. He is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gupta to book an appointment.

Joe Dimaggio Childrens Hospital Div of Pediatric Orthopaedics

New Patient?
Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
JDCH Department of Orthopaedic Surgery1150 N 35th Ave Ste 345 Hollywood, FL 33021
JDCH Department of Orthopaedic Surgery5830 Coral Ridge Dr Ste 207 Coral Springs, FL 33076

Memorial Division Of Pediatrics

New Patient?
Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Memorial Division Of Pediatric Neurosurgery3377 S State Road 7 Ste 100 Wellington, FL 33449

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

More Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Joe Dimaggio Childrens Hospital Div of Pediatric Orthopaedics

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gupta

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Gupta?
  • Explained conditions well (20)
  • Listened & answered questions (20)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (20)
    Dr Gupta is an excellent doctor. He is very professional. He treats us like family member . I am really glad to see that there are still good doctors like DR Gupta !!!! I will not also forget all his team Specially his assistant AStrid Wanna who is more than professional and super sweet !!!
    Hicham mehdad – Apr 29, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Dr. Gupta is an amazing Doctor! I had very good experience with him and his staff and would highly recommend him. He is very professional, organized and very caring. From the first visit for my 17 year old son knee injury, MRI to a knee surgery after surgery follow ups to office visits. Amazing!
    Zuzana Bermudez – Apr 12, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Dr. Andrew Gupta is a first class knowledgeable physician whose demeanor and ability to convey every aspect of my son's injury was thorough and calming. He presented a course of treatment in a very conservative manner which I appreciated rather than diving into surgery. Dr. Gupta took the time to explain and answer all questions we had and before we left, he asked if we understood and agreed with his decision to treat. Additionally, Dr. Gupta's staff was equally as excellent as he is. We left our appointment feeling secure and positive about my son's outlook in healing and getting back to his regular sports routine.
    A. Kapuler – Mar 24, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Dr. Gupta is an excellent professional. Our baby is the best hands! The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the most important: they are supportive. We are glad we are in this journey with the best team ever.
    Mar 24, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Very good experience. Made me feel calm that injury was common and surgery was too. Got me scheduled right away and the office handled all the appointment setups. Great hospital setup too, love Joe DiMaggio, amazing staff and experience there as well.
    Feb 11, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Very professional and patient in explaining diagnosis as well as treatment plan. Will recommend Dr Gupta any time
    Jan 18, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Dr. Gupta answered mine & my son's questions completely and thoroughly. He was careful, deliberate and walked us through everything step by step.
    PATRICIA BORDENKIRCHER – Nov 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    My 17 year old son injured his knee during last year's soccer season when he was in pain and with swelling. We visited our primary care physician and were referred to JDCH but did not know Dr. Gupta at the time. After carefully reviewing my son's X-rays and diagnosing his condition he had us schedule a separate visit. At this visit he explained the cause of the discomfort and swelling to us with care and consideration. From there he offered options and his recommendation to perform orthoscopic surgery which we were not excited about. He was thorough in explaining the procedure along with the immediate and long term effects and did so in a very calming and reassuring way. We were convinced to proceed. After the surgery, recovery and therapy everything he said came to pass exactly as he called it so, in just under a year's time my son is now fully recovered, pain-free and back out on the field. He's a phenomenal professional in his field and would recommend him without reservation
    Amir Bendayan – Oct 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Dr. Gupta has treated my son since he was two weeks old for clubfoot. Since before my son was born Dr. Gupta has been available for questions. We didn’t know anything about clubfoot prior to the diagnoses at my anatomy scan and Dr. Gupta has been amazing since the beginning. Our son is almost 5 months in to treatment and doing so well (in 12 hr BNB wear now) thanks to Dr. Gupta and his team!! My son has hit every milestone so far and I often have friends tell me they wouldn’t even know he had clubfoot if it wasn’t for his BNB. Dr. Gupta has an excellent bed side manner, always available for questions or concerns outside outside of office visits too. Accommodating through the pandemic as well with telemedine visits available and FaceTime-ing Dad when only one parent can be at the Appt’s.
    Heather Scheffer – Sep 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    One of the best. Went to Cleveland Clinic first and they recommended an extenive procedure that would have my son out of school for 4 weeks with his hand elevated for 4 weeks in bed for $35K. This was hand surgury to reconnect a ligament. Went to Dr. Gupta for 2nd opinion and my son was back at school 4 days after surgery at a much lower cost. 3 months later my son is healed and can do all he could do before and Dr Gupta made us feel comfortable and cared for all the way. Great doctor. Recommend highly!! God bless hiim because he is honest and caring.
    illya a singh – Jul 30, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Our son is a travel soccer player, he dislocated his shoulder 3 years ago in a soccer match. After many shoulder dislocations and ER visits he had shoulder surgery that unfortunately after a year he was back with worsened dislocation. We needed to find another opinion. Dr Andrew Gupta, after reviewing our son’s case, was able to give us an opinion of what he thought was the best next step was to follow. He answerEd all Of our questions. Our son felt That he wanted to have surgery. He, also, said That Dr Gupta is a “genius”. He drew a picture of what the surgery will do. He explained what to expect during and after the surgery, and, he answered all questions and gave us options . Dr Gupta is available to answer questions.if needed. We are very thankful of Dr Gupta, his staff, and Joe DiMaggio hospital for making this experience less stressful. Our son is very happy and is confident he will play soccer again. Michael,Nayda,Matthew Shook 07-28-20
    Matthew – Jul 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Every single one of my experiences with Dr. Gupta have been impeccable. After an injury to my ankle my first appointment with Dr. Gupta was extremely comforting. I had full trust in all of his decisions including the decision to preform a surgery on my ankle. Through my various appointments with him these qualities never lacked. Also, he is always surprisingly quick to respond to emails with questions. He even fit me into his busy schedule just to see me in person to address a question I had emailed him. This kind of care and attention really sets him apart. He always takes his time in each checkup and never rushes. Beyond these great qualities he’s a very friendly person and we always have some great conversations. If you’re ever in need of an orthopedic surgeon I highly recommend Dr. Gupta and promise you won’t second guess your decision to see him!
    Jul 27, 2020
    Very accurate diagnostic.
    Kalia Gonzalez – Jun 02, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    We are very grateful and pleased with the results of operation of his right forearm and his recovery of our son. Many thanks to Dr. Andrew Sham Gupta, MD who was the one who operated and was watching Gabriel until the end of his recovery. Also, thank you to the team at Memorial Physician Group for your dedication and may God bless you all.
    Sandra and Carlos – May 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Dr. Gupta is a caring, professional doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He listens to and fully answers our questions and makes sure we understand everything he is saying. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
    May 02, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    My daughter broke her leg and the office took her in tight away and made her feel better thank you from the bottom of my heart
    Nidya coconubo – Apr 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    I previously had a problem with another orthopedic surgeon due to a misdiagnosis before going to Dr. Gupta. Dr. Gupta cleared up the stress and anxiety I had about an injury and was very professional when it came to diagnosing and disclosing information with me. He knew exactly what to do and what to tell me. Today, a week after my appointment, I am feeling much better and am able to walk with no pain.
    Marlon – Mar 20, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Dr. Gupta is amazing. He is so talented and compassionate. Definitely recommend him and I am very grateful for everything he has done for my daughter Frankie.
    Margaret – Dec 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?
    Great experience with Dr. Gupta! He treated our teenage son for his torn ACL & torn meniscus. Dr. Gupta has been incredible with our son since our first visit to his office. He listens to our son, is engaged in the appointments, and speaks to him honestly and openly. Dr. Gupta's bedside manner before and after the surgery exceeded our expectations. He personally called us the day after the surgery to check up on our son and continued with that kind of personal care during his recovery. He was attentive to our son and focused on treating him in a way that would result in him returning to full function - ultimately playing basketball. Wonderful experience with great results! We have been so impressed with Dr. Gupta and so happy we chose him to perform the surgery to reconstruct our son's ACL.
    Dec 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gupta, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gupta?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Gupta's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
    • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
    • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
    • Foot Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
    • Rotator Cuff Tear
    • Shoulder Arthroscopy
    • Shoulder Replacement

Dr. Gupta accepts

Dr. Gupta accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO