Dr. Andrew Greene, DO

Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Neuroscience Group 1305 W American Dr Neenah, WI 54956 Get Directions
Dr. Andrew Greene, DO
Dr. Andrew Greene, DO is a minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Neenah, WI. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Greene is affiliated with Theda Clark Medical Center and Saint Elizabeth Hospital.

Dr. Greene's Care Philosophy

"I am grateful to have the opportunity to treat spine problems while utilizing the latest advancements in all facets of nonoperative and surgical treatment. I am a conservative surgeon whose philosophy is to treat patients as I would want my family treated."

Dr. Greene's Experience

See how Dr. Greene's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene accepts 40 insurance carriers

Dr. Greene is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Greene has admitting privileges.

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greene to family and friends
Dr. Greene's Performance
in Appleton, WI |
Outstanding physician... first surgery done by physician at St Agnes and surgery was botched! Four years later I saw Dr. Green and want to sing his name from rooftops! First time I'm pain free. 360 fusion and I'm feeling great!
in Horronville, WI |
Years of lower back pain and leg pain gone. From the moment I woke from surgery I felt great. By day four I was walking a mile at a time. My family says I'm happier now and I play with the children more now. I wish I had this done sooner.
Racine, WI |
Dr. Greene is an excellent neurosurgeon. I had chronic sciatica pain for four years and after the surgery my sciatica pain is gone! I feel like I have a new lease on life thanks to Dr. Greene!
in Green Bay |
Very polite understanding all around awesome
in Gillett, WI |
Just an excellent down to earth professional doctor. I am very pleased with medical care I received, and I could not be more appreciative.
in New London WI |
Dr.Greene was awesome through out the whole process ,from diagnosis through surgery and after care. Did a great job explain procedure and care after.
in Appleton, WI |
After speaking with two other surgeons my neighbor recommended Dr. Green. What I like most about him is that his last resort is surgery. We tried physical therapy, steroid shots but I am one of those people that surgery was required. From the start I was impressed with his knowledge and his training in the latest techniques. He uses less invasive procedures which means faster healing and minimal scarring. Dr. Green has great energy and is very personable, you need not look farther for the best
in Deerton MI |
Dr. Greene is a total professional. He is very approachable and is very attentive to patient needs. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a physician for spinal surgery.
Green Bay, WI |
My back surgery was 100 percent sucessfull.
in Adams, WI |
Dr Greene listened to me when I would speak or see him. He is very kind and knowledgeable. I'm very happy to have had him for my doctor!
Milwaukee, WI |
I found him very personable.
in Appleton, WI |
I have already recommended Dr. Greene and the entire staff to others. Excellent step by step explanations of everything in the entire process before and post surgery visits. Extremely satisfied with my whole experience. Dr. Greene gave me back my quality of life and I am forever thankful
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Greene & staff have always been great! Highly recommend them for any service. When experiencing problems after surgery they are very helpful with questions and/or getting me in before my scheduled appointment.
in Winneconne, WI |
Dr. Greene has always listened, asked questions, and has always made me feel comfortable. I would definitely see him again if problems arose and would recommend him to you.
in Green Bay, WI |
I am very grateful to Dr. Greene and his team. I was in a lot of pain when I came to see him but on the day of my surgery, I was pretty much pain free. I can now work on getting back on track with my whole being. Thank you Dr. Greene for everything!!
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Greene performed an open discectomy on me at L4/5. I was experiencing excruciating sciatica pain. My surgery was at 7:00am, by noon I was walking out to go home. Pain is gone, I feel like a new man. The staff was friendly and professional. I would recommend anyone suffering with sciatica, tired of getting the runaround from your PCP go to Dr. Greene immediately.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Greene, DO?
Are you Dr. Greene?

Compare Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene's Care Philosophy

Dr. Greene says...

Dr. Greene is an orthopedic spine surgeon who focuses on the surgical treatment of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.  He has extensive surgical and nonsurgical training and experience treating degenerative spinal conditions, neck and back pain, disc herniation, scoliosis, and spinal stenosis.  He has a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery, cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement, microdiscectomy and spinal fusions.

Dr. Greene's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Greene has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greene's Board Certifications

• Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Brain
  • Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Spine
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Intracranial Hemorrhage
  • Metastatic Tumors (Brain)
  • Spina Bifida

Texas Back Institute

Completed in 2008

Beloit College

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Greene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery