Dr. Andrew Greenberg, DDS

Dr. Andrew Greenberg, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Andrew Greenberg, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Briarcliff, NY. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

160 N State Rd

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Tumor

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Lincoln Hosp-Ny Med Coll

Dr. Greenberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends

Dr. Greenberg's Performance

Dr. Greenberg was a god sent. I was so nervous about getting dental surgery done and his staff where both amazing. They made me feel comfortable and explained every step of the way. I could never thank him enough. Worth every penny I spent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Greenberg has been serving our most complex dental needs for close to two decades, for the entire family. He is simply outstanding, extremely professional and attentive to patient disposition. He ensure every experience is pleasant and easy, even for our kids. He makes patients feel at ease and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
What an amazing oral surgeon! After seeing some others in the area I was happy to be in his care for my tooth removal. Dr. Greenberg and his office staff treated me with care and extreme professional care! I appreciate his help !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Greenberg was a pleasure. He helped me get out of pain after my tooth was fractured. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Greenberg was amazing! He thoroughly explained the procedure, he was kind, calm and made me feel at ease. His staff was wonderful. He has worked on my mouth several times. He handled my wisdom teeth removal along with some other procedures that had to be done on an emergency basis. I would Not...more
Are you Dr. Greenberg?