Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD

Pain Medicine AnesthesiologyMaleAge 57

Dr. Goldberg

Pain Management Physicians of South Florida

8880 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 103 Coral Springs, FL 33065

Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD is a Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialist in Coral Springs, FL and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Goldberg to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Goldberg with our nearby Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialists at University Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at University Hospital and Medical Center today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of University Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg
As a very healthy, young 68 year old woman, I was pretty much unable to live the healthy active life I have always enjoyed due to constant back pain for 12 months. Severe. My ortho MD referred me to Dr. Goldberg and after exploring a couple of treatments, I am thrilled to say I am pain free. Dr. Goldberg always took the time to dig into what I was feeling, when and how it effected my life. Thank you is not enough. A pleasant staff and responsive.
Peggy – Jul 03, 2021
Dr. Goldberg actually listened to my problem - He suggested a few options, and I chose an out-patient procedure. He is kind, knowledgeable and professional! I am so happy I chose him!
Ellen Krauss – Apr 03, 2021
Amazing and caring doctor!
Mar 31, 2021
Dr Goldberg is one of the most caring doctors. He is highly professional, considerate and knowledgeable. Dr Goldberg strives to find the best way to treat his patients and doesn't give up until he finds success. We would not go to anyone else and we feel completely confident under his care We recommend him highly. You will not find a better doctor or human being.
The Bergers – Jan 20, 2021
I have been on pain pills for over 25 years, car accidents. Back pain, neck pain of course, the pills get you through the night , as what cost. Dr. Goldberg has made me feel like a new person. I wish I had known about him long before my new primary Doctor told me to see him. So happy I can sit and stand with no pain.
Wanda – Oct 02, 2020
Leaving another review... Been under the care of doctor Goldberg for about 7 years. I truly would not be able to function without his care and procedures.. to make my pain as controllable as we can... I know he genuinely cares for his patients; he is very good at what he does!!! Flexible offices and great staff! Thank you Dr. Goldberg!!!!!
Thomas Duprey – Sep 02, 2020
I have been going off and on for about 14 years. I have chronic issues and Dr. Goldberg has kept me moving! I would not go anywhere else! I get solutions.
JB – Jun 17, 2020
I was having constant pain down my left side and after multiple different doctors looked at me and just kept treating me with medications that did't work, Dr. Goldberg was able help me and I have been feeling so much better ever since my last treatment. His staff is remarkable and caring. A special shout out to Diego and Michael. Thank you Dr. Goldberg.
Nancy P. – Mar 02, 2020
Dr. Goldberg is an amazing physician! I've been having a lot of pain in my both knees due to severe arthritis and was told I need both knee replacements; I was lucky to find Dr. Goldberg who suggested injections for my knees to see if the pain will be reduced and communicated with me in detail about the procedure; it worked like a miracle! I do not have any more pain in my knees, even when exercising. very grateful to Dr. Goldberg
T. Stanic – Jan 14, 2020
The staff can make or break a physician's office, and I thought the staff at Dr. Goldberg's staff was great. Diego and his colleagues were efficient and considerate. Ermithe is one of the kindest health care professionals I have met. Thank you for such humane care.
Judi J – Jan 02, 2020
I had several visits to Dr. Goldberg. I was in severe pain. He was kind, compassionate and I had good results from his treatment plan for me. His staff additionally were very efficient in everything from setting up appointments, scripts, referrals. I felt very safe in Dr. Goldbergs care and his staff. Thank you so much for all your help in helping me feel better. Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours.
Roxanna Spiewak – Dec 29, 2019
To me it was a miracle; after suffering for years with back pain Dr. Goldberg did a procedure and poof pain gone. I also had a problem with my right shoulder and I was not ready for a replacement and Dr. Goldberg solved that pain too. He is professional, informative and very knowledgeable. I’d highly recommend him. P.S. he’s nice, too.
Ronne Denbo in Margate, FL – Dec 24, 2019
Dr. Goldberg is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients symptoms, go over test results and explain what treatment will work the best and why. He is a very kind and caring physician. His office staff is very professional and efficient. There is very little wait time at his office. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldberg for your pain management needs.
Sharron K Bailey – Oct 18, 2019
Dr. Goldberg is a great doctor. He goes the extra mile to explain your condition and the procedure he is going to perform. My back pain is gone completely at this point. His office staff is very helpful as well!
Oct 02, 2019
Office experience was HORRIBLE!! Claudia whom claims to be an "insurance expert" dictates whom gets an appointment or doesn't based on her lack of knowledge. A complete UNPROFESSIONAL attitude & LACK OF COMPASSION for another human being in pain & in need of medical attention is practiced here. It is an OFFICE OF BULLIES. Referred by a respected medical professional still gets you the most horrific treatment at this office. I was humiliated in front of other patients as their Office Manager insisted on collecting a copay that did't exist. Their own paperwork reflected this fact although they were unable to interpret their own document. The Dr wanted to perform a procedure he felt would relieve pain. The procedure was scheduled at the office. I was told to wait for their call. That call never came. The paperwork was NEVER submitted to the Insurance company. For 9-days they made me think I had a procedure to find out a few days before scheduled procedure they NEVER carried through
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 12, 2019
Always helpful and listens. Love the staff
Aug 31, 2019
Excellent, the best doctor!!! Not only got rid of my TN Alain but had the best bedside manner as I have seen several doctors who had no personality and horrible doctor as well. I would highly recommend him. Excellent doctor and person!!!!
Apr 09, 2019
Hello , I’ve been a patient for a little over 2 years and in RECOVERY. My surgeon sent me to doctor Goldberg For pain management and by listening to him and doing therapy it has changed my life tremendously. I am forever grateful for him AND his staff. I’ve recommended a friend and they shared with me how great they are feeling. Great Doctor, Great staff!!!!
Joe Ahne in Margate, FL – Jan 10, 2019
Dr Andrew Goldberg and his staff are A1 in my opinion. I have been to him on numerous occasions and each time I left in a better place than when I arrived. He is a caring doctor that fully understands your issues and works hard to resolve them. The staff is top notch. (Tracy, Lynn and everyone).. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Thanks to Dr Goldberg and staff.
Anne in Margate, FL – Dec 19, 2018
If you have any kind of back pain, you need to see Dr Andrew Goldberg. He is the most thorough, compassionate and professional Dr I have ever been treated by. He does only what needs to be done as far as testing goes. I am an RN and had total faith in this wonderful Dr.
Marilyn Paul in Coral Springs, FL – Oct 01, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Goldberg?

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology