Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Pain Management Physicians of South Florida 8880 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 103 Coral Springs, FL 33065 Get Directions
Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD
Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Dr. Goldberg's Experience

See how Dr. Goldberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Goldberg is now accepting new patients

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldberg to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Goldberg's Performance
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I was having severe pain and could not walk for several weeks, was recommended to see Dr. Goldberg for pain management, by my phyisican. Made an appointment to see him and he recommended having an epidural and injecting into my back with steroids for the inflammation. He explained the whole procedure and what to expect. Had it done under sedation, and was amazed that I was able to walk without pain. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
He is a wonderful Dr. I will never use another Dr. for pain management. Thank you Dr. Goldberg no more pain.
in Coral Springs, Fl |
I came to Dr. G following a long escalation of neck and back pain at the advice of my PCP. I was practically crippled in the neck. MRI found bulging disks and spinal stenosis. I figured I was doomed to surgery. After a series of epidurals my neck probs were nearly solved. Then my lower back went and left me w excruciating sciatica. New MRI found same thing, disks & stenosis. After 2 treatments on the back I am nearly pain free. Dr G is compassionate, talented and saved my quality of life. Bravo
in Margate FL |
Dr Goldberg relived me of my pain after being treated by various other Drs. He is professional yet friendly. You never have to be afraid to ask a question. I have already recommended him to a friend of mine. Everyone I encountered at the office treated me with respect and were most efficient in taking care of me during and after my procedure.
in Tamarac Fl |
Dr.. Goldberg was very professional and knowledgeable about his practice, is by far the best pain management doctor I've ever had. I received treatment I didn't even know existed, no need for narcotics or prescriptions other than this shot that they have that alleviates pain in your back which I had been suffering for over eight years due to my scoliosis. Please give them a try before you settle for narcotic pain medicine this is chance to live a normal life.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Dr. Goldberg is a talented, professional, and focused doctor. He takes time to listen carefully, explains things in-detail, and goes over-and-above what most doctors would do. His dedication and focus in his work ended 12 years of daily pain and suffering, due to inguinal hernia surgery. Other doctors gave up on me -- But not Dr. Goldberg! Wish there were more doctors like Dr. Goldberg. He does not give up, and when a treatment does not work, he continues to try. Dr. Goldberg is the best!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Definitely recommend ! I strongly recommend Dr. Andrew Goldberg because when I had serious pain he made me feel totally great again! And for me it's very important as I have 3 children and I'm very aggressive in the gym! LOVE HIM! ?????
in Boca Raton, FL |
He has been one of my physicians for many years. I had been to numerous doctors in search of relief/information about my medical problems to no avail. I had given up trying to find someone to help me when my primary health care provider referred me to Dr. Goldberg. He carefully listened to me, without interruption, and then he recommended a few tests. Since then, I have been a grateful patient knowing I could get the best care. His integrity and caring manner has impressed me. He is the best!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Goldberg is a commendable doctor. He treated my Mom's sciatica and arthritis trouble with excellent results. From my experience, other doctors aren't as effective.
in Parkland, Florida |
Without reservation, I would recommend Dr. Goldberg as a physician to my friends. I have been impressed with his congeniality and knowledge of his specialty. The doctor has been extremely helpful to me in my coping with arthritis and spinal stenosis.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Goldberg is a very kind knowledgeable doctor who always goes over many different options for care. His broad based approach is incredibly helpful given the fact that pain can often change over time.
ft lauderdale, fl |
He did a procedure on me that made it worse
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldberg?

Compare Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Goldberg has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goldberg's Board Certifications

Mount Sinai Hospital

Completed in 1994

University of Massachusetts

Completed in 1995

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology