Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Goldberg

Pain Management Physicians of South Florida

8880 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 103 Coral Springs, FL 33065

Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology specialist in Coral Springs, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in pain medicine anesthesiology and anesthesiology.

Dr. Goldberg accepts

Dr. Goldberg accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Goldberg treats your condition or procedure

8.771929824561404%

Dr. Goldberg?
Dr. Goldberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD
Excellent, the best doctor!!! Not only got rid of my TN Alain but had the best bedside manner as I have seen several doctors who had no personality and horrible doctor as well. I would highly recommend him. Excellent doctor and person!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Hello , I’ve been a patient for a little over 2 years and in RECOVERY. My surgeon sent me to doctor Goldberg For pain management and by listening to him and doing therapy it has changed my life tremendously. I am forever grateful for him AND his staff. I’ve recommended a friend and they shared with me how great they are feeling. Great Doctor, Great staff!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr Andrew Goldberg and his staff are A1 in my opinion. I have been to him on numerous occasions and each time I left in a better place than when I arrived. He is a caring doctor that fully understands your issues and works hard to resolve them. The staff is top notch. (Tracy, Lynn and everyone).. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Thanks to Dr Goldberg and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
If you have any kind of back pain, you need to see Dr Andrew Goldberg. He is the most thorough, compassionate and professional Dr I have ever been treated by. He does only what needs to be done as far as testing goes. I am an RN and had total faith in this wonderful Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr. Goldberg relieved me of my knee pain with the COOLIF cooled radiofrequency method. In 4 visits: consultation, nerve blocks, follow up & the procedure, I am now pain free 4 weeks after the procedure (which is how long it takes to work). All staff at the Coral Springs Office & The Pain Center at Northwest Medical Center Pain Management were tops in their field. I only wish I had done it sooner!! THANK YOU DR. GOLDBERG <3 <3 <3
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Great doctor! Dr Goldberg explained everything that he would do and it worked!! Definitely would recommend!
Excellent Dr, very Porfessional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
I am very pleased with his excellent performance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr Goldberg is very knowledgeable about anatomy and causes of pain. He does a thorough job of explaining your condition and treatments. I am impressed by the fact that he gives a patient time to ask questions. He has never made me feel rushed. He cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
dr. goldberg has been a godsend to me. He has always helped me with managing & dealing with my pain. I was at the end of my rope before Dr. Goldberg came into my life & now I feel like I can go on. I highly recommend the doctor & his office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR GOLDBERG. EXCELLENT CARE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Incredible skill, bedside manner, office operation. Can't do the subject justice.--Patient Dr. Goldberg is an expert in identifying the source of a person's pain and utilizing intricate procedures for eliminating that pain. He cares about his patients, which shows whenever he speaks with the patient or his/her family. Thank you, Dr. Goldberg, for giving my husband his life back.--Wife
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
This doctor's attitude was unprofessional. He yelled at me the day of my procedure for calling his service because he said it was not an emergency. I said it was because I was taking a medicine I should not have taken and the procedure was in the morning. when I went for the procedure he yelled at me again. I should not have let him give me a shot because afterwards I was crippled and had to go to another doctor to fix the procedure that he did on me. would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
I was having severe pain and could not walk for several weeks, was recommended to see Dr. Goldberg for pain management, by my phyisican. Made an appointment to see him and he recommended having an epidural and injecting into my back with steroids for the inflammation. He explained the whole procedure and what to expect. Had it done under sedation, and was amazed that I was able to walk without pain. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
He is a wonderful Dr. I will never use another Dr. for pain management. Thank you Dr. Goldberg no more pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
I came to Dr. G following a long escalation of neck and back pain at the advice of my PCP. I was practically crippled in the neck. MRI found bulging disks and spinal stenosis. I figured I was doomed to surgery. After a series of epidurals my neck probs were nearly solved. Then my lower back went and left me w excruciating sciatica. New MRI found same thing, disks & stenosis. After 2 treatments on the back I am nearly pain free. Dr G is compassionate, talented and saved my quality of life. Bravo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr Goldberg relived me of my pain after being treated by various other Drs. He is professional yet friendly. You never have to be afraid to ask a question. I have already recommended him to a friend of mine. Everyone I encountered at the office treated me with respect and were most efficient in taking care of me during and after my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr.. Goldberg was very professional and knowledgeable about his practice, is by far the best pain management doctor I've ever had. I received treatment I didn't even know existed, no need for narcotics or prescriptions other than this shot that they have that alleviates pain in your back which I had been suffering for over eight years due to my scoliosis. Please give them a try before you settle for narcotic pain medicine this is chance to live a normal life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr. Goldberg is a talented, professional, and focused doctor. He takes time to listen carefully, explains things in-detail, and goes over-and-above what most doctors would do. His dedication and focus in his work ended 12 years of daily pain and suffering, due to inguinal hernia surgery. Other doctors gave up on me -- But not Dr. Goldberg! Wish there were more doctors like Dr. Goldberg. He does not give up, and when a treatment does not work, he continues to try. Dr. Goldberg is the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Definitely recommend ! I strongly recommend Dr. Andrew Goldberg because when I had serious pain he made me feel totally great again! And for me it's very important as I have 3 children and I'm very aggressive in the gym! LOVE HIM! ?????
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Goldberg?

Compare Providers