Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD

Dr. Goldberg
Telehealth services available

Boca Raton Office

1000 Nw 9th Ct Ste 204 Boca Raton, FL 33486

Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD is a Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Goldberg to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

See similar Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialists in Boca Raton

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Goldberg accepts

Dr. Goldberg accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Goldberg treats your condition or procedure

• Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldberg

4.5

83.58208955223881%
4.477611940298507%

Dr. Goldberg?
I have been going off and on for about 14 years. I have chronic issues and Dr. Goldberg has kept me moving! I would not go anywhere else! I get solutions.
JB – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
I was having constant pain down my left side and after multiple different doctors looked at me and just kept treating me with medications that did't work, Dr. Goldberg was able help me and I have been feeling so much better ever since my last treatment. His staff is remarkable and caring. A special shout out to Diego and Michael. Thank you Dr. Goldberg.
Nancy P. – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr. Goldberg is an amazing physician! I've been having a lot of pain in my both knees due to severe arthritis and was told I need both knee replacements; I was lucky to find Dr. Goldberg who suggested injections for my knees to see if the pain will be reduced and communicated with me in detail about the procedure; it worked like a miracle! I do not have any more pain in my knees, even when exercising. very grateful to Dr. Goldberg
T. Stanic – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
The staff can make or break a physician's office, and I thought the staff at Dr. Goldberg's staff was great. Diego and his colleagues were efficient and considerate. Ermithe is one of the kindest health care professionals I have met. Thank you for such humane care.
Judi J – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
I had several visits to Dr. Goldberg. I was in severe pain. He was kind, compassionate and I had good results from his treatment plan for me. His staff additionally were very efficient in everything from setting up appointments, scripts, referrals. I felt very safe in Dr. Goldbergs care and his staff. Thank you so much for all your help in helping me feel better. Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours.
Roxanna Spiewak – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
To me it was a miracle; after suffering for years with back pain Dr. Goldberg did a procedure and poof pain gone. I also had a problem with my right shoulder and I was not ready for a replacement and Dr. Goldberg solved that pain too. He is professional, informative and very knowledgeable. I’d highly recommend him. P.S. he’s nice, too.
Ronne Denbo in Margate, FL – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr. Goldberg is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients symptoms, go over test results and explain what treatment will work the best and why. He is a very kind and caring physician. His office staff is very professional and efficient. There is very little wait time at his office. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldberg for your pain management needs.
Sharron K Bailey – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr. Goldberg is a great doctor. He goes the extra mile to explain your condition and the procedure he is going to perform. My back pain is gone completely at this point. His office staff is very helpful as well!
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Office experience was HORRIBLE!! Claudia whom claims to be an "insurance expert" dictates whom gets an appointment or doesn't based on her lack of knowledge. A complete UNPROFESSIONAL attitude & LACK OF COMPASSION for another human being in pain & in need of medical attention is practiced here. It is an OFFICE OF BULLIES. Referred by a respected medical professional still gets you the most horrific treatment at this office. I was humiliated in front of other patients as their Office Manager insisted on collecting a copay that did't exist. Their own paperwork reflected this fact although they were unable to interpret their own document. The Dr wanted to perform a procedure he felt would relieve pain. The procedure was scheduled at the office. I was told to wait for their call. That call never came. The paperwork was NEVER submitted to the Insurance company. For 9-days they made me think I had a procedure to find out a few days before scheduled procedure they NEVER carried through
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Always helpful and listens. Love the staff
Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Excellent, the best doctor!!! Not only got rid of my TN Alain but had the best bedside manner as I have seen several doctors who had no personality and horrible doctor as well. I would highly recommend him. Excellent doctor and person!!!!
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Hello , I’ve been a patient for a little over 2 years and in RECOVERY. My surgeon sent me to doctor Goldberg For pain management and by listening to him and doing therapy it has changed my life tremendously. I am forever grateful for him AND his staff. I’ve recommended a friend and they shared with me how great they are feeling. Great Doctor, Great staff!!!!
Joe Ahne in Margate, FL – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr Andrew Goldberg and his staff are A1 in my opinion. I have been to him on numerous occasions and each time I left in a better place than when I arrived. He is a caring doctor that fully understands your issues and works hard to resolve them. The staff is top notch. (Tracy, Lynn and everyone).. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Thanks to Dr Goldberg and staff.
Anne in Margate, FL – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
If you have any kind of back pain, you need to see Dr Andrew Goldberg. He is the most thorough, compassionate and professional Dr I have ever been treated by. He does only what needs to be done as far as testing goes. I am an RN and had total faith in this wonderful Dr.
Marilyn Paul in Coral Springs, FL – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr. Goldberg relieved me of my knee pain with the COOLIF cooled radiofrequency method. In 4 visits: consultation, nerve blocks, follow up & the procedure, I am now pain free 4 weeks after the procedure (which is how long it takes to work). All staff at the Coral Springs Office & The Pain Center at Northwest Medical Center Pain Management were tops in their field. I only wish I had done it sooner!! THANK YOU DR. GOLDBERG <3 <3 <3
Marianne Farmer in Oakland Park, FL – Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Great doctor! Dr Goldberg explained everything that he would do and it worked!! Definitely would recommend!
Artie in Pompano Beach, FL – Aug 28, 2018
Excellent Dr, very Porfessional
Isabella Gorski in Coconut Creek, FL – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
I am very pleased with his excellent performance.
Roz – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
Dr Goldberg is very knowledgeable about anatomy and causes of pain. He does a thorough job of explaining your condition and treatments. I am impressed by the fact that he gives a patient time to ask questions. He has never made me feel rushed. He cares about his patients.
Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?
dr. goldberg has been a godsend to me. He has always helped me with managing & dealing with my pain. I was at the end of my rope before Dr. Goldberg came into my life & now I feel like I can go on. I highly recommend the doctor & his office staff.
Irene Jacobs – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Goldberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldberg?

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Maimonides Medical Center-Anesthesiology
1990
Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Goldberg communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Goldberg offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Goldberg offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Goldberg have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Goldberg offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Goldberg offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (954) 975-8233