Dr. Andrew Glenn, DDS

Dr. Andrew Glenn, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Andrew Glenn, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lincoln, NE.

3401 Plantation Dr Ste 100

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Glenn

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Education data for Dr. Glenn is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Glenn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Glenn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glenn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glenn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glenn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glenn to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Glenn's Performance
in Lincoln, NE |
They were very courteous! Dr. Glenn explained everything I needed to know and even called me that evening to see how I was feeling! He was very thorough and friendly. His staff was great as well! They walked me through the process and made sure I didn't fall on my face when I was waking up. Of I had to get my wisdom teeth removed again, I would go there. Since I don't, I'll recommend him to everyone! Thank you guys again!
in Lincoln, NE |
Dr. Glenn is very knowledgable, professional, and caring. Called the evening of my daughter's oral surgery to check on her progress. He asked questions and really listened - got us straightened out with meds, thankfully! When we called re: another issue that developed a few weeks later, she was scheduled ASAP, & he treated the problem soon after. The staff are knowledgable & personable when we call or go in. As a result we have scheduled another daughter for wisdom teeth extraction!
Lincoln, NE |
Dr. Glenn was very professional with me when I had a wisdom tooth extracted as an adult. He was compassionate and a good listener. When I had extreme pain following the procedure (due to my difficult case) he saw me immediately and gave immediate relief. I have had two teen agers see Dr. Glenn for wisdom teeth extraction and they both really liked him. He is respectful of his patients and skilled at his work. I would highly recommend Dr. Glenn.
in Falls City, NE |
Andrew Glenn and his staff are highly trained and efficient in their practice of dentistry. Dr Glenn took the time to answer all my questions and concerns and presented clearly a plan of care following my extraction and implant placement. The staff is very helpful with insurance claims and extremely knowledgeable and prudent with this area of the practice. I highly recommend Andrew Glenn for anyone who inquires.
Lincoln, NE |
I am a nurse at one of the local hospitals. I work with Dr. Glenn infrequently but when I do I'm always so impressed with the expertise he shows during surgery. He treats us as staff very well and he also has an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Glenn.
in Lincoln, NE |
The only downside to my visit was waiting in the exam room because the previous patient took longer than expected. I was kept up to date on how long it would be and given the option to return at a later date if I needed to leave.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Glenn, DDS?
Are you Dr. Glenn?

Hospitals where Dr. Glenn has admitting privileges

CHI Health St. Elizabeth
555 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68510

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.