Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 58

Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Hamburg, NY. He is affiliated with medical facilities Kenmore Mercy Hospital and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Giacobbe to book an appointment.

Dr. Giacobbe

WNY Plastic Surgery

3040 Amsdell Rd Hamburg, NY 14075

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Big Ears
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Vertigo
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Giacobbe accepts

Dr. Giacobbe accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Giacobbe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Giacobbe

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Giacobbe?
  • Appointment scheduling (25)
  • Office environment (25)
  • Explained conditions well (24)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Long wait times (2)
Excellent experience with each service I have had. Pleasant & professional staff and incredible results! Highly recommend Dr. Giacobbe!
Donna – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
After a long search I finally selected Dr. Giacobbe to perform breast implant removal surgery. I’ve had implants for 20 years, at 65 I wanted them out, needless to say I was very nervous.. I cannot be HAPPIER with the results...... Dr. Giacobbe, Patient Care Manager Amy, RN Nancy, and the entire staff were absolutly wonderful. Accessible, informative and helpful.. Six weeks out and I look and feel great. Dr. Giacobbe is a fantastic surgeon and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND....
M. Davis – Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
I was comfortable and confident choosing Dr. Giacobbe for Rhinoplasty. His calming mannerism, years of experience with Rhinoplasty, his certification and reviews made him the right choice for me. And my recent surgery is a testament to the confidence I placed on him. Dr. Giacobbe is a perfectionist and did exactly what I wanted. I am extremely pleased with the results; having the nose I had when I was 20! Its shape is softer and more feminine, and its overall size still fits my face. After decades of feeling subconscious of my nose, I now have this renewed confidence and feel and look like the me I expect to see when I look in the mirror. In my experience, him and his staff deliver excellence and I thank them for their dedication and service. Now I look forward to using their highly recommended spa services!
Sharon S – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
I had the BEST experience ever! I had a mommy makeover after 5 babies :). Dr. Giacobbe and his staff were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. All of my questions were answered and I felt 100% comfortable before moving forward with my procedure. The results were better than I could’ve expected and if you follow all of their instructions, post-op healing will go well. They are very detailed and always welcome you by your name with warm smiles whenever you enter the office. I am so happy I chose this team for my cosmetic experience. I look and feel AMAZING!!!!!!
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
In the past 10 years I have had a tummy tuck, breast reduction & recently skin removal from my upper arms. All surgeries were beyond my expectations. The staff is amazing, they treat you like family, any concerns or questions I had were promptly answered. Dr Giacobbe’s compassionate bedside manner melts my heart! He’s very passionate & dedicated to give you the best! Thank you again for another successful surgery! Tammy ??
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Dr. Giacobbe and his staff are the best in western New York. I had tons of questions regarding my procedure and both he and his staff answered all of them while showing compassion and have patience with their patients. A bunch of my friends have had procedures done with him, with amazing results! I never gave a second thought to calling another doctor for mine.
Tonawanda – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
After meeting with numerous plastic surgeons and having several consultations with Dr. Giacobbe, I finally decided to have Dr. Giacobbe perform my 2nd breast augmentation. He replaced my 11 year old saline implants with silicone "gummy" implants and also did a lift. The results surpassed my greatest expectations!!! He is truly a perfectionist and I HIGHLY recommend him. His staff is warm, understanding, and knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with my decision to have him perform my surgery!
Jamie in Elma, NY – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
I had a great experience with Dr. Giacobbe and his staff. Everyone was extremely nice and reassuring before and after my surgery (rhinoplasty). Dr. Giacobbe answered all of my questions and put me at ease.
Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Great staff and an excellent surgeon!
Brittany in Buffalo, NY – Dec 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Dr Giacobbe is an outstanding surgeon. I have had three procedures: abdominoplasty, liposuction and breast augmentation. The results have changed my life! Dr Giacobbe has an exceptional staff. Lisa and Amy educated me on all procedures, answered all questions and made me feel like I was the most important person in the office. Dr Giacobbe and his staff, by far exceeded every expectation I had on plastic surgery.
Lynn in Williamsville, NY – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
BEWARE! Dr. Will only do what he feels is best for your body. I wont even to be able to wear a strapless top/dress or even a bikini top! I had my implants done last year..I asked for a full C. He only gave me a B! Its horrible...one breast is almost under my armpit! And they look very far apart! I attempted to contact him several times about how upset and unhappy I was with his work. He NEVER replied..He was happy, he was paid in full! When I left a review, he dropped me as a patient! UNPROFES
Buffalo, NY – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
This Doctor and Staff are very caring. Exceeded my expectations after surgery and took the time to explain everything to me. I feel at home when I go in there as everyone is so nice. He is a perfectionist!
Williamsville – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
I do not even know where to start. Dr. Giacobbe is the most experienced and meticulous plastic surgeon in the region and did an excellent job. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. From the office, to his staff , and his spectacular work my experience was a perfect ten out of ten. Amy, the patient coordinator was the most inviting, knowledgeable, understanding woman and made the experience wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Giacobbe and praise his work. He is truly one of the best!
Lauren in Deerfield Beach, FL – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Dr. Giacobbe was very nice. Was very straight forward. Only did what was needed.
Crystal Inzana in Williamsville, NY – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Dr. Giacobbe and his office are extremely professional and have always done a consistently good job with all the services they have provided for my family. We are lucky to have him in this city and I would highly recommend him.
Mary Bacon in Buffalo, NY – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Dr. Giacobbe did upper and lower blepharoplasty on my eyes 4 months ago. He gave me back ten years! The healing process for me showed obvious improvement every day. It was not painful but I followed post-surgery instructions to the tee. It was a decision I didn't make lightly but after seeing the results, I wish I had the courage to do sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Giacobbe.
Lovemyeyes in Buffalo, NY – Dec 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
I have nothing but positive remarks to say about Dr. Giacobbe and his staff. The front office staff were really welcoming and friendly. Dr. Giacobbe himself made me feel very comfortable and I can't thank him enough for what he did for me. I went in there for a breast augmentation. He gave me exactly what I wanted and more! I am so happy with the outcome. My boobs look so great and they look so real. He did a fantastic job.
Morgan E in Buffalo, NY – Dec 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Dr. Giacobbe and his staff were amazing. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I'm glad I chose Dr. Giacobbe. He is a talented surgeon.
Jill in Hamburg, NY – Nov 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
My experiences with my doctor has been great, and the staff are great especially Ms Amy, I am getting ready to get some work done and I can't wait. Dr Giacobbe, is great very attentive to your needs. I'm from California, and I worked around,with and for all types of doctors so I do know what to look for in a good doctor. He's a keeper.??????????
Fonda in Lancaster, NY – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
After being referred to Dr Giacobbe as an In-network Provider/ approved surgeon from BCBS I came in for two different surgeries, a Bleth & Panni. Both times I saw him inquiring about his services for specific surgeries approved by BCBS he and his staff pushed for me to do more extensive surgeries implying that I probably won't be satisfied if I don't consider paying out-of-pocket for more intensive surgeries. He denied his unethical behavior when questioned by BCBS. Be careful...
Saundra M. in Hamburg, NY – Jan 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?

How was your experience with Dr. Giacobbe?

Andrew P. Giacobbe, MD, FACS is a highly experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon at WNY Plastic Surgery. Patients from Williamsville, Buffalo,...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat