Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Giacobbe

WNY Plastic Surgery

3040 Amsdell Rd Hamburg, NY 14075

Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Hamburg, NY and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Giacobbe accepts

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Giacobbe?
Dr. Giacobbe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS
Excellent experience with each service I have had. Pleasant & professional staff and incredible results! Highly recommend Dr. Giacobbe!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
After a long search I finally selected Dr. Giacobbe to perform breast implant removal surgery. I’ve had implants for 20 years, at 65 I wanted them out, needless to say I was very nervous.. I cannot be HAPPIER with the results...... Dr. Giacobbe, Patient Care Manager Amy, RN Nancy, and the entire staff were absolutly wonderful. Accessible, informative and helpful.. Six weeks out and I look and feel great. Dr. Giacobbe is a fantastic surgeon and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
I was comfortable and confident choosing Dr. Giacobbe for Rhinoplasty. His calming mannerism, years of experience with Rhinoplasty, his certification and reviews made him the right choice for me. And my recent surgery is a testament to the confidence I placed on him. Dr. Giacobbe is a perfectionist and did exactly what I wanted. I am extremely pleased with the results; having the nose I had when I was 20! Its shape is softer and more feminine, and its overall size still fits my face. After decades of feeling subconscious of my nose, I now have this renewed confidence and feel and look like the me I expect to see when I look in the mirror. In my experience, him and his staff deliver excellence and I thank them for their dedication and service. Now I look forward to using their highly recommended spa services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
I had the BEST experience ever! I had a mommy makeover after 5 babies :). Dr. Giacobbe and his staff were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. All of my questions were answered and I felt 100% comfortable before moving forward with my procedure. The results were better than I could’ve expected and if you follow all of their instructions, post-op healing will go well. They are very detailed and always welcome you by your name with warm smiles whenever you enter the office. I am so happy I chose this team for my cosmetic experience. I look and feel AMAZING!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
In the past 10 years I have had a tummy tuck, breast reduction & recently skin removal from my upper arms. All surgeries were beyond my expectations. The staff is amazing, they treat you like family, any concerns or questions I had were promptly answered. Dr Giacobbe’s compassionate bedside manner melts my heart! He’s very passionate & dedicated to give you the best! Thank you again for another successful surgery! Tammy ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Dr. Giacobbe and his staff are the best in western New York. I had tons of questions regarding my procedure and both he and his staff answered all of them while showing compassion and have patience with their patients. A bunch of my friends have had procedures done with him, with amazing results! I never gave a second thought to calling another doctor for mine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
After meeting with numerous plastic surgeons and having several consultations with Dr. Giacobbe, I finally decided to have Dr. Giacobbe perform my 2nd breast augmentation. He replaced my 11 year old saline implants with silicone "gummy" implants and also did a lift. The results surpassed my greatest expectations!!! He is truly a perfectionist and I HIGHLY recommend him. His staff is warm, understanding, and knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with my decision to have him perform my surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
I had a great experience with Dr. Giacobbe and his staff. Everyone was extremely nice and reassuring before and after my surgery (rhinoplasty). Dr. Giacobbe answered all of my questions and put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Great staff and an excellent surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?
Dr Giacobbe is an outstanding surgeon. I have had three procedures: abdominoplasty, liposuction and breast augmentation. The results have changed my life! Dr Giacobbe has an exceptional staff. Lisa and Amy educated me on all procedures, answered all questions and made me feel like I was the most important person in the office. Dr Giacobbe and his staff, by far exceeded every expectation I had on plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Giacobbe, FACS?

How was your experience with Dr. Giacobbe?

Andrew P. Giacobbe, MD, FACS is a highly experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon at WNY Plastic Surgery. Patients from Williamsville, Buffalo, and the surrounding areas visit Dr. Giacobbe for surgical and non-surgical procedures for the breas...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Thu: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Giacobbe treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average