Dr. Andrew Freese, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Brandywine Valley Neursrgy/Spne 213 Reeceville Rd Ste 33 Coatesville, PA 19320 Get Directions
Dr. Andrew Freese, MD
Dr. Andrew Freese, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Coatesville, PA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Freese is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital.

Dr. Freese's Experience

See how Dr. Freese's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Freese

Dr. Freese accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Freese is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Freese has admitting privileges.

Dr. Freese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freese to family and friends
Dr. Freese's Performance
in Abington, PA |
I was nervous about Cervical Spine Surgery and I was referred to Dr. Freese. The staff were excellent and caring and Dr. Freese seemed very positive about the outcome (4 Cervical Disc's Fused) but humble and not cocky. I felt totally at ease after my 1st appointment. We scheduled the Surgery and the outcome has not been short of amazing! Not only did it heal the ailment which brought me there, it helped my chronic problems I had with my feet as well. From start to finish, I recommend him Highly.
Downingtown, PA |
Dr. Freese is a miracle worker. I had extreme pain in my neck before surgery and now it is gone. I am 66 years old and I am so glad that I had the surgery. Dr. Freese is a very caring and friendly person. His office staff is very helpful and kind.
in Coatesville, PA |
I am so grateful to have found Dr Freese as I was researching Neurosurgeons to perform a double fusion surgery on my lower back. From the moment I met Dr Freese, I just knew I did not need to look any further. Dr Freese and his staff are extremely welcoming, knowledgeable, caring and always keep their patients needs first. I highly recommend Dr Freese for your Neurosurgeon needs, I guarantee you- you won't be dissapointed.
in Honey Brook, PA |
Other doctors lean toward masking back pain rather than addressing the SOURCE of the problem. Dr. Freese's surgical approach is to fix the specific condition which caused the pain to begin with. I am now six weeks following a lumbar spinal fusion, and the results have been positive so far. If you have back pain, I recommend Dr. Freese to be your first stop for diagnostic evaluation.
in Coatesville, PA |
I had been "living" with the pain of a severe back injury that numerous other doctors and surgeons told me that was inoperable. I hobbled into the office, bent over and barely able to walk. Six months and 2 surgeries later I have my life back. I am no longer in constant pain, relying on heavy narcotics to make it through the day. I can now be active and have a relationship with my wife and children that I had been missing out on. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Freese or his staff
in Mohnton, PA |
I had back pain, along with leg pain, and trouble walking for several years. I was diagnosed with severe deteri.ation in the lumbar section of my spine. After a 5 1/2 hour surgery, my pain is gone and I have, After only 5 weeks, I have resumed excercising at my local "Y", and am amazed that I have had NO pain whatsoever in my back while recovering! I am in future need of more surgery near my neck, and I look forward to having Dr. Freese perform that as well.
in Ambler, PA |
Dr. Freese and his staff are without a doubt the most professional and courtesy physician and staff that I have encountered. I had cervical surgery in March of 2015 and Lumbar surgery March of 2016. I was in so much pain from being in a automobile accident that I was ready to end my life. After the cervical surgery I was amazed at the results. Then I had the lumbar surgery and was amazed once again. I can never thank Dr. Freese enough he is more than a surgeon he is an Artist and Miracle worker
in Bensalem, PA |
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Freese, MD?
Are you Dr. Freese?

Compare Dr. Freese

Dr. Freese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Freese has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Freese's Board Certifications

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

Massachusettes Institute Of Technology

Completed in 1992

• French
  • German

Dr. Freese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neurostimulation