Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD

Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

Dr. Andrew Frankel

201 S Lasky Dr

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Frankel's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Malignant Bone Cancer of the Skull, Face, and Jaw
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

Plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD, FACS specializes in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty procedures at his state of the art center in Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Andrew Frankel is exceptionally well trained with respect to nasal surgery. He is board certified in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Frankel?
Dr. Frankel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Frankel is an expert in his field. He provided a comprehensive examination and executed the procedure with artistry, creating a natural looking smaller nose. In addition to the aesthetic improvement, he achieved the functional improvement that I sought. I now breath better. Dr. Frankel communicates well. He made me feel at ease and took the time to truly understand my desires. In summary, he's the doctor that doctors recommend and trust for their care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
I have had consults with over 10 of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in the United States and I decided on Dr. Frankel. He was the only surgeon that took the time to examine my nose and really explain what was needed to improve my nose. My new nose looks better than the morphs. Also, I asked him about another issue that many surgeons and dermatologists didn't want to fix and he explained what was going on and helped me improve this. Overall, he's the best surgeon I have...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
All my experiences with Dr. Frankel have been outstanding. He is kind and professional. I love coming to him because I trust that he'll provide me with a natural and youthful look rather than try to sell me on different procedures that are unnecessary. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Great listener, great results and never feel rushed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Great energy, very trustworthy, will save you from making bad decisions or over spending. Really works with you to make sure your happy but are realistic with what can and cant be done. Great aesthetic as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
The words Life changing don't fully encapsulate my experience as Dr. Frankle's patient. After having had 2 rhinoplasties, at the age of 14 and 15, I was left with a deformity. After spending months researching surgeons specializing in revision rhinoplasties, I reached out to 5 different surgeons, all of which reminded me of the unique complexity of my case. Some even turned me away. From the moment I met Dr. Frankle, it was clear that he is excellent. The manner in which ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel is a brilliant, caring and incredibly experienced surgeon. I came in with a highly complicated structural issue with my septum (the central nasal wall) that had been improperly operated on by another surgeon. I could not breathe out of one side of my nose, significantly compromising my quality of life and sleep. Dr. Frankel assessed the issue, squeezed me in for surgery before the holidays and personally came into the office during his vacation time to see m...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel is the only surgeon I would trust with my face! He has the best eye, and I trust his judgement completely. I have known him since 2004, and he has also done beautiful work on friends of mine. The surgery center, anesthesia and staff are all excellent. Since I am a nurse practitioner, I am pretty picky!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
My entire experience with Dr. Andrew Frankel and his entire team have been extraordinary from start to finish. I fill very fortunate to have meet him after meeting with many other surgeons trying to find the right one. As an individual in the medical profession myself, I could not be more pleased with his ability and professionalism. I highly recommend him for his valued excellence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel is very precise and never over prescribes his treatments. I trust him 100% and feel lucky to be have been one of his patients for many years now. His office and staff are lovely as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr Frankel was able to marry the attributes of my facial beauty to the needs of looking refreshed and NOT FAKE. Not only did i experience a wonderful journey, but in the end I look like the best of myself! and my outlook on life now reflects how i feel. He is a rock star! And I am so grateful for his care, honesty and professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
I had fillers in my lips done for the first time and was extremely nervous. However, Dr Frankel made me feel so comfortable and at ease. It was such a calming experience. I wouldn't trust anyone else with the procedures I had done. Thank you Dr Frankel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel and his team were so wonderful and professional from day one! They were very accommodating with my needs and scheduling in addition to answering all my questions without hesitation! The surgery itself could not have gone smoother and the follow-up care was great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel answered all my questions and concerns before every visit. He calmed me down in numerous situations where I believe I was just anxious and worried for no reason. My nose definitely looks better now and his explanations helped me understand how my nose has transformed and how it fits my face differently now. Overall, Dr. Frankel is a great doctor and a great person. Sometimes all you need as a patient is reassurance and I believe he offers that and truly cares ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel is absolutely fantastic. He is very supportive and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
I have never liked my nose and was always self conscience about it. I had been wanting to get it done for years, but was torn. I decided to meet with Dr. Frankel just to see what my options were. I immediately felt comfortable with him and he was able to answer all of my questions. He knew what he was talking about which put me at ease. I went into the surgery a little nervous, but was once again put at ease with the staff. I'm so happy with my results and was one of the best things I've done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr.frankel is very understanding . i love how clear his directions and explains on what he is going to do before and after surgery. Feel free to ask any questions and he will answer it to his best ability.He knows what he is doing and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel was referred to me by an academic rhinoplasty surgeon (who I happen to work with) with high praise. I felt confident in him immediately. I had a more "complicated" nose having had a prior Le Forte Fracture and septal deviation. I wanted someone who could trust to restore function while also creating a "perfect" nose...if you're going to do it, you might as well do it right. His clinic staff is fantastic, and the process and recovery surprisingly easy. Thr...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel was extremely knowledgeable and professional, took the time to patiently address my concerns and reservations (both in the pre and post operative periods), and delivered a fantastic result for what was without doubt a very challenging operation. I recommend him without reservation. We made a great choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel performed a rhinoplasty procedure on my daughter's nose. The procedure was carefully and clearly explained. He made us feel very comfortable with the process. The surgery went very well and the recovery went smoothly. The results are excellent and my daughter couldn't be happier with her new nose. The difference in the before and after is astounding! We would highly recommend Dr. Frankel.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Frankel?

Dr. Andrew Frankel

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.