Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Frankel

Dr. Andrew Frankel

201 S Lasky Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1989 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Frankel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frankel

Dr. Frankel?
Dr. Frankel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD
I honestly can not speak or write more highly of Dr Frankel in reference to my experience with the Doctor the Lasky Clinic and all staff. When I see clients from all over the world waiting in the beautiful office for their consultation or review I feel even more grateful for having all this within my backyard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
wonderful. answered all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
the best experience. nose job was a 10/10. nicest staff. great doctor. took great care of me. beautiful clinic. and i could not possibly be happier with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel and his team have perfected all aspects of the process. He is respectful of your time. He listens to your concerns and questions - providing his complete attention and thoughtful, honest answers. He establishes realistic expectations from the beginning and offers suggestions for alternative treatments/procedures when appropriate. Most importantly, his knowledge and skill are unmatched. All of this combines to ensure an exceptional experience and surgical/procedural result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Frankel for many years. He always takes his time and talks through how I feel about my aging and then we decide together the best plan. He's kind, warm and beyond knowledgeable. I always feel as though I'm in the best of hands and have access to the most cutting edge and up-to-date options for anti-aging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Frankel for 20 years now. He has always listened to my concerns, explained his procedures and most importantly given me an excellent outcome every time I have been to visit him. He has also performed a rare surgery on my upper lip and again, the results are perfect. It's scary trusting your "face" to someone but Dr. Frankel is the best of the best. Everyone I have recommended him to is thrilled with him as well! Gina Q.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Andrew Frankel is competent, straight forward, and patient. He is clear in his explanations and does not push treatments that are unnecessary. He made improvements to my face that are natural, which was my goal. I highly recommend Dr. Frankel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
PLEASE READ Thoroughly BEFORE you schedule a VISIT. I can't even begin to express my dissatisfaction, disbelief and DISSAPOINTMENT with Dr. Frankel, his practice and assistant Vicki. My wife went in for a Septoplasty surgery 13 months ago in which Dr. Frankel charged $12,000 AND took it upon himself to ADD cartilage to the TIP of her nose and has left her nose CROOKED. My wife has been despondent and expressing concerns for the entire year, she went in for her 6 month visit expressing those concerns and she was told the swelling would continue to go down and everything would look JUST as she hoped (although she NEVER requested cartilage to be ADDED to the tip of her nose) At the 6 month appointment they took several photos, ASSURED her the tip of her nose would turn up and swelling would go down and then MADE my wife call and do a RECORDED message stating she was "pleased with the surgery at this stage"!! My wife then went in for her 12 month visit in which Dr. Frankel's first words to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
Dr. Frankel made me feel very comfortable from the start. He is personable and charismatic. I was born with a cleft lip that had been operated on 7 times already. He truly cared about the aesthetic outcome as well as functionality because both were important to me. We discussed lots of treatment options to correct my deviated septum and asymmetry. We also corrected parts of my lip that were affected by the cleft. He changed the way I look at myself. My self-confidence was very low before I came to him, and now I feel like I look as beautiful as anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?
it took me long time to find a right surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Frankel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Frankel?

Dr. Andrew S. Frankel is a Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Beverly Hills area for more than 25 years. Dr. Frankel is experienced in Facelift, Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty and Neck Lift. He is a professional member of the A...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

U Ill Coll Med
1989
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Dr. Frankel accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Frankel's experience treating your condition or procedure