Dr. Andrew Fine, MD

Dr. Andrew Fine, MD

Neurosurgery  ·

Dr. Andrew Fine, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in neurosurgery.

Neurosurgery & Spine Specialists, LLC

5831 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 100

Sarasota, FL 34233

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Fine's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fine's Top Procedures and Conditions

Myelopathy

Dr. Fine treats Myelopathy more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Fine treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autoimmune Myelopathy

• Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Injuries
  • Kyphosis
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Meningitis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Thrombosis
  • Transphenoidal Surgery
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

Neurosurgery and Spine Specialists (NASS) is committed to providing services of the highest caliber, with the greatest degree of professionalism and ethics, exceeding the expectations of patients, families and communities served.

• Neurosurgery

4.0

Dr. Fine?
Dr. Fine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Fine, MD
DO NOT USE THE POSTED NUMBER IT IS WRONG. The correct office number for the practice (NEW or Existing patients) is 941-308-5700. The staff, Dr. Fine and really all the doctors at this practice; are always so helpful, kind and truly care about their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
After 2.5 yrs of unrelenting neck, back shoulder and arm pain following a car accident; an MRI confirmed a C6-C7 disc herniation. Dr Fine came highly recommended by the Nurses at Sarasota Memorial’s Orthopedic floor where he performs many of his surgeries. Dr Fine & has done thousands of cases, has outstanding quality indicators and treats his patients with paramount customer service and compassionate care. I’m currently 2 wks post-op following an anterior discectomy with fusion & am pain free
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Comforting positive doctor with compassion
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Dr. Andrew Fine and his staff are the most professional and thorough office anyone could ever want. If you are looking for a neurosurgeon, look no further. You cannot find one that is better. Dr. Fine had to redo my cervical spine surgery that another doctor in Sarasota messed up. He left no scar, recovery was quicker than my first surgery with the other doctor and his staff was ALWAYS available to answer my questions and always contacted me within 24 hours with answers to my questions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine and his staff are very friendly, extremely helpful and courteous. Bonnie was absolutely amazing at helping me to get my surgery scheduled. After meeting with Dr. Fine the first time I completely trusted him. I am pleased with the outcome of my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Dr Fine replaced one of my cervical disks with titanium screws and removed my bone spurs. I cannot overpraise him or his staff. He is kind, talented, patient, and masterful. My husband and I loved him and are grateful to him for my improvement. His staff is very helpful when you have questions. I was always seen on time or early. Billing was 100% accurate and clear. What a wonderful world it would be if everyone approached their work this way. He is in very high demand but worth waiting for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
I agree with the bedside manner, My issues is never being able to see the doctor and the result of my surgery was unsuccessful. I know there are no guarantees with any type of surgery.. At this point I wish i would of tried to let it heal or done the less invasive. I was an immense pain and i still hurt everyday. Again great doctor that listens but unable to see a surgeon for up to two months after their office cancels an appt does not make sense to me..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
My other review was cut off, so please excuse any redundancy herein. After more than year of physical therapy, I was still suffering from a very bad disk, one so-so disk, and bone spurs (i.e. arthritis-type bulges) that were pinching nerves. Dr Fine gave me my active, healthy, happy, pain-free life back. I literally felt better the day after surgery. He and his entire office staff are kind, empathic, knowledgeable people. I am incredibly grateful to this kind wonderful man and his colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Called 5 times left 2 messages trying to schedule a new patient visit. Always went right to voicemail. Never received a return call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine identified my problem and removed two discs from my neck. He has excellent bedside manners and is extremely skillful. Everything he told me was accurate. I was attended to promptly, efficiently, and compassionately by him and his entire staff. I was unable to walk unassisted for nearly five years. The operation he performed on me has allowed me to walk again and has improved my quality of life. I am forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine was a referral from my Orthopedic Surgeon. I cannot thank my Ortho enough for sending me over to see him. Dr. Fine is truly a wonderful, caring, understanding and an incredible surgeon. This is my second spinal surgery in which he only did my second one which took place on 1/18/2017. Regardless of my nerve damage I have from the screw that was placed in my previous surgery. I can say Dr. Fine saved my right leg from the excruciating pain and to the point that I was dragging. 10* not 5*
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Andrew Fine is a pimp. He did 2 surgeries for me and I couldn't be happier. I've recommended multiple patients to him. Honestly at this point I should be getting a kick back. Got another one coming your way. And I owe Randy for those 4 stitches without novicane. Don't think I forgot that lol
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Dr Fine helped me in a way I couldn't imagine. This being my 3rd spine surgery that other doctors messed up, he was able to correct and brought my extreme pain level down to about 10% now. I thank him dearly for this. He is a great surgeon and has excellent bedside manner. Thank you Dr Fine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
First time i saw Dr Fine was today, let me just say i wish he was a general practitioner because i definitely would be using him. He has EXCELLENT bed side manors. He is someone who seems to really care about your well-being not just the all mighty $$$$$$. But for now i guess i will use him as my Neurosurgery Specialist. My wife says that he is AWESOME and i will have to agree. Thank You RON ROBINSON
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?
Dr Fine saved me. I had a previous back surgery that went very sideways. He agreed to treat me. He fixed the damage from the previous surgery. He was patient and caring. Very knowledgable. Both Dr.Fine and his staff are very helpful and caring! How refreshing after all is been through! Thank you to you, and your staff Dr Fine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Fine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fine?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fine treats patients.

Compare Providers