Dr. Andrew Farber, MD

Dr. Andrew Farber, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Andrew Farber, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Terre Haute, IN and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from New York Med Coll in 1980 and specializes in ophthalmology.

76 W Springhill Dr

Terre Haute, IN 47802

• HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Farber

See how frequently Dr. Farber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Glaucoma
high
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Iridocyclitis

Dr. Farber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• New York Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Ny Med Coll-Metro Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Farber has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Farber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farber's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farber to family and friends

Dr. Farber's Performance

The staff helped me source nose pads for specialty glasses that I purchased several years ago. They were nice enough to have them shipped directly to my new address out of state.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I appreciate his gentle manner and skillful surgical proficiency. I could not see until he did my cataract surgeries and although there were some difficulties, I am now able to read again. My life has changed for the better. I am delighted with my end results. I think Dr. Farber is a wonderful...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very poor bedside manner. Very uncooperative. Never been treated so poorly by a professional person. Would not answer questions. Absolutely a bad experience for our family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Doctor Farber does not care about this patients. Plus he is not a very good doctor. He makes a screw up and then just never calls or takes your calls. Its been over a month and I have called several times and each time I try to get in touch with him or Rachel, I have been told they were busy and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Farber is by far the most thorough eye doctor I have ever visited. He covers everything he is doing, He truly cares for his patients. The staff is the best I've ever dealt with. They have always helped me with scheduling conflicts. The office has the best selection of eye wear anywhere. I...more
Are you Dr. Farber?