Dr. Andrew Fanelli, DO

Dr. Andrew Fanelli, DO

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Andrew Fanelli, DO is a gastroenterology specialist in Yardley, PA and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1969 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

301 Oxford Valley Rd Ste 804A

Yardley, PA 19067

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Fanelli

See how frequently Dr. Fanelli performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ulcerative Colitis
Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Dr. Fanelli's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (1/23/2001)
    Action Taken: Revocation
    Summary: Andrew Thomas Fanelli, DO, Lic# 24557

Nature of Complaint:

Physician is charged with being disciplined by the medical authority of another state.

Dr. Fanelli pled guilty in the US District Court of Eastern Pennsylvania to an indictment charging him with conspiracy to unlawfully abstract and convert to his own use funds of an employee benefit plan, and to a second indictment charging him with engaging in a monetary transaction in property derived from specified unlawful activity.

Action Taken:

The Board ordered that his New Jersey medical license be revoked.

State: New Jersey

• Med College Penn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1972
  • Med College Penn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Fanelli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fanelli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fanelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fanelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fanelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fanelli to family and friends

Dr. Fanelli's Performance

DR. Fanelli is a great doctor. However, the office staff leaves a lot to be desired. I made an appointment & then had to change to the next day, however, the idiot in the office could not manage to get this correct in their computer. His office has been calling & reminding me of the incorrect date...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would highly recommend Dr. Fanelli to anyone I know. He helped me with my server ulcer issues and I finally feel better physically and also mentally knowing that I now have a doctor that actually cares about me!! Dr. Fanelli is an outstanding doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am writing this review for Dr. Fanelli and all the hard working people at Regional Gastrointestinal Consultants. Why? Because if I can help another person get the great care that I received I will have spent my time wisely. Dr. Fanelli is very thoughtful and had a professionalism I found...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It is the best medical practice I was referred to during this past year. Excellent service starting from the pleasant and friendly front desk and ending with the best updated modern medical equipment in the surgery room. I am very picky and finding such a proficient doctor as Dr. Fanelli was a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had gone to several medical doctors prior to my visit with Dr. Fanelli, in regards to problems I had been having swallowing and feeling of nausea. All these doctors could not determine the cause of the conditions and when I saw Dr. Fanelli he quickly determined that what I had was throat cancer...more
Are you Dr. Fanelli?