Dr. Andrew Dubois, MD

Dr. Andrew Dubois, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. DuBois is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who specializes in the treatment of skin cancer. He also treats other dermatological services, such as acne, rashes, moles, warts, suspicious spots that may be cancerous, or any other skin conditions that appear to require treatment.

Forefront Dermatology - Batesville

395 Northside Dr

Batesville, IN 47006

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Dubois

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Dubois' Experience

Dr. Dubois' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Dry Skin
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana Univeristy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Methodist Hospital Of Indiana
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Kansas University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Dubois has no media or publications listed.

• French

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Society for Mohs Surgery, Member

Dr. Dubois' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubois to family and friends
Dr. Dubois' Performance
Batesville, IN |
I am very pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Dubois. He personable and easy to talk to. In the past I have had to wait quite a while, but most recently that is much improved. I am not pleased with scheduling through a central number when there is an urgent matter.
in Connersville, IN |
Dr. Andrew Dubois is very thorough and informative. His assessments and care are the best. We are so grateful to have him as my grandson 's physician.
Greensburg, IN |
Dr. Dubois spent several minutes listening as I described my skin issues and asked a number of questions to clarify what was going on. He assessed my skin problems and provided a set a recommendations that helped almost immediately. It was quite refreshing to have a doctor's visit that didn't feel rushed.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Osgood In. |
My visit was good took care of my problem in a short time
Shelbyville, IN |
Prompt, courteous Office. Meeting and procedure with Dr. DuBois was good. Did take a bit long to get an appointment
in Batesville, IN |
Wonderful Doctor and staff! He took care of my melanoma several years ago and has keep me healthy since.
in Westport, in |
I was very satisfied with my visit. Dr. Dubois and his staff were very friendly and effecient.
in Connersville, IN |
Dr. Andrew Dubois is the kind of physician (dermatologist) you would recommend to your friends and family members. He's knowledgeable, sincere, takes time to explain matters and to impart some wisdom to the patient about their medical situation/concerns. Great sense of humor too!. Capable: Did two "surgeries" on my face to remove stuff. Did such a nice job stitching me up that you can barely detect the sites. His staff is also very friendly, professional, and courteous as well. Two thumbs up!
in Columbus, IN |
I will always recommend Dr. Dubois because my experience with the Doctor and his staff has always been outstanding. Dr. Dubois is a first class professional and his entire staff performs at the highest level.
in Batesville, IN |
Everyone made me feel very comforted and taken care of during my entire visit and listened to my concerns.
in Batesville, IN |
Everyone was friendly in the office. The Doctor did ask me to drop off some papers which I did the next day. Had been taking my elderly father to see the Doctor, which is why I chose him. The doctor, and all the staff, were really good with him!
in Batesville, IN |
Great Dermatologist and gift to the medical field. Not only is he a great physician but efficient, thorough, and such a genuine good person.
in Brookville, IN |
Dr Dubois and his staff are very friendly and thorough with the care given. I feel confident that he would find any abnormal areas in his exam. I would recommend him to others.
Aurora, Indiana |
Would recommend Dr. Dubois to anyone. The entire staff was very nice and pleasant.
in Greensburg, IN |
Dr. Dubois was very friendly and personable! I was very comfortable asking him questions! All of the staff and nurses are knowledgeable and kind. I will definitely go back and I would recommend them to my family and friends!
Greensburg, IN |
The best in the country! I only see Dr. Dubois. The doctor who leaves no scar.
in Batesville, IN |
Dr. Dubois is so friendly to all his patients, yet still very professional. He makes me feel at ease while undergoing an exam and during a medical procedure. He treats his patients with respect. He is very thorough and makes you feel well taken care of. I highly recommend him to everyone I know.
Louisville, KY |
I have already recommended Dr. Dubois to family and friends. He is professional and I felt comfortable with him and his staff. He removed a spot that was precancerous that I didn't realize, I will definitely continue my yearly check ups.
in Milan, IN |
I was nervous because I switched dermatologist and didn't know what to expect. Within the first 5 seconds Dr DuBois entered the room, I knew why I made the switch. He was very kind and explained everything to me. Within minutes I was so comfortable, we were joking around.(which is big for me). It someone you totally trust within minutes. My procedure took longer than expected but I totally trust that he did the very best for me.
in MIlan 47031 |
I would recomend Dr. Dubois to any one . He's very friendly, he will answer all questions and concerns. He did a great job on my cist and my husbands skin cancer.
in Osgood, Indiana |
I would recommend this doctor for your skin care needs.
Harrison, OH |
Seemed like a good doctor and a good guy. On time, personable, good bedside manner, diligent, spoke about my options to me (not AT me), office and personnel were good at putting patients at ease. I'll actually be keeping my follow-up appointment. I was pleasantly surprised, and I've worked in 3 hospitals. I don't say it lightly. He's one of the good ones.
in Greensburg, IN |
I recently saw Dr. Dubois for a check up on my skin cancer! He is a great Dr. who listens to what I say and always has an answer to my questions! Keep up the good work!!! I highly recommend him for any skin issue you may be having.
in Greensburg, IN |
great personality. listens to issues, reacts to thoughts with questions as well as solutions.
in Cross Plains, IN |
Dr. Dubois is very compassionate and trustworthy.He is a good listener and makes you feel comfortable. He has a great amount of knowledge and enjoys using his skills to help others.I recommend him very highly.
Moores Hill, IN |
I had never been to a Dermatologist before. Dr. Dubois was awesome! Easy to talk to, professional, took care of every single question and issue I had. I would definitely recommend!
in Moores Hill, IN |
Was very impressed with his professionalism! He explained every step of his treatment, discussed options with us, didn't waste time but yet made you feel your case was important to him! He also has the best staff!
in Osgood inGermantown, MD |
I have been a patient for years. He took care of two melanoma cancers an other skin problems . Service and medical quality has always been excellent.
in Batesville, IN |
Dr Dubois and his staff are all very friendly and courteous.
in Columbus, IN |
Very courteous and friendly staff; Dr. Dubois is thorough and efficient.
in Greensburg, IN |
Once you spend time with Dr. Dubois you will understand why he receives these types of reviews. Get's to the point, explains things well and has a fantastic attitude.
in Batesville, IN |
Absolutely recommend Dr. Dubois. He is professional, makes you feel comfortable and catches health issues before they can become a serious problem. Our faith in him shows by our willingness to care for not only me but for the members of our familty
in Batesville, IN |
I have been very pleased with every experience in this office. Dr Dubois and his staff have properly addressed all my skin concerns from head to toe. would highly recommend him for all your dermatology needs.
in Greensburg, In |
I've been a patient for years and always pleased with my care.
in Batesville, IN |
Love the staff in the office! They are always so friendly and helpful! Dr. DuBois is always very kind and knows what he is doing! Would highly recommend him to anyone!
in batesville, in |
all the nurses were just standing around in the hallway. seems unorganized behind the office doors. They may be good at facials and stuff like that but i wouldn't recommend them for any medical treatments.
in Batesville, IN |
Dr DuBois, Dr Bayne- Pooreman, and Lauren Gill all have been GREAT! Every visit has been thorough and I will definitely go back. They care about their patients and are concerned with all needs. The staff is great as well... Always cheerful and a great atmosphere to be in ! Thanks Forefront!!
in Greensburg , IN |
I had two appointment's with Dr. Dubois & referred 2 friends to him. On EVERY apt between 4 apts he was NEVER there. I'm beginning 2 wonder if he even is real. So, the medical assistance done all the cutting removing a couple moles for me. Which left horrible scarring, I will NEVER RETURN THERE! (3 month waiting period) (TINY waiting rm, at 1 location) (& they don't even handle scar removal, & quoted wrong pricing for procedures.)
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Dubois, MD?

Visit Dr. Dubois

Dr. Dubois accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.