Dr. Andrew Dubois, MD

Dr. Andrew Dubois, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Andrew Dubois, MD is a dermatologist in Brookville, IN and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2003 and specializes in dermatology and mohs micrographic surgery.Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Brookville

11137 US Highway 52

Brookville, IN 47012

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Dubois

See how frequently Dr. Dubois performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Dubois's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dubois' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dubois "Dr. DuBois is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who specializes in the treatment of skin cancer. He also treats other dermatological services, such as acne, rashes, moles, warts, suspicious spots that may be cancerous, or any other skin conditions that appear to require treatment."

This content was provided by Dr. Dubois "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana Univeristy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Methodist Hospital Of Indiana
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Kansas University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Dubois has no media or publications listed.

• French

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Society for Mohs Surgery, Member

Dr. Dubois' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubois to family and friends
based on 77 total reviews (52 with comments)

Dr. Dubois' Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr DuBois and his nursing staff and office staff have always been very professional and skilled in their care and service. They address your concerns and take the time to go the extra mile to make you feel like your healthcare needs are addressed
HE GOT EVERYTHING DONE I WANTED AND WAS VERY NICE ABOUT IT HIS NURSE WAS VERY HELPFUL TOO GREAT VISIT THANKS OLLIE
in Rushville, IN
I was very pleased with Dr. Dubois. He is the first dermatologist I have seen (and I've seen several) who did a thorough skin exam, treated several, and did it with kindness and compassion. I will be going to him from now on.
in Greensburg
great experience!
in Scottsburg, IN
This was my first appt. with Dr. DuBois. I was very satisfied with my care. I felt he went out of his way to make me comfortable and make sure I undetstood everything. I would highly recommend Dr. DuBois, and will be returning if I need any further treatment.