Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD

Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD

Phlebology  ·
Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD is a phlebologist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr in 1989 and specializes in phlebology and family medicine.

1344 Dowell Springs Blvd

Knoxville, TN 37909

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • POMCO Group

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Douglass treats your condition or procedure

• Venous Reflux
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Thrombosis
  • Venous Ulcer

As among the first physicians in the nation recognized by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, I have since 2001 limited my practice to the treatment of varicose veins and its complications of pain, venous leg ulcer, bleeding and thro...

• Phlebology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Douglass

Dr. Douglass?
Dr. Douglass' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD
Amazing staff! Completely helped with my problem! Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
Very clean place .Highly recommend.very nice Dr and staff .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
Great staff, procedures were essentially non events, did not interrupt daily activities. Legs feel and look better. CJ
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
I felt completely comfortable in all aspects of my treatment. This was a return after 7 years from first treatment. As expected, everyone was very professional and genuinely concerned that you understand the entire process and that you are comfortable at all times. I would highly recommend Dr. Douglas and his team to anyone needing help with their vein treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
I receive my first treatments 9 years ago and have recommended him to other patients. My varicose viens had been giving me lots of pain and discomfort for almost 30 years before I was sent to Dr. Douglass. I am so happy I found a doctor who is very professional, nice and cares for his patients. Recently, I had some small problems resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
Fantastic staff and treatment. Dr. Douglass is first class as well as every single employee. Wouldn't go any where else for treatment. Dr. Douglass and Michele fixed my problem and now my aches and pains are of the past. Great JOB !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
Dr. Douglass is very competent and professional. He listens and takes time to thoroughly discuss the problem that you are experiencing. He indicates the possible procedures given your issue and what you can expect in choosing a specific procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
I have been pleased with my treatment, Dr. Douglass, and the staff. I first visited Dr. Douglass in 2013 after treatment from another vein doctor. On my first visit Dr. Douglass provided a simple explanation that previous doctors had not. After I completed my 2013 treatment, my legs felt better than they had in years. As one of the small percentage of people who develop new varicose veins, I returned for new treatment, which was completed today. Already my legs are feeling better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
Wonderful staff! Dr. Douglass was very kind and professional and looked after my best interest. Treatment was successful and I’m very grateful for their team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
Very good doctor! And a big plus to me is that he loves the lord! Love the Christian music that flows throughout his office! I feel confident with him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
Top notch in all in all things . Very knowledgeable and helpful and caring about your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
Professional and polite office. I felt very comfortable with the doctor and staff. They were highly skilled and helpful in explaining and performing procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
I think Dr. Douglass and his entire staff are first class!! I have been going here for a period of two years. When I started I had pain in my legs and ugly veins. I have now finished with all my treatments, my legs feel very good and no more ugly veins, I can not thank all of them enough!! I would highly recommend this doctor and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
After having had laser ( don't waste your money) and another kind of saline treatment done( also NOT effective) I decided to go to East Tn.Vein Clinic. First place I have ever gotten results for treatment of varicose/spider veins. The doctor did a thorough exam to make sure your legs are "healthy" enough for the treatment then I went back for the injections. Slowly, my spider veins disappeared! Staff is professional and courteous. Doctors and nurses are knowledgable and amazing at what they do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
The staff is friendly and made me as comfortable as possible for my procedure. I was so nervous but had a great experience with Dr. Douglass and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?
My experience with this office very disheartening. The day before my 2nd appt, my kids school closes for the second time in 2wks for illnesses, and my son tests positive for the flu. But, because I had not canceled within their 48hr policy, I was to be charged $50. The "office manager" showed no kindness or empathy. Then I reviewed them on Google, and she or Dr. Douglass, left an untrue assessment of my character. After I shared on FB, and had many shares, their response changed! Unbelievable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Douglass?

Insurance accepted