Dr. Andrew Dold, MD

Dr. Andrew Dold, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Andrew Dold, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. He has been practicing for 7 years. Read his story

5575 Warren Pkwy Ste 120

Frisco, TX 75034

• Scott & White Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Dold

Dr. Dold's Experience

Dr. Dold's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Dold's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dold "Dr. Andrew Dold, MD is an Orthopaedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy. He treats a variety of injuries, with expertise in minimally invasive and joint-preserving, arthroscopic procedures of the hip, knee, shoulder, and ankle. Dr. Dold also has a particular interest in platelet-rich plasma (PRP), stem cell therapy, and other "biologic" therapies for the management of arthritis and other musculoskeletal sports-related injuries. His research has been presented at numerous regional, national, and international conferences, and has published numerous book chapters and scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals."

This content was provided by Dr. Dold ""I am passionate, dedicated, and committed to providing my patients with the absolute best possible care. As a patient, you will be treated with respect and dignity. I promise to do whatever I can to help you get better and back to what you want to be doing, pain-free!""

• Orthopedic Hip Surgery

• Knee Ligament Injuries
  • Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprains and Tears
  • Shoulder Labral Tear
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tibia Fracture

• Cartilage Transplant
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hip Arthroscopy
  • Minimally Invasive Rotator Cuff Repair
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Multi-Ligament Knee Reconstruction
  • Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of Hip Fracture
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery

• Nyu Langone Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Nyu-Hospital For Joint Diseases
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Dold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dold to family and friends
Dr. Dold's Performance
in Plano, TX |
7 months ago I went in to see Dr. Dold for shoulder pain. I had a tear in my labrum he explaine my options telling surgery was the best. Explained exactly what he would do in surgery and drew it all out for me. Surgery was an amazing success with very little pain during recovery. He was very confident and supportive. He did such a fantastic job and I would use him again and recommend him to anyone! Thanks Dr. Dold for fixing me up!
in Frisco, TX |
Knee surgery with Dr Dold 3 months ago. Very positive experience-- Only complaint is not having the surgery sooner!!! Lived in pain for over a year, now completely pain free. Phenomenal surgeon--I truly appreciate his care.
in Little Elm, TX |
Dr. Dold. Is awesome in what he does!!!! It's his office staff that are lacking in professional work
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I had a Hip Labral Tear on my left side last year and I was not able to play soccer for more than year, until I schedule an app with Dr. Dold, when he confirmed my condition he said surgery was the only way to fix my Hip Labral Tear which I also had the cartilage torned off and overgrown bone. I had surgery on 2/2/17 and after almost 6months Im back to playing soccer again. Dr Dold did an amazing and successfully surgery in my hip, Thank God. And I'm also back to my normal work out routines.
Dr. Dold is a pleasant, funny, gentle doctor. He takes the time to really understand the problem and find the best solution in the shortest amount of time.
Very impressed. Didn't have to wait long for anything. Everyone was very professional and made you feel comfortable.
Dallas TX |
Was there 12/2016 for some knee pain and mild swelling. Before seeing the doctor they told me I needed to give them a urine sample to check for possible infection that could be causing my issue. Strange but gave them a sample. Met with Dr. Dold, he was nice & friendly and said it was just a soft tissue injury. No big deal. Later I received my EOB for $5K in lab services for a full drug test that I didn't authorize. They said it was standard protocol for everybody. Scam &unethical. BEWARE!!
in Dallas, TX |
By far the best ortho doctor I have been to. Dr Dold is excellent. ill be recommending him to family and friends.
in Aubrey, TX |
Dr.Dold is very diliagent at getting to the root of your problem. I recently had my right knee Artroscopy / Partial Meniscectomy/ loose body removal /debridement. My surgery was scheduled very quickly and everything went smoothly. The minute I arrived at the hospital I was taken in preped and everything was done in a timely matter. He takes the time to talk with you about your procedures and what to expect. He also calls and check on you personally after any procedure.
in Frisco, Tx |
I am a regional competitive crossfit athlete who had a shoulder injury. I had visited 1 other orthopedic surgeon who did nothing for my shoulder. I was told by another regional athlete to visit Dr. Dold. With my first visit, Dr. Dold explained my shoulder problem, then proceeded to fix my shoulder pain. I have not had any pain to this day. I have done 4 competitions since. I highly recommend Dr. Dold to ANY athlete. His staff is incredible.
in Tool Tx |
The experience with the staff and Dr Dold was a great one. I felt so comfortable and had no questions left unanswered. Every time I had an appointment it was very prompt and I felt that I was his only patient Dr Dold took his time and made sure I had all the information I needed to make a decision. I have had several operations on my knees by other doctors and by far this was the best ever Woke up no pain and fast recovery.
in Mckinney, TX |
After several weeks of knee pain forced me to use a cane and end my running I needed help. I saw Dr. Dold on March 3, 2017 for a PRP injection he had discussed with me earlier. I was skeptical but needed to get repaired to run again, I'm 62 by the way. I saw Dr. Dold April 10 following 6 therapy sessions. With the OK to try jogging I am feeling tentative but feeling progress. Did an easy 1.25 miles today and felt good. Time will tell but the PRP so far has earned my treatment vote.
in Frisco, TX |
I was so happy to find Dr. Dold. He is genuine, caring, friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone to him. I had lost all "confidence" in my right knee. I couldn't put pressure on it or even get out of bed without feeling like it may collapse. After his office took an X-Ray he found that I had arthritis in my knee. But after consulting with me, giving me a steroid shot and referring me to physical fitness I feel like a new man.
in Prosper, TX |
My husband had knee surgery with Dr. Dold recently after being recommended by a friend. We have nothing but good things to say. He is very patient and answered all of our questions. Post surgery he made a full recovery with no pain within days of surgery and is now back to full activity. A very positive experience. Thank you again Dr. Dold.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Dold did arthroscopic surgery on my left knee last December. I had been in pain for several months and kept putting off surgery. The anesthesiologist put me under just before the procedure and I have had zero pain since. No pain when I woke up and none the next morning or since. Unbelievable! I went to 7 or 8 physical therapy sessions oveto strengthen the muscles around the knee joint and that has helped tremendously. I am like Dr. Dold better than any doctor I have ever had. Excellent!!
Frisco, TX |
Very satisfying experience with Dr. Dold for my torn shoulder. He is excellent. I definitely recommend him.
in Frisco, Tx |
I have had several knee injuries throughout my hockey career. Recently saw Dr Dold for bad patella tendon tear. He is great doctor who understands athletes.
in Dallas, TX |
Excellent bedside manner. Obviously very knowledgeable and caring. He thoroughly explained my xray to me and answered questions I had. I definitely recommend him.
in Little Elm, Tx |
Dr Dold is AWESOME - I have arthritis in my foot and have not been able to walk correctly for over a year. I started seeing Dr Dold in October, it is now January 3rd, and I do not limp, or do i have pain. I attribute all of this to Dr Dold. At each appointment we talked about the worst case to best case scenario and would talk with me not to me so i could understand completely. I will be referring friends and family to him!!!
in Frisco, TX |
Excellent bedside manner, explains things thoroughly and in a manner that is understandable to the patient.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Are you Dr. Dold?