Dr. Andrew Dold, MD

Dr. Andrew Dold, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Andrew Dold, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic in 2010 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

5550 Warren Pkwy Ste 120

Frisco, TX 75034

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Medicare
  • Scott & White Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Dold's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dold's Top Procedures and Conditions

Knee Disorders

Dr. Dold treats Knee Disorders more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Dold treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Dold treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 81% of his peers

Dr. Dold treats this condition more than 81% of his peers

• Cartilage Transplant
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Labrum Repair
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral Meniscus Repair
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans
  • Patella Tendon Tears
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injuries
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia Fracture
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Trigger Finger
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

"I am passionate, dedicated, and committed to providing my patients with the absolute best possible care. As a patient, you will be treated with respect and dignity. I promise to do whatever I can to help you get better and back to what you want to be doing, pain-free!"

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics

Dr. Dold?
Dr. Dold's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Dold, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have lived in Frisco, TX for 20 years. I have had four injuries to my knees. I saw two different orthopedic surgeons over the years. I had a ski accident a week ago. My last OS treated my son poorly so he was out. Dr. Dold is amazing. His office staff top notch. He listened and answered all my questions. He diagnosed my MCL tear and ACL rupture and took the time to explain his approach to healing. Showed me my MRI. I would recommend him to any and all. He is a great doctor that cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
TWO SURGERIES!!! ONE GREAT DOCTOR! Dr. Dold is an amazing surgeon with a great bedside manner, he truly cares about his patients & is very thorough. I needed both knee (detached ACL) and shoulder (5 issues) surgery from a fall. He doesn't rush you when you have your surgical consult, he will answer all your questions & make sure you understand everything that's going to happen before he leaves you. That sets him apart from a lot of other doctors, not many will do that anymore. THANK YOU Dr. D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
I am a Golf Professional and unfortunately badly broke my arm while playing football, putting a major pause on my golf career. A friend directed me to Dr. Dold. He performed surgery on my arm, putting a five inch plate and eight screws mending my arm back. I thought my golf game would never steer back to its full potential! Amazingly enough, Dr. Dold guided me through the process of recovery and healing. I made a full recovery and I am now pain free and playing some of the best golf of my career
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Dr. Dold treated my very painful arthritic knee with three injections of platelet rich plasm over a period of approximately six weeks with very satisfying results. After the first treatment, I was able to forego pain medication and walk without pain. That took place approximately three months ago, and I'm still pain free and able to fast-walk a mile for exercise in the evening. He is a cordial, professional man who cares about his patients' comfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Dr. Dold is great. I am a Crossfit athlete who required shoulder surgery about 18 months ago (my fault) . I was referred to Dr. Dold and I could not be happier. Dr. Dold is professional, super knowledgable about current procedures, success rates, etc. and was very open about my options. My surgery went great and I consider my shoulder 100% (note: I am 46 years old). In addition to the above, I chose Dr. Dold as he is an athlete himself and understood my challenges, goals, and mindset.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
I'm a physical therapist in Plano, who treats a lot of post surgical patients from different surgeons in DFW. When I tore my ACL and lateral meniscus there was no doubt who I was going to for my surgery. Dr. Dold is a cut above the rest with his dedication and approach to his patients. His surgical ability is better than any I've seen and the proof is in the pudding, my knee is better than I could have imagined. Thanks again Doc. Keep doing what you're doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Dr.Dold is probably the best medical physician I’ve been, he pushes you to grow and overcome an injury, he has a goal to help you get back to top condition for the sport you play, with his help and how he executed the surgery. Dr. Dold reconstructed my knee - ACL and meniscus and helped me recover to my knowledge faster then he’s ever seen. I extremely recommend Dr. Dold to help YOU with any sport related injuries because I know he will take care and support you in the long run.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
My son had ACL/MCL/Meniscus surgery with Dr. Dold. From the first consultation, to the surgery, to the follow up appointments, to the clearance appointment months later, all of our interactions with Dr. Dold exceeded our expectations. Through his knowledge, expertise, caring nature, availability by cellphone for post surgery/recovery questions; we know we picked the right doctor for our son and would confidently recommend him to others. A 5 Star experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
I had a hip impingement. Dr. Dold removed the bone spurs and sewed my frayed labrum. He did an awesome job. I healed very quickly despite being 48 years old and can do everything I could do before the bone spurs became a problem. I will see him for my knees in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Very pleased with a first visit, Dr Dold was very friendly and professional,got right to the problem and the solution with a good explanation of my injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Very informative and a pleasant experience. All questions were answered, and options explained.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
I ripped the tendons from my pelvis & detached all 3 of my hamstrings in Oct 17. Later told by other MD's my injury is rare/hard to diagnosis I am blessed I found him. First visit without a MRI he knew what was wrong b/c he LISTENS so well! Surgery was a total success and 2.5 months later I'm doing more physical exercise than before the injury. He is a highly skilled surgeon, compassionate, kind, & hears every detail you tell him which allows him to fix the root cause that other MD's can't find
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
I ripped the tendons from my pelvis & detached all 3 of my hamstrings in Oct. Later told by other MD's my injury is rare/hard to diagnosis I am blessed I found him. First visit without a MRI he knew what was wrong b/c he LISTENS so well!. Surgery was a total success and 2.5 months later I'm doing more physical exercise than before the injury. He is a highly skilled surgeon, compassionate, kind, & hears every detail you tell him which allows him to fix the root cause that other MD's can't find
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Dr Dold treated my arthritic & meniscus-torn knee, with a total knee replacement surgery on 31 August 2017. The treatment before surgery, the surgery and the follow-on treatment were all outstanding. He & his staff are knowledgable, friendly, and always on=time and respectful of their patients time. The surgery was very professionally done, and I only spent one night in the hospital, . Recovery has gone well, I am walking, biking, swimming, & will ski for 2 weeks in Jan 2018. He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
On 10/8/17, I tore my hamstring muscles totally off my pelvis. My injury was severe, uncommon, and I'm told hard to diagnose. Dr. Dold, however, instantly knew what was wrong because of his amazing ability to listen to what his patient's are telling him. He took so much time with me. I'm certainly no athlete, but Dr. Dold treated me as if I were. Now 2.5 months post surgery, I'm doing more physical exercise than before I got hurt! This doctor was life changing for me!! Best MD I've ever had
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
7 months ago I went in to see Dr. Dold for shoulder pain. I had a tear in my labrum he explaine my options telling surgery was the best. Explained exactly what he would do in surgery and drew it all out for me. Surgery was an amazing success with very little pain during recovery. He was very confident and supportive. He did such a fantastic job and I would use him again and recommend him to anyone! Thanks Dr. Dold for fixing me up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Knee surgery with Dr Dold 3 months ago. Very positive experience-- Only complaint is not having the surgery sooner!!! Lived in pain for over a year, now completely pain free. Phenomenal surgeon--I truly appreciate his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Dr. Dold. Is awesome in what he does!!!! It's his office staff that are lacking in professional work
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
I had a Hip Labral Tear on my left side last year and I was not able to play soccer for more than year, until I schedule an app with Dr. Dold, when he confirmed my condition he said surgery was the only way to fix my Hip Labral Tear which I also had the cartilage torned off and overgrown bone. I had surgery on 2/2/17 and after almost 6months Im back to playing soccer again. Dr Dold did an amazing and successfully surgery in my hip, Thank God. And I'm also back to my normal work out routines.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dold, MD?
Dr. Dold is a pleasant, funny, gentle doctor. He takes the time to really understand the problem and find the best solution in the shortest amount of time.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dold?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Medicare
Scott & White Health Plan
Tricare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dold treats patients.