Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Andrew Daley, MD
Dr. Andrew Daley, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Brandon, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Daley is affiliated with South Bay Hospital and Brandon Regional Hospital.

Daley & Associates PrimeMed of Tampa Bay

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Daley

Daley & Associates PrimeMed of Tampa Bay is a traditional Internal Medicine practice with offices in Brandon and Bradenton.  Dr. Daley has privileges at both Brandon Regional Hospital as well as South Bay Hospital. We have convenient office hours on weekdays.  Our patients enjoy a full range of comprehensive health services including preventative health and wellness counseling, and diabetic teaching. Our fully electronic medical records ensure efficient access and accurate safekeeping while maintaining the highest standards for the privacy and security of your records. Dr. Daley is currently accepting new patients. For your convenience, we accept most commercial insurance products, including Aetna, AvMed, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, CIGNA, Humana, Tricare, and United Healthcare. We also accept traditional Medicare as well as the following Medicare Advantage plans: Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, CIGNA, Freedom Healthcare, Humana PPO, and United Healthcare Medicare Complete.  We look forward to caring for you.

Dr. Daley's Experience

Dr. Daley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Spirometry
  • Vaccination

• University Of Ct
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Daley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daley to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Daley's Performance
Riverview, FL |
I have no complaints about Dr. Daley, this 1 star is more about the staff at the Brandon location. Not sure how he finds his employees, but I have never dealt with such unethical individuals lacking professionalism. The nurse is the worst of them all, and then the receptionist and expecting to get a call returned about your prescription or anything else seems impossible it's been 2 weeks and I still have not heard back. I can go on with more examples, but you get my point.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Daley should hire a "secret shopper" to deal with his office staff. They are impossible to reach and have an attitude when you do reach someone. You are the customer, not an inconvenience. Try to correct insurance issues due to incorrect coding?-no response. Try to update a death certificate so that it lists the correct cause of death so you can apply for benefits?-that only takes a few weeks of constant prodding. Is it just the staff or a true reflection of Dr. Daley?
in Palm Harbor, FL |
The office lobby is dark and not inviting. Trying to reach the Doctor or anyone in the office is impossible. It takes a visit and standing at the window to be ignored a few minutes before finally being acknowledged. Then someone will stand up and say "Oh, you were the one that called. I was going to call you back." Then emails sent with information with a request to let me know when the information was received-no response. No response now a week to voicemails. Incorrect codes=no insurance.
in Brandon, FL |
My husband and I just moved to Brandon, Florida from Northeast Georgia. I needed an Internal Medicine doctor and chose Dr. Andrew Daley based on his Health Grades review. I was very impressed with Dr. Daley and his staff. He was personable, knowledgeable, and took the time to determine exactly what was needed. I would heartily recommend Dr. Daley to new patients.
in sun city center, fl |
I have been a patient od Dr.Daley for several years. He is kind and very caring,always willing to spend time with you. There is no doubt I would recommend him to anyone, he is the best. I trust him with my care and life.
St Petersburg, FL |
Wonderful Dr. I have been seen him for 13yrs and will NOT change him for anything..very professional
in Bradenton, FL |
FL.HOOSIER, Dr.Daley is my PCP Dr. and he is fantastic!!!!!! He is by far the best Dr. that I have ever had!!! The fact that I have MS and that he has helped me thru some really rough times just adds to the respect and in my opinion of how great of a Dr. he is!!!!!!
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Daley is kind, compassionate, competent and all-around wonderful. He is easy to talk to, and never makes you feel rushed. He really cares about his patients as a whole and it shows in his treatment.
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Daley's main assets are that he listens to his patients and his and his diagnoses are spot-on. I have been seeing Dr. Daley for years and I am always impressed at how he looks me in the eye and talks with me. He takes the time to understand why I am in his office and always gives me clear and concise medical advice and, frankly, fixes what ails me. I am 72 years old and I have seen many physicians; no one else has ever made me feel as comfortable about "seeing the doctor" than Dr. Daley.
Tampa, FL |
He's been my doctor since I first moved to Florida 11 years ago. He's always very professional, and thorough.
From the very beginning Doctor Daley's office staff have lied to me and didn't give a medcine bottle back with medicine in it and then denied it.It takes them a week to call in a prescription or the voicemail is full. Dr Daley is a nice doctor but do to how he's irunning his office I will never go back.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Daley, MD?
Are you Dr. Daley?

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA