Dr. Andrew Dale, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Dale

Andrew Dale Practice

207 Lake Rd Ste 1 Belton, TX 76513

Dr. Andrew Dale, MD is a family medicine specialist in Belton, TX. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston and specializes in family medicine and functional medicine.

Dr. Dale accepts

Dr. Dale accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Dale treats your condition or procedure

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Dale?
Dr. Dale's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Dale, MD
I drive more than 200 miles to see Dr. Dale on a semi-annual basis. He is amazing, cares for and is passionate about his patients, and actually listens to your feedback and thoughts. Even my three oldest boys drive to see him for their annual checkups. Dr. Dale does not believe in a churn-and-burn business. He takes time, listens and is actively engaged with his patients. He truly cares. And that is unique in today's world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?
Terrible doctor and staff, rude and utterly disrespectful. Ive been seeing Dr. Dale for a few months now, and almost every experience I've had there has been unpleasant. First off he never gets off his iPad when he is infront of you, he will look at you for 5 seconds and be right back in the iPad. He doesn't listen to you and he rarely touches you to see what the problem is. He will take in about half of what you say and ignore the rest probably due to being stuck in his iPad like a teenage girl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?
Excellent. He is an independent prtactitioner who will spend all the needed time with you and will not be in a hurry. We are no longer used to this kind of doctors. All the others around here work for corporations who hurry them up to see 50 patients a day. Just go to Scott and White and see the difference. He is very knowledgeable and open to treating your whole body and preventing disease. I do trust him. I think we are fortunate that he is working for himself and for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?
Great experience all the way around. By my second visit I had a plan to address a chronic health problem. Due to Dr. Dale’s thoroughness I have a better understanding of my condition, possible cause and the possibility of a new more effective treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?
I've been seeing Dr Dale since he reopened. He Has a great staff, who always get back to me within a day. I did have an issue with billing, but when I called the lady said she would look into it and get back with me because they do not bill in house. That took longer to update me however, everything was corrected without issue. I also wanted additional lab testing done and Dr Dale was happy to do it. Even though its an outside lab the lady there can still draw the blood. Love this place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?
He is the best!! Listens very well~very important.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?
Visited Dr. Dale's office for the first time today, and I'm absolutely elated to have found him and his staff. I feel like my prayers just may have been answered and I'll finally be on the road to getting well. Looking forward to working with Dr. Dale and staff on the path to wellness!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?
Dr. Dale was always patient, helpful and flexible with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?
Patient and motivating to help a teen deal positively with medical issues requiring lifestyle changes, helped him avoid medications.
I enjoy helping people find ways to cope with all...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Dale, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dale?

Focusing on assisting people of all ages at optimizing their health and well-being and enhancing their daily vitality through a focus on nutritional support and supplementation, weight optimization programs, hormone replacement therapy, and enhanced ...

• Functional Medicine