Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Andrew Courson, MD
Dr. Courson is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and fellowship trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Andrew Courson was born and raised in Houston. After high school, he attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for his undergraduate degree. He then went to medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and finished near the top of his class. Dr. Courson completed his Otolaryngology Residency at the prestigious Mayo Clinic and then a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at the University of Toronto with Dr. Peter Adamson, a prominent leader in the field. Dr. Courson is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and fellowship trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

Houston ENT and Allergy

22999 Highway 59 N Ste 400

Kingwood, TX 77339

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Courson

Dr. Courson's Experience

Dr. Courson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Courson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Sinusitis
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Nosebleed
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Sinusitis
  • Vertigo

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Mayo Clinic Arizona
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • University of Toronto
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Courson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Courson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Courson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Courson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Courson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Courson to family and friends
Dr. Courson's Performance
in The Woodlands, Tx |
Dr. Courson is very personable. He took the time to answer all of my questions to my satisfaction. The office staff is great as well. I've been going to this office for years but this was my first visit with Dr. Courson. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Houston, TX |
Dr Courson and his staff are thorough, professional, knowledgeable, and personable.
Humble, TX |
This was my first visit with Dr. Courson. He was very professional, knew exactly what my problem was and had it taken care of in no time. He explained the symptoms and answered all my questions. Maybe he could smile a little more! His audiology staff is super!
in Porter, TX |
I would like thank Dr. Courson for a Job well done. On the 11th of August 2017 Dr. Courson came to my hospital room, and I did not realize how bad the infection was in the gland in my lower left jaw. After 9 days in the hospital Dr. Courson was on top of the situation at all time. My health was his number one concerned at all times. Thanks Sir for all you have done for me.
Spring, TX |
During my first visit with Dr. Courson, he was very personable and concerned about my health and accommodative to my previous treatment and allergies. He even apologized for being 45 minutes late, which I appreciated very much. The waiting room experience was not so pleasant.
in Houston, TX |
I think Dr. Courson was very professional and explained everything in which I could understand it. I trusted his decision and will come back to him when I need anything else done.
Humble, TX |
Very helpful, listened and took note of our concerns. Carefully explained the reason behind the hearing loss and went over test results in a very understanding manner.
in Splendora TX |
Took my 76 yo Mother in law and I loved that he took his time with her and explained everything. Would definitely recommend and I will be seeing him myself.
in Humble, TX |
Diagnostic right on point. First dose of prescrition worked right away. Initially I could not believe that the problem described would be causing that big of a discomfort - but yep he was 100% right. Just starting the treatment but I am noticing a marked improvement.
in Dayton ,Texas |
Just had appointment yesterday but I am feeling so much better even one day later. I highly recommend Dr. Courson, he took the time to explain each procedure before he would do something. I will definitely request him when making any other appointments.
in Kingwood, TX |
Excellent experience. Got an appointment in one day. Waiting time 10 minutes. Dr. Courson was clearly extremely knowledgeable, treated my issue and answered all my questions. Used Rx prescribed and now, less than 24 hours later, my condition is almost totally resolved. Joe C.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Courson is very engaged with his patients, he listens, taking as much time as necessary and is very thorough. I trust him as an excellent physician/surgeon and would highly recommend him to anyone (and have!)
Houston, TX |
Dr Courson has my highest recommendation possible. I had complications from filler injected by a dermatologist and looked over-done! He saw me rapidly after I contacted his office, and was wonderful in his care. He removed the previously placed filler rapidly and painlessly. I am so grateful for his help! I look normal again! We made a plan on how to redo the filler to achieve the natural look I wanted. He is the only person I will trust in future for injections and facial plastic surgery.
in Porter Tx |
He was a very caring very well-educated and enjoyed the visit totally
Houston, TX |
He questions you about your problem over time and what kind of treatment you may have had. The different drugs you may have used over time. How you reacted to them.
in Texas |
I just recently had a tonsillectomy & adenoids removed my experience was great, dr courson explain everything he would be doing, how I may feel, as well as how long recovery would possibly be. The staff in the office is sweet and get you in quickly, the staff at the surgical center are truly amazing and take great care of you each step of the way! I'd definitely recommend dr courson for anyone needing a ent specialist.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Courson n his staff was very pleasing for first time patient, understand, willing to aid to resolve my heath issues. Great staff thanks for all u do
in Porter, TX |
I have had some bad experiences with surgeons telling me what I want to hear just to get the surgery then finding out that wasn't true so I was very trepidatious when he said I would be able to breathe through my nose immediately after surgery. He delivered! I am claustrophobic so the very thought of surgical remedies freaked me out. He also suggested something that 3 other doctors never even mentioned and the difference is amazing. He delivers on what he tells you!
Chicago, IL |
I needed to see an ENT to address severe nose bleeds that required treatment to seal off a vein. The doctor was detailed with his information and never seemed rushed. A very polite and professional young man.
Kingwood, Texas |
Dr. Courson performed cosmetic surgery on me and I found him to be a very caring and knowledgeable physician. I would recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Courson, MD?
Are you Dr. Courson?