Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Andrew Cash, MD
Dr. Andrew Cash, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He has been practicing for 18 years.

9339 W Sunset Rd Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89148

Dr. Andrew Cash, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Cash

I prefer the conservative (non-surgical) approach to treating arthritis of the neck and back. Occasionally, chiropractic and physical therapy will not be sufficient to reduce your pain to a tolerable level.  When this occurs, therapeutic injections will often provide pain reduction. A certain amount of patients will still have enduring pain after therapy and injections, and for those patients, surgery is often necessary to improve their symptoms. I always wait to see how my patients do with non-surgical treatments before I recommend surgery.

Dr. Cash's Experience

Dr. Cash's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sacrum Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Lumbar Fusion
  • Neck Surgery
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• San Diego State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Atlanta Medical Center, Residency In Orthopedic Surgery
  • Los Angeles Spine Surgery Institute, Fellowship In Spine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Cash has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cash to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Cash's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Cash is a fantastic doctor! He helped me after my accident.
in Las Vegas, NV |
When I went to Dr. Cash, I was in very bad shape. In my case my sciatica nerve pain had taken over my life. Doing the simple everyday things represented excruciating pain. Unfortunately, medications were not doing much to control that type of pain. Dr. Andrew Cash identified my problems with his accurate diagnosis, helped me better understand my condition, what was causing the pain and what to do about it. I now again enjoy a pain free life. Thank you Dr. Cash and staff. Edgar L.
Las Vegas, NV |
I had severe pain and muscle loss in the upper right side of my body. Other doctors either misdiagnosed or said I just had to accept being permanently disabled (yes, a neurologist actually told me that). Dr. Cash spent time understanding and figuring out was going on, confirmed his diagnosis through MRIs (two of them) and a nerve conduction study, and got me the physical therapy I needed to recover my muscle mass and strength. All the time he was caring and encouraging. An exceptional doctor.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Cash is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. His staff is very friendly and efficient. I had a C4 - C6 infusion done and I couldn't feel better than ever! Before my surgery I had numbness, sharp shooting pains, tingling down my right side of my whole body. Now all that is gone. I did my research and on Dr. Cash and there were a couple of other doctors recommended to me but I am very happy that I had chosen Dr. Cash to perform my surgery. Excellent bedside manners.
in Las Vegas, Nv |
Dr. Cash is the best! I have suffered from chronic lower back pain for a very long time where some days I could barely walk..I had been told about this new device a Spinal Cord Stimulator and that I may be a perfect candidate for this so I did the trial and realized how amazing I felt by the fifth day so I went ahead with the surgery and my pain is now 30-50% or more better! Dr. Cash gave me my life back and I will forever be grateful!! Hollie M
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Cash is very nice, caring and helpful! Would highly recommend.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Over the years various members of my family have had great experience to be treated by Dr. Andrew Cash and the DISC staff. From the initial examination through the diagnostic testing, the decision conversation, the surgery/procedure and the followup care, we've received completely professional service from the doctors and their staff, and totally successful outcomes. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a spinal surgeon in the Las Vegas area.
in Las Vegas, NV |
he is very cold and indifferent....didn't listen to me at all...I was in the office for 1 1/2 hours and spent a total of 5 minutes with him.....the entire experience was not at all pleasant....
Las Vegas |
Dr Cash is rude & arrogant! He never looked me in the eye. Barely came into the exam room. I went there for my neck but on my 2nd visit he was more interested in my ACL knee injury. Asked me what happened. I explained how I twisted my knee when I didn't see a hole in the sidewalk. I had a huge knee brace on & was using a cane. He began belittling me saying Anyone can buy a brace & cane. It was bazaar! Next room a young blond who he clutter with & helped her to check out while I struggled. Jerk!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Cash seems very knowledgeable and experienced. Being seen at your scheduled time is horrible. If your appointment is for 11am, don't expect to actually get into an exam room for at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Also, a specialist he referred me to, wanted to charge more than double the going rate.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cash, MD?
Are you Dr. Cash?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus

Visit Dr. Cash

Dr. Cash accepts 14 insurance carriers
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada POS
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna