Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Bruyn

Beaumont Foot Specialists

6025 Metropolitan Dr Ste 290 Beaumont, TX 77706

Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Beaumont, TX and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Arizona Podiatric Medicine Program (Azpod) At Midwestern University in 2014 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Bruyn accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Bruyn's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bruyn?
Dr. Bruyn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
I cannot express how awesome Dr Bruin is. He listened to my problem. Recommended what was needed to fix my foot, and within 2 months I had surgery and on my way to recovery. Today only 2 1/2 months later Im walking and I have absolutely no pain. Unfortunately Beaumont’s loss is HUGE. Thank you Dr Bruin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr. Bruyn and his staff are Great. I crushed my foot and he did surgery on it and it worked out great. His staff are wonderful to work with also. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr. Andrew Bruyn is very efficient, friendly and explains problems and solutions thoroughly to the patient. I highly recommend him to anyone having foot or ankle problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Excellent caring Dr. I would definitely recommend him. My appointment was for a sprained ankle. But he went beyond caring for my ankle. He checked my feet and recommend a lotion for my dry heels that actually worked. I had a follow up visit two weeks later and my ankle was definitely improved. Try him, you will be impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr. Bruyn and his staff are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr. Bruyn's treatment for my foot injury was perfect. He did not jump into surgery and allowed my foot to heal on it's own. Waiting out an extra 4 weeks to do that allowed me to get back to my normal activities without having to heal from surgery! Dr. Bruyn had my best interests at heart, grateful we found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr. Bruyn did my ankle surgery in 2018. He ended up removing a bone from my ankle that had plagued me with pain for almost five years. He and his staff were respectful and worked diligently to make sure that all issues with the VA were taken care of. Because of his willingness to trust me and my complaints of pain, I'm now walking better than i have in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr. Bruyn was fast to get in to see, efficient and very good bedside manner. Staff is great! Explained everything very well. Nurses were attentive. We had to have a nail surgery in the office and the billing lady, Jennifer was very detailed and explained to us what was what with our insurance. Would definitely send anyone needing podiatry to Beaumont Foot Specialist’s.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr Andrew Bruyn surgically removed borders on both big toes to eliminate severe ingrown toenails on both my feet and my granddaughters left foot with excellent results - appointments are timely and I recommend this Dr.
Wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr. Andrew Bruyn has completed surgeries on both of my feet along with Dr. James Bruyn, who has 30 plus years of experience. Each doctor is accomplished individuallly but together they are a very skilled team I was lucky to contract. The doctor team has been amazing, the nurse team very knowledgeable and compassionate, and the scheduling team very patient to answer all of my questions while paying close attention to details to process my services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
I will recommend Dr. Bruyn 100% !!! From the first contact to surgery, continued care, billing and on call in natural disasters, everyone in the office has always been caring, professional and efficient...all go above and beyond what is expected … to care for my needs!! On top of the royal treatment, my surgery experience was amazing...like being cared for by family!! Now that I have 2 new feet, I am dancing, running and working out daily at age 59!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
I had my first foot surgery in December, 2017. Dr. Bruyn has been an excellent doctor throughout this process. He was very thorough explaining the procedure and what to expect afterwards. He is very professional, kind and always takes his time with you during office visits. My foot has healed really well. I am very pleased with the all aspects of my care from Dr. Bruyn and his staff. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr Andrew is by far the best foot Dr around. I had my foot surgery in Jan 2018 and I couldn't be more pleased with how my foot turned out. The scars are very invisible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
I had my ankle fused after a lot of years of pain.After my surgery i don't have any pain in my ankle. I am glad I had him take care of it. He and all of the staff took really good care me.They went above and beyond to make sure the insurance pay for the care i needed. Treated me like family. I would recommend him to everybody that needs foot or ankle problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Five members in our family have used this office for 30 years. We have used them for surgery ingrown toenails corrections. My daughters seen them in high school. Now my grandchildren see them. You can say we are a very happy satisfied third generation Dr Bruin family. Susan Moore Family Ps. Forget the broken bones. Mine and my daughter ‘s
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
I have had bad bunions for years and finally decided to do something about it so after hearing good things from several good friends who have had surgery for bunions at this clinic (father and son). My doctor was Dr. Andy Bruyn who is very easy to talk to, compassionate and most of all professional and knowledgeable. All the employees are very friendly and helpful, too. I'm going back in the fall to have the other foot done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr. Andrew Bruyn is extremely professional in the care and services in which he provides. The diagnosis and treatment given to me was spot on and I feel 100% better. I highly recommend Dr. Bruyn to anyone with foot problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr Bruyn has a great bedside manor. He did reconstruction surgery on my foot. The outcome has been excellent. The surgery has eased my pain and given me better quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bruyn, DPM?
Dr.Andrew Bruyn is a very caring,easy,knowledgeable,understanding doctor. He will ask questions to better accommodate your needs,from foot pain,understanding what has happened,ect.. Doctor Bruyn will also accommodate for your commute to & from his office.Doctor Bruyn has treated me from Dec.7,2017 up till Mar.12,2018 & I have gotten full release. He is gentle & will spend as much time as necessary. The staff is great also ! Thank you, C.Smith
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bruyn?

Beaumont Foot Specialists