Dr. Andrew Briggeman, DO

Dr. Andrew Briggeman, DO

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Andrew Briggeman, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Broken Arrow, OK. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

701 W Queens St Ste 100

Broken Arrow, OK 74012

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Briggeman

See how frequently Dr. Briggeman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome

Dr. Briggeman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine
  • Dietetics
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Ganglion Cyst

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Baylor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Doctor's Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Univ. Of Michigan Dept. Of Physicial Medicine & Rehabilitation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • The Institute For Functional Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Briggeman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Briggeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Briggeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Briggeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Briggeman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Briggeman Says:

I welcome any feedback you have to help us make your office experience gratifying and peaceful. I believe you will appreciate the calm atmosphere and the eagerness of the office staff to serve you. I enjoy answering your questions and addressing any concerns you may have. My purpose is to restore your quality of life so you can achieve your purpose.

Dr. Briggeman's Performance
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr. Briggeman tried to help. He really did. But when I had a very adverse reaction to a medication he put me on that continues to leave me completely disabled to this day, he left me COMPLETELY hanging. I could not get him nor anyone on his staff to communicate with me or to take my very serious anaphylactic reactions seriously. Despite being in the ER every 2-3 days with very serious reactions, he couldn't be bothered. I have now lost my career and life due to this adverse drug reaction.
Fort Gibson, OK |
This shows he is still doing pain management when I was a patient for over 9 years and was dropped like a hot potato last April of 2015 I am still suffering and unable to find a good pain doctor I trusted Dr. Briggeman very much but to be lied to and left without a pain management doctor is so very sorry for any doctor to do to a patient living in chronic pain 24/7 and the list of replacement doctors he gave me was awful I would not even treat a dog as bad as I was treated and they would not see
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Briggeman is the one of Tulsa's finest physicians. He uses a variety of methods and not the current "one size fits all" mentality seen in this city. This doctor is genuinely caring and empathetic. He takes his time to listen to the patient's concerns. Also, he doesn't prejudge people. I only have good things to say about this physician.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Briggerman has been treating me for pain at Tulsa Nursing Center. He has given lip service but done nothing to relieve my pain after more than one visit where I pleaded and asked nurses for better medications. I have recently lost ability to walk and can not move my legs - am stuck in bed, have chronic back pain and two broken ribs and have been set up for hospice (less than 6 months to live) and he still will not help me.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Briggeman, DO?
Are you Dr. Briggeman?