Dr. Andrew Breiman, DDS

Dr. Andrew Breiman, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 67 years old

23 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Breiman practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Yonkers, NY.

Are you Dr. Breiman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Breiman's Experience

Experience with Dr. Breiman
Dr. Breiman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in Bronx, NY |
I am greatly thankful, and satisfied with the service I received by staff and doctor. The facility was clean and with all new technology that helped reduce anxiety. Dr. Breiman, was calm and talked me through the whole procedure and I couldn't ask for more. I have been prolonging and enduring pain because of my fear of the removal of my wisdom tooth. The removal of both tooth took about 1 minute the local anastesia took longer than the removal. I highly recommend both doctor and staff.
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Beirman saw me immediately after a fall where I displaced my front teeth. the surgery was fast and painless. The office staff goes above and beyond to make your visit comfortable. The office is spacious and immaculate. I'd recommend Dr Beirman to everyone! Joann Bronxville NY
in Dobbs Ferry, ny |
Horrible. Would not recommend. My daughter went there and he could not find a vein for anesthesia. After numerous attempts, her arms had several bruises and swelling (I have pictures to prove) then had the audacity to charge me extra due to his own incompetency. Staff never informed me of $50 for every 15 minutes of anesthesia. By dr's own admission "it took me twenty minutes to find a vein so I charged you for it"?! She's only in office for 35 minutes in total so why $150?! Be warned;$ hungry
in Ossining, NY |
This was my 3rd time going to Dr. Breiman. Each visit was extremely pain free. He is an excellent Oral Surgeon. He had to extract two wisdom teeth (one per visit), the other time was two teeth top left. I am on Coumadin so I have to be extra careful. There was minimal bleeding every time. My recovery was not bad at all. Only had to take pain medication the very first day!!!! His Staff is very Professional and Kind. Thank you!!!!
in White Plains, NY |
After a horrific experience with Scarsdale Oral Surgery few years back, I was extremely nervous having to visit an Oral Surgeon. Dr. Breiman's front desk staff were very friendly and helpful...Cynthia is a doll! The entire experience on a whole was good and I would recommend. Dr. Breiman took the time to ask health questions. I had minimal discomfort once home that pain medication was not needed! My only complaint is that his assistant could stand to be a little friendlier and not so stoic.
Orangeburg, NY |
Was recommended and would highly recommend the doctor and the office staff, very informative and kind and friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Breiman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Breiman?

Compare Dr. Breiman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Breiman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Breiman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Breiman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Breiman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Breiman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Filter Your Results