Dr. Andrew Blecher, MD

Practices Sports Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 35 reviews.
cool
Author:
Dr. Blecher and his staff were very knowledgeable, kind, and very patient. They are a great team.
Author:
I am extremely happy with Dr. Blecher and his staff. My appointments at SCOI is always on time and the other staff are great. I have had a wonderful experience with all of my procedures with Dr. Blecher. Emily has been fantastic and Michael is a great resource.
Author:
The process was precisely as briefed. I found the staff to be very helpful and in tune with Dr Blecher.
a perfecr 10
Author:
Dr. Blecher is top of the line. He has treated my tendon problems with amazing results.
Author:
I was grateful for Dr.Blecher's honesty about the potential outcomes for this procedure and appreciated his thorough explanations as we went on.
Author:
Had an old ACL injury and little meniscus left. Dr Blecher thought a PRP/stem cell/PRP treatment would help as an alternative to knee replacement, so was excited to explore this option. The experience has been great with staff, Dr Blecher & the procedures!
Author:
Good stuff Lucky to have him.
Author:
Dr. Blecher is awesome, his team is so caring!
Author:
Dr, Blecher has helped me with my knees after all the running I did in my early years. He takes the conservative approach, which I like. I am extremely happy and have avoided having knee replacement.
Author:
Described condition very clearly and thoroughly after taking adequate time for examination. Treatment options were described in detail, and administered with care and professionalism.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Blecher has been nothing, but wonderful. He's always so diligent and professional. The staff is also very kind and helpful whenever I have any additional questions. Highly recommend Dr. Blecher for any Orthopedic attention!
Author:
Dr. Blecher and his staff are super knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. The diagnosis was fast and accurate, and the course of treatment has been helpful. I look forward to getting better, but it's good to know that Dr. Blecher is here for any sports-related injuries I have. Thanks!
Author:
Competent and thorough. Great experience through and through. Takes the time to explain diagnosis and treatment options.
Author:
It is a pleasure to have Dr. Blecher. He has diagnosed and cured all of my problems since I have been seeing him. I would highly recommend Dr. Blecher.
Author:
Dr. Blecher and his team were very patient and took to the time to answer all my questions during and even after my appointments. They were all very open, accessible and friendly. Dr. Blecher was also very straight forward about what can be helped with his specialty and what can't. Thank you!
Author:
Very knowledgeable and thorough doctor. Gave me a lot of answers and was upfront and honest with me whether stem cell treatment would work. Friendly staff too.
Author:
Felt heard and understood. Looking forward to regenerative medicine options for my injury. Office is friendly and top notch, extremely happy!
Not likely to recommend Dr. Blecher
Author:
Outstanding professional service every step of the way. Very empressed with the entire experience. Staff was amazing and helpful. Thank you !
Author:
Euflexa shots: Dr Blecher always answers all my questions. I have been his patient for several years. I refer my friends to him
Author:
After 5 years of 24/7 shoulder pain treatments that included Trigger Point injections, Acupuncture, Rotator Cuff Surgery, Shoulder Replacement, a Epidural Injection in my neck and lastly a recommendation for neck surgery. I requested a 2nd. opinion to see Dr. Blecher. he took the time to understand my problem (that's a first). 1 injection into the shoulder bursa and for the first time in 5 years I'm pain free and able to sleep through the night!
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Blecher because he knows his craft and I always receive excellent care. He's direct and to-the-point, and I like that. I have been in to see him about a number of different issues that have plagued me over the years. He surrounds himself with excellent staff, too!
Author:
He took time to listen to my concerns, was very thorough and explained everything clearly to me.
Author:
Dr. Blecher is courteous and informative. He takes time to answer questions and seems truly concerned about a patient's well being.