Dr. Andrew Beros, MD

Dr. Andrew Beros, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Andrew Beros, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in La Jolla, CA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

10666 N Torrey Pines Rd

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Beros

See how frequently Dr. Beros performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Fracture
Larynx Conditions
Ear Disorders

Dr. Beros's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Berkeley
  • University Of California At San Diego
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Nih
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Beros has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Beros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beros to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Beros' Performance
in Encinitas, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Beros by an allergist after having a very difficult experience with a different ENT. Dr. Beros listened, diagnosed and then treated my condition with efficiency, expediency, professionalism and empathy. My surgery was quite successful and I am no longer in chronic pain and discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Beros to anyone in need of head/neck medical attention.
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Beros was outstanding. He performed surgery on my deviated septum. He not only fully repaired the problem, he throughly described the procedure and the healing process. My recovery went exactly as he described.
in San Diego |
Dr. Beros is friendly, professional, and considerate in his communication. In each of my appointments with him, I have never once felt rushed and have always left his office feeling like I had all of the information I needed. He performed a septoplasty and turbinate reduction on me on 8/23/2017 and I couldn't be happier with the results. I feel like my expectations were managed from the beginning and Dr. Beros made it clear how the recovery would go and timelines to expect. Highly recommend.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Beros was my surgeon for a parathyroid procedure. Beforehand he thoroughly explained the procedure and addressed all of my concerns about anesthesia. The surgery was a success and the post-op care I received was first rate. I would highly recommend Dr. Beros as a both a skilled surgeon and caring physician.
San Diego, CA |
I've had excellent encounters with Dr. Beros. I refer him to friends and family who never have had a complaint. I've only heard praise about this excellent considerate and caring ENT.
in San Diego, ca |
Dr Beros had a very personal manner to him and made me feel as if he really cared about my health. He was empathetic about my feelings and offered a no nonsense approach to medicine. Also, I didn't wait for hours like other doctor. I plan to use him continuously in the future.
in Del Mar |
Dr. Beros gave me great insight on my internal ear issues! So glad I went to see him,and very friendly and companionate.
in Carlsbad, CA |
I am surprised to see the two negative reviews for Dr. Beros., because my experience with him was entirely positive. After moving to the San Diego region, I was looking for an ENT specialist to follow up on a vocal-cord surgery I had a year ago at Stanford. Dr. Beros was extremely friendly, impressed me as a highly knowledgeable doctor, and a caring person. He listened to my concerns, performed a thorough diagnostic examination, prescribed the necessary me and gave me good advice for the future.
San Diego, CA |
Excellent doctor with amazing attention to patient's complaints and concerns. Truly an expert.
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Beros performed surgery on my child and he should not be in practice. He does not care about his patients. I have always had a good experience with Scripps physicians but this Dr. Beros is mediocre at best. His own staff told me he treats patients badly. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO DR BEROS.
El Cajon, CA |
Saw Dr Beros for a month re fungal infection in my ears. He seemed uninterested in my concerns. Saw him over a period of almost a month. Was next to impossible to get an appointment. Was sent on my way with the fungal infection still present which resulted in yet more hearing loss and discomfort. In my frustration to not be able to get an appt any sooner than a few weeks out, I went to a local ENT that addressed my concerns and had me fixed up in no time!
Carlsbad, CA |
Dr Beros diagnosed and surgically removed a benign cyst from my vocal cord. I found him extremely kind, patient and informative throughout my year + dealing with the cyst. My hoarse voice came and went throughout that time, at one point completely returning to normal. Upon Dr. Beros recommendation that caused us to cancel surgery and continue to monitor. About 6 months later significant hoarseness returned and I proceeded with surgery. Surgery went very well. He is highly skilled.
in San Diego, CA |
Seemed tired and uninterested. He came into the room spent a few minutes with me and left without addressing my concerns.
in San Diego, CA |
Did a terrific surgery on my sinus, which was a disaster of cyst and pylops. Great doctor, explained everything clearly and the surgery went very smooth.
in San Diego, CA |
I have never written a review before. But I recently saw Dr. Beros for vertigo. I have had vertigo for 25 years. He is the BEST vertigo doctor in San Diego. Although others treat vertigo, he is a specialist trained in vertigo. His special training in vertigo helps him make people better. I am living proof of that. After 25 years of being dizzy I feel well again. I am so happy I saw him. Ask only for him.
San Diego, CA |
I saw him for Meniere's Disease. He didn't take time to explain anything to me.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Are you Dr. Beros?