Dr. Andrew Beros, MD

Dr. Beros
Telehealth services available

Scripps Hospital and Clinics

10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA 92037

Dr. Andrew Beros, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in La Jolla, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Beros' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Beros

3.8

Dr. Beros?
Dr. Beros' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Beros, MD
I had suffered from congestion problems for years. Dr. Beros analyzed the problem and did successful surgery. I had no pain and didn't need to take any pain pills. He was very kind and patient. He explained the procedure and everything went well.
JimmieH – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Beros for approximately 12 years for a chronic issue with both ears. He has performed multiple surgeries on him, including ear tubes, adenoid, tonsillectomy, etc and I cannot day enough fantastic things about him! He is extremely caring and compassionate, and always helpful to my son and his condition. He makes my son feel extremely comfortable with surgeries and has been a godsend to him. If you have a child with ear issues, I would highly recommend Dr. Beros!
Dillon family – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Dr. Beros performed surfers ear surgery on both of my ears one month apart. I was close to 99% closed on both ears and have needed the surgery for over a decade. I was to the point that I couldn't surf without the procedure. Both ears went super well and I wish I had done it years ago. I didn't have any pain with either ear and was back in the water only 3 weeks after the 2nd surgery. His technique meant very short recovery time and essentially no pain, at least for me. He also was very thorough and helped clear a long term persistent infection prior to scheduling the procedure. Office visits were always easy with little wait time. Probably the best medical / physician experience I've ever had. I fully recommend Dr. Beros to anyone who needs the procedure.
Steve – Aug 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
I saw Dr. Beros shortly after I received a thyroid cancer diagnosis. I was afraid of next steps, surgery, recovery, setbacks, and everything in-between. Dr. Beros was amazing from that first appointment all the way to my post-op appointment, performing the surgery and putting my mind at ease throughout the process. I was nervous about surgery and recovery, but everything was much better and easier than anticipated. He did an amazing job during the surgery, ensuring the cancer was removed, and my scar is virtually non existent. In fact, no one can tell I recently had surgery and it’s right on my neck. I highly recommend Dr. Beros!
Anna C. – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
This man is an absolute miracle!! I am so so grateful that I somehow got referred to him and his practice by my endocrinologist, randomly enough, thank God :) I had a lump behind my left ear that was growing and growing and becoming more painful as the year had gone on. I went to several other doctors and a dermatologist back home in New Orleans, all of which said it was nothing to worry about, it would go away, it was a cyst, a pimple. No one could give me a straight answer, let alone a proper diagnosis. I was fortunate to relocate to San Diego for work and this man thankfully got referred to me during a endo appointment! I can't express how incredible it felt to have someone PROPERLY diagnose me, to not feel like it was all in my mind and to know it was in fact something that did indeed need to come out. Dr. Beros scheduled me for a paroditidectomy surgery and a few months later I am tumor free and beyond grateful that I found this incredible Doctor! Can't recommend him enough.
Jillian L. in San Diego, CA – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Beros. The procedure was less invasive than what other ENT doctors do, no drilling! He explained what would happen and how I would feel after surgery. The procedure was not painful. The two to three week recovery was the most uncomfortable part. Overall it was a good experience. I feel better and I'm excited to no longer be prone to ear infections. I recommend anyone with this issue to see Dr. Beros.
Richard Martin in San Diego, CA – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Had surfers ear surgery recently. Dr. Beros explained the whole procedure in detail. The surgery went very smoothly. I had almost zero pain, never even had to take a pain pill. I am extremely happy I chose Dr. Beros. Coming back in a couple months to take care of my right ear. Choose Dr. Beros if you need Surfers Ear Surgery.
Ryan in Encinitas, CA – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
So amazing! My surfers ear surgery What so wonderfully that I had to take Zero Vicodin for the pain. One Tylenol post op was all I needed. Dr Beros was the utmost professional throughout the whole process. I can’t thank him enough. Highly recommend! Thanks Dr Beros Patrick Giles
Patrick Giles in San Diego , CA – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Doctor Beros operated on my deviated septum this summer. He was very warm and kind during our first meeting, and I found that I wasn't nervous about the procedure. Though he had warned me that I might feel some discomfort post-op, I hardly experienced any pain after the first 24 hours. I didn't end up needing to take any pain medicine throughout the duration of my recovery. A week after surgery, I was back at work with no problems. I would recommend him to anyone that needs this procedure!
Sydney – Sep 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Dr. Beros and his staff provided excellent care. I was recommended to him by other medical workers who are impressed by his meticulous skill. I had a partial thyroidectomy and he was thorough in his explanation of the process and gave me realistic expectations. He has excellent bedside manner and I felt that he really listened to me. My recovery after surgery required very little pain medication and by day 3, I no longer needed anything stronger than Tylenol. My neck incision looks wonderful an
Aug 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Top Notch ENT, skilled and caring with excellent teaching skills for patients and families.
SAN DIEGO, CA – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Dr. Beros was key to the diagnosis and treatment of my throat cancer. He served on my Scripps team with a radiation oncologist and a medical oncologist that achieved complete success. Dr. Beros' manner before and after surgery, his contribution to the treatment plan, skill, and ability to clearly and warmly communicate complex and difficult information were all essential to my excellent outcome. I am pleased to be continuing our association for regular follow up visits and any other needs.
DLR – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
When I learned from my endocrinologist that I needed a surgery, he pointed out that a fellow endocrinologist was having the same surgery as I needed with Dr. Beros. What better referral could I get! I found Dr. Beros to be professional, kind, and caring. My surgery went well and I am healing beautifully. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Dr. Beros. Not only was he very caring towards me, he was an amazing communicator to my family who were waiting for me during surgery. We all loved him!
Randi Van Wieren in Encinitas, CA – May 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
I know professionalism as an Engineer (PE) and Dr Beros far exceeded my expectations and dealt with my "time of crisis" as I had a growth, 7 cm on my neck that he first diagnosed in 2011 as a most likely a benign Lipoma, and advised me we can remove, or it may not change or we can and will monitor . So like most I waited and it did not change much until 2017 when so radically that I was uncomfortable to go out in public as it was very visable. He put me thru all prodigals of competent medic
Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Dr. Beros is very friendly, thorough, and professional. He made my thyroid lobectomy a cake walk! I didn't worry about anything, because of his knowledge, expertise, and his ability to put me at ease. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!
Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
I am 3 months out from my total thyroidectomy following a papillary thyroid cancer diagnosis. I met with Dr. Beros and found him to be compassionate and calming. He patiently answered all questions, carefully explained the risks and what to expect after the procedure. I found him to be a highly skilled surgeon and did not experience any complications during or after the surgery. There was minimal discomfort during recovery and my scar is healing very nicely. I highly recommend Dr. Beros.
San Diego, CA – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
I recently had a partial thyroidectomy, performed by Dr. Beros. The process from beginning to end was entirely positive. Dr. Beros is very thorough, and confident in his skills and approach to the procedure, which instantly put me at ease. At the same time, he is warm and engaging – exactly what you hope for. The procedure went extremely well with no complications – scarring is minimal, and no damage to my voice. I am extremely pleased and would recommend Dr. Beros in a heartbeat!
Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
I've had a very small left ear canal since birth. It caused wax to build up that was difficult and painful to have removed. Dr Beros suggested a surgery to enlarge the ear canal and I had it done. It was less painful than I anticipated. There was minor discomfort for 2-3 weeks but it has healed beautifully a I'm very glad I did it and thankful that Dr Beros is my Doctor. He's easy going, pleasant and professional.
David Dale in Carlsbad, CA – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
Dr. Beros is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He was very thorough explaining the operation and possible outcomes. Folowing actual surgery, I experienced no adverse side effects or complications. I would have no problem recommending his services to anyone.
Wayne Edmisten in RoI Et, thailand – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Beros by an allergist after having a very difficult experience with a different ENT. Dr. Beros listened, diagnosed and then treated my condition with efficiency, expediency, professionalism and empathy. My surgery was quite successful and I am no longer in chronic pain and discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Beros to anyone in need of head/neck medical attention.
Natalie Q in Encinitas, CA – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Beros, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Beros?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat