Dr. Andrew Aiken, MD

Dr. Andrew Aiken, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Andrew Aiken, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 240

Atlanta, GA 30327

Learn about Dr. Aiken

Dr. Aiken's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Aiken "Andrew Aiken was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. He received his early education at The Lovett School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia. After completing his degree in ecology, Dr. Aiken decided he wanted to pursue a career in health care, specifically oral health care. He continued his education in Augusta at the Medical College of Georgia, which is now called Georgia Regents University. It was here that he received his dental degree. Upon the completion of his dental degree, Dr. Aiken felt that he wanted to further increase his medical knowledge and improve his ability to treat patients. He chose to attend the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. Following the completion of his MD, Dr. Aiken also completed a general surgery internship and a residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Aiken is especially interested in and focused on intraoral surgery including teeth extractions, endodontic surgery, bone grafts, implant surgery, and oral pathology treatment. His main goal is to provide patients with compassionate care and comprehensive solutions for their unique needs. Having grown up in Atlanta, Dr. Aiken is proud to serve this wonderful community and strives to treat each patient like family."

This content was provided by Dr. Aiken "Patient care should be approached with compassion and understanding. I want my patients to feel at ease when they visit us, and I strive to ensure they are comfortable throughout their entire treatment. At our practice, our daily commitment is to care for the individual needs of each patient in an environment that is safe, relaxed, and comfortable."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of California At San Francisco
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California At San Francisco

Dr. Aiken has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aiken has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aiken does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aiken and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aiken's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aiken to family and friends
based on 24 total reviews (9 with comments)

Dr. Aiken's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Atlanta, GA
Do. Aiken thank you for taking good care of me with the tooth extraction and bridge removal. Felt I was in excellent hands and your staff were also efficient and kind.
in Atlanta, GA
On Friday May 25. 2017. Dr. Aiken extracted a lower tooth from my mouth. I can honestly say, I didn't experience any pain. I expected my mouth to hurt after the numbness wore off. It never did. Dr. Aiken did an excellent job. I would highly recommend him to anyone using an oral surgeon. I will...more

Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to assist you and your friends and family in the future.

in Atlanta, GA
Out of all of my 59yr of any dental experennce this was my best.....and being born with cleft palate I have spent my share of in a dental chair...and it hurt...the young ladies who assisted Dr. Aiken were fabulous..

We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!

in Alpharetta, GA
I have visited Dr Akien today, my experience with the staff is v.bad. I scheduled appointment 2 months back and i clearly asked them if my insurance is covered or not and staff mentioned that my insurance is covered ,rang again on Dec 28th and gave my insurance details, but today after X-ray and...more
in Atlanta, GA
I would highly recommend Dr. Aiken for anyone who needs oral or maxillofacial surgery! In addition to being highly competent and performing a quick wisdom teeth removal for me, both Dr. Aiken and his staff were incredibly friendly and made the whole process very comfortable.

Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!