Dr. Andrew Aiken, MD

Dr. Andrew Aiken, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Oral Surgery Specialists of Atlanta 3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 240 Atlanta, GA 30327 Get Directions

Patient care should be approached with compassion and understanding. I want my patients to feel at ease when they visit us, and I strive to ensure they are comfortable throughout their entire treatment. At our practice, our daily commitment is to care for the individual needs of each patient in an environment that is safe, relaxed, and comfortable.

Andrew Aiken was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. He received his early education at The Lovett School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia. After completing his degree in ecology, Dr. Aiken decided he wanted to pursue a career in health care, specifically oral health care. He continued his education in Augusta at the Medical College of Georgia, which is now called Georgia Regents University. It was here that he received his dental degree. Upon the completion of his dental degree, Dr. Aiken felt that he wanted to further increase his medical knowledge and improve his ability to treat patients. He chose to attend the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. Following the completion of his MD, Dr. Aiken also completed a general surgery internship and a residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Aiken is especially interested in and focused on intraoral surgery including teeth extractions, endodontic surgery, bone grafts, implant surgery, and oral pathology treatment. His main goal is to provide patients with compassionate care and comprehensive solutions for their unique needs. Having grown up in Atlanta, Dr. Aiken is proud to serve this wonderful community and strives to treat each patient like family.

Dr. Aiken's Experience

See how Dr. Aiken's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aiken

Dr. Aiken accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aiken has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aiken's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aiken to family and friends
Dr. Aiken's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
On Friday May 25. 2017. Dr. Aiken extracted a lower tooth from my mouth. I can honestly say, I didn't experience any pain. I expected my mouth to hurt after the numbness wore off. It never did. Dr. Aiken did an excellent job. I would highly recommend him to anyone using an oral surgeon. I will definitely return to his office when I decide to get an implant. I don't want to forget his staff members. Each and everyone were courteous, and performed their jobs in the best possible way.
Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to assist you and your friends and family in the future.
in Atlanta, GA |
Out of all of my 59yr of any dental experennce this was my best.....and being born with cleft palate I have spent my share of in a dental chair...and it hurt...the young ladies who assisted Dr. Aiken were fabulous..
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
Alpharetta, GA |
I have visited Dr Akien today, my experience with the staff is v.bad. I scheduled appointment 2 months back and i clearly asked them if my insurance is covered or not and staff mentioned that my insurance is covered ,rang again on Dec 28th and gave my insurance details, but today after X-ray and consultation just before oral survery, the stuff gave me an estimate of $595 and stating from jan,2017 my insurance is out of network. its total waste of my time & money.call insurance b'4 scheduling apt
Atlanta, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Aiken for anyone who needs oral or maxillofacial surgery! In addition to being highly competent and performing a quick wisdom teeth removal for me, both Dr. Aiken and his staff were incredibly friendly and made the whole process very comfortable.
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Smyrna, GA |
I went to Dr. Aiken to remove all four of my wisdom teeth. Three of the teeth were impacted. Dr. Aiken and his team preformed the surgery. The surgery was efficient. Dr. Aiken was knowledge, personable, and professional. The overall experience surpass my expectations. I can't recommend him enough.
Smyrna, GA |
Very efficient and personable. Extremely professional office. I went to Dr. Aiken for second opinion on getting dental implant vs bridge and am glad I did. I would highly recommend Dr. Aiken.
in Smyrna, GA |
I was very nervous after discovering I needed to have one of my back molars pulled. Dr. Aiken went over everything during my consultation and scheduled my procedure the next day. After numbing the area, I felt nothing but minor pressure and in what seemed like a second- he was done. I would highly recommend him and his staff for any procedure needed by an oral surgeon.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Aiken is the best. Very knowledgeable does great work two thumbs up
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Aiken, MD?

Compare Dr. Aiken

Dr. Aiken says...

Dr. Aiken's Care Philosophy

Dr. Aiken says...

In addition to his extensive education, Dr. Aiken also completed the necessary steps to become a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. This certification from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery guarantees that Dr. Aiken completed a comprehensive exam covering the biological sciences and clinical practices of the oral and maxillofacial surgery specialty. As a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Aiken is the highest qualified professional to treat a wide range of oral and facial afflictions.

Dr. Aiken's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

University Of California At San Francisco / School Of Medicine
    University Of California At San Francisco
    University Of California At San Francisco
    University Of Georgia

Dr. Aiken does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aiken and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery