Dr. Andres Taleisnik, MD

Dr. Andres Taleisnik, MD

Cosmetic Surgery  ·
Dr. Andres Taleisnik, MD is a cosmetic surgery specialist in Orange, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles in 1988 and specializes in cosmetic surgery, orthopedic hand surgery, and more.

1140 W La Veta Ave Ste 860

Orange, CA 92868

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California
  • WellPoint
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Taleisnik

See how frequently Dr. Taleisnik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
Osteoarthritis of Hands
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
high

Dr. Taleisnik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Taleisnik "I continuously emphasize high quality, compassionate, and extremely personalized patient care. I provide all patient care personally, without using physician assistants, treating patients the way I'd want my family to be treated. I return every patient phone call and answer every e-mail myself, no matter how busy I am. Patients tell me daily that I explain medical conditions and treatments more clearly and completely than any other physician they've encountered- patients deserve no less and appreciate the information. My partners share the same philosophy, helping to create a level of care that draws referrals from physicians throughout the country, and attracts patients from throughout the world."

• Cosmetic Surgery

• Wound Repair
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for California.

• Princeton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

• Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand, 1999
  • Sigma Xi Scientific Research Honor Society, 1984
  • Summa Cum Laude, 1984
  • Victor Hall Scholarship (Top Physiology Student UCLA Medical School), 1986
  • Multiple publications concerning hand surgery and plastic surgery.,

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Taleisnik's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taleisnik to family and friends

Dr. Taleisnik's Performance

Dr. Taleisnik Says:
"

I hear daily from patients, employers, insurance adjustors, and other doctors that my practice provides the best Hand Surgery care in Orange County. Since average ratings with few respondents can be skewed by a few disgruntled patients who did not receive the opinion, time off work or disability rating that they were shopping for, I will now ask patients to submit ratings to improve accuracy.

"

My experience with Dr. Taleisnik was everything I had hoped for and more. He perfectly balanced professionalism with a friendliness that makes it very easy to be open with him and discuss all my needs. And of course, I love the final result!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Taleisnik is one of the must helpful and kind doctors I've ever worked with. I saw Doctor Taleisnik to help with several cosmetic issues. He took his time evaluating me, laid out all available options clearly, and then helped me come to the best decision for me. The outcome speaks for itself!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great doctor with amazing bedside manner. After having kids & trying to loose the extra skin around my belly, I knew I was ready to search for a doctor to get a tummy tuck! I found Dr Taleisnik while searching many websites. He personally answered my email and very thoroughly answered all my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Taleisnik was an extraordinary doctor who possesses all necessary skills to do a job extremely well. He frequently called me to check up, and was one of the most selfless humans I've ever met. I felt confident throughout the whole process that I was in good hands with Dr. T, and I am certainly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Still recovering. Although my odds were not great in numbers as far as percentage. He never promised anything. I do have some relief. I thank him for his compassion & understanding regarding my problems. I have had a few surgeries & by far this experience was one of the most positive ones I...more
Are you Dr. Taleisnik?