Dr. Andres Taleisnik, MD

Dr. Andres Taleisnik, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Male

Andres Taleisnik, MD 1140 W La Veta Ave Ste 860, Orange, CA 92868 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I continuously emphasize high quality, compassionate, and extremely personalized patient care. I provide all patient care personally, without using physician assistants, treating patients the way I'd want my family to be treated. I return every patient phone call and answer every e-mail myself, no matter how busy I am. Patients tell me daily that I explain medical conditions and treatments more clearly and completely than any other physician they've encountered- patients deserve no less and appreciate the information. My partners share the same philosophy, helping to create a level of care that draws referrals from physicians throughout the country, and attracts patients from throughout the world.Read more

Dr. Taleisnik's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Taleisnik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taleisnik

Dr. Taleisnik accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Taleisnik has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Taleisnik's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taleisnik to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Taleisnik
Dr. Taleisnik's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
Dr. Taleisnik Says:

I hear daily from patients, employers, insurance adjustors, and other doctors that my practice provides the best Hand Surgery care in Orange County. Since average ratings with few respondents can be skewed by a few disgruntled patients who did not receive the opinion, time off work or disability rating that they were shopping for, I will now ask patients to submit ratings to improve accuracy.

in Santa Ana, CA |
Still recovering. Although my odds were not great in numbers as far as percentage. He never promised anything. I do have some relief. I thank him for his compassion & understanding regarding my problems. I have had a few surgeries & by far this experience was one of the most positive ones I have had. I would recommend him to everyone and if I ever need any other surgeries in the future he would definitely be the #1 doctor I would consider before any other. Excellent Doctor & Staff.
in Anaheim, CA |
Three years ago I had a complete face & neck lift. I was left with a huge goiter like ball on my neck. Dr Takesnik acted like nothing was wrong. He performed 3 revisions to get rid of it but left me with a scar across my neck that looks like I had my neck slit. I have one pixie ear and am very dissatisfied with the $9k results. Not worth it and I'd never recommend this doctor. The last revision he was abrupt & wanted to get done and never see me again. My neck looks terrible.
Placentia |
I left his office in tears!!! I have chronic elbow pain and have been to other drs.I have tests done from previous drs and still they don't know why.I was hoping Dr Taleisnik would be abke to help me. So instead of offering to help me in figuring out what is going on he sent me on my way with some medicine patches and pain management. And i still have no answers. Very disappointed.
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr Taleisnik listens and explains everything and he actually called me himself once to ask a question. my wrist braces definitely works.
Have you seen Dr. Andres Taleisnik, MD?

Compare Dr. Taleisnik

• Burn Injuries
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

• Wound Repair
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for California.

David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles

• Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand, 1999
    • Sigma Xi Scientific Research Honor Society, 1984
    • Summa Cum Laude, 1984
    • Victor Hall Scholarship (Top Physiology Student UCLA Medical School), 1986
    • Multiple publications concerning hand surgery and plastic surgery.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

The California Orthopaedic Association is the largest statewide association representing orthopaedic surgeons in California. Orthopaedic surgeons evaluate and treat all types of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. This includes surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, elbow and hand. The Association assists our members by providing continuing medical education and other resources that enhance their ability to provide high value quality health care.

×

Dr. Taleisnik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Taleisnik

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Taleisnik's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Taleisnik

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Taleisnik's Care Philosophy