Interventional Cardiology  |
Dr. Andres Mesa, MD
Dr. Andres Mesa, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 52 years old. Dr. Mesa is affiliated with Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Bayshore Medical Center and East Houston Regional Medical Center.

CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES

6624 Fannin St Ste 2320

Houston, TX 77030

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Mesa

Dr. Mesa's Experience

Dr. Mesa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Cardiology

• Aortic Valve Disease
  • Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Septal Defect
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

• St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Texas Heart Institute/Baylor College Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mesa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mesa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mesa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mesa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mesa to family and friends
Dr. Mesa's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Mesa always takes all the time needed to answer my questions and concerns. It is very much appreciated.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Andres Mesa and excellent Doctor as well as a person. Knowledgeable and caring towards patients. I am very satisfied with my physician. Always the best towards patients.
in Houston, TX |
I am so grateful for the excellent care and concern I receive from Dr. Andres Mesa and his wonderful staff. He treats me like a person and not just another body. Thank you so much for everything you have done, I feel god gave me a second chance to live.
in Houston, TX |
Thank you Dr. Mesa for all of your help. Que Dios me lo bendiga por la cirugia que le hizo a mi padre. No sabe cuanto se lo agradecemos. Un abrazo. Yor are the best!!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Andres Mesa is always wonderful, caring, kind & an expert in his field. Thank you very much for everything you have done for my father, your are the best and your staff I can not thank you enough.
in Houston, TX |
This is an outstanding group. The entire team presents well and makes the patient feel at ease. Dr. Andres was very nice and help me all the problems I have with my heart and the cir jury went fantastic. Thank you very much for all your help.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Andres is always wonderful, caring, kind & an expert in his field.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Andres demonstrates a true commitment to his patients and always takes the time to ensure that he understands the patient's concerns and has, in turn, been understood by the patient.
in Houston, TX |
“I wear a lot of skirts and I was starting to get very self-conscious about the little spider veins in my legs. And so I was starting to wear more pants and I didn’t really like that, so I decided I needed to do something about it… I came to CVVI Houston because of the fact that they really focused on the health of your veins as well as the cosmetic value, as well. I had just little spider veins but that could lead to a venous disease and the big varicose veins that everybody wants to really av
in Houston, TX |
“Dr. Andres Mesa and Staff, thank you so much for the wonderful service and fun bedside manner! It was fun to be in the operating room with you and I never thought I would say something like that about a medical procedure!! My legs are feeling GREAT and I hope to see you again soon to finish up everything. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”
in Houston, TX |
"I had the procedure done and am very happy and satisfied with my results. It was not painful and my recovery was very fast. I am grateful to Dr. Andres Mesa and his team for the good treatment and how caring and kind they were to me. God bless you and your family to be able to continue helping more people like me. Thank you!"
in Houston, TX |
"Dr. Andres Mesa did my vein procedure just last week I first went to see him because of my legs, it got to the point I could not walk for a long time and had several pain. Since the procedure I have not had any pain, able to walk and even run I was blessed to have found him. Very thankful".
in Houston, TX |
"I recently became a patient of Dr. Andres Mesa, it was easy to schedule my first office visit, I did not have to wait to long to see him. Very Professional. He took his time with me, he answered all my questions and I left his office very informed. Thank you, Dr. Mesa and staff".
in Houston, TX |
"I am so happy with my results of my surgery. I had a horrible varicose veins and didn't feel comfortable wearing shorts. Thanks to Dr. Andres Mesa and his great work I am comfortable with wearing shorts again".
in Houston, TX |
"Dr Mesa and his staff are very kind, thorough and always make you feel comfortable. Dr. Mesa is an excellent Cardiologist and i could not be in better hands!".
in Houston, TX |
Very Intelligent Doctor explains very thoroughly - he is open to any questions or concerns you may have and addresses them professionally. Would highly recommend him !
in Houston, TX |
I am Dr. Mesa's patient since 2003. He is a highly competent cardiologist that takes personal interest in his patients welfare. He installed a stent in my heart in 2004 and he followed my progress closely. This year, upon his recommendation and early diagnosis I went through a successful double bypass operation in my heart. he was always around following my progress. I am grateful to him. I higly recomment him.
Have you seen Dr. Andres Mesa, MD?
Are you Dr. Mesa?