Dr. Andres Lopez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 50

Dr. Lopez

Andres Bustillo, MD

6705 Sw 57th Ave Ste 602 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Andres Lopez, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in South Miami, FL and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Miami School Med medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities Baptist Hospital Of Miami and South Miami Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lopez to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lopez with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mercy Hospital.

Make an appointment at Mercy Hospital today at (305) 330-1534.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lopez

Dr. Lopez
I came to Dr. Bustillo for a face lift. I couldn't be happier with my result. A natural look was very important to me. Dr. Bustillo listed carefully to my concerns, explained the procedure in detail and was professional and caring throughout. His is team is qualified and courteous. I look younger and refreshed and no-one can tell that I was under the knife!
May 01, 2021
Dr. Bustillo is not only a great professional, with extensive experience and knowledge, but also a very caring and friendly person. I underwent several procedures, face lift, neck lift, eyelids and a chin implant. As you can see I went all the way ! He makes the time to go over with you in details as what to expect in terms of results and recovery. The overall experience was better than I expected. His team is professional and very attentive, they make you feel important and they do care. Dr. Bustillo will continue to see you until you are fully healed and he is 100% satisfied with the results. If you are thinking on having plastic surgery, I can highly recommend Dr. Bustillo. You will not regret it.
Feb 09, 2021
Dr. Bustillo was excellent. His facility is immaculate and he is very professional and attentive as well as his staff. I would recommend him for cosmetic surgery.
Jan 19, 2021
I had a great experience with Dr.Bustillo on a Rhinoplasty procedure! I was nervous in the beginning because I had thought that it would be to difficult and I wouldn’t have been able to go through it. But Dr.Bustillo had the patience to sit down and explain everything step by step. Even on his website he goes in to a detail description of every step you will have to go through. It definitely helped me decide to choose him as my preferred Doctor! Once we planned the surgery day I was nervous that it would be painful. Amazingly once I got in and did it, I woke up with no pain! The healing process went smoothly for me and if I had any questions, Dr.Bustillo and his staff were always available to answer me. It definitely was worth getting done. I am very thankful that I choose Dr.Bustillo to go through this experience with. If I had know everything that I do now, I would do it again and choose Dr.Bustillo as my Doctor again!
AB – Dec 17, 2020
Dr. Bustillo is a professional, friendly Doctor with a lot of knowledge and experience. I am very happy to have had my nose surgery done with him. His office staff are friendly and always professional.
Annia – Aug 25, 2020
Dr. Bustillo is precise, transparent, methodical, and comprehensive. His office is run meticulously. There is a true sense of "team" among his staff. Dr. Bustillo carved out the time needed to address an emergent procedure need based on a fall, stepped me through the process, ensured clarity in expectations, and did an amazing job in a challenging situation. I look forward to part two with Dr. Bustillo as the healing progresses. Dr. Bustillo is a stellar medical professional with laser focused skills. I feel very fortunate to have been in his incredibly capable surgical hands.
TAC – Jul 15, 2020
I got a Chin augmentation done with Dr Bustillo and I am very happy with the results. The implant that Dr Bustillo used was perfect, my chin now has a normal look and is well aligned with other features on my face. I am also very happy with the level of care right after surgery, Dr. Bustillo personally called me twice (not the nurse, but the Doctor himself) to check on how I was doing after the surgery. I was also provided with his personal email and he was always quick to respond to my questions/concerns, including weekends. Overall, very satisfied with my results and genuine care before & after the surgery.
Pablo – Jun 29, 2020
I am so pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation surgery that was performed by Dr.Bustillo. The results are better than I could have ever imagined. He is not only an excellent surgeon who pays close attention to detail but also a very kind person who made me feel comfortable during the entire process.
Christin – Mar 04, 2020
Dr. Bustillo and his staff immediately make you feel comfortable! Dr. Bustillo was the most professional doctor I met with and explained the whole process. He will be honest with you and has your best interest at heart. I definitely recommend!!
Feb 24, 2020
I chose Dr. Bustillo based on the great reviews I read about his work. He took the time to answer all my questions, and I am very happy with the results of my procedure (Otoplasty). I highly recommend him!
Jan 28, 2020
I had rhinoplasty and had great natural looking results. The wait time is not much at all and he is very understanding and knowledgeable about his work.
Melvin – Dec 27, 2019
My experience from start to finish with Dr. Bustillo and his staff has been nothing but exceptional. His staff answered all of my questions and were all very helpful throughout the process. Not only did Dr. Bustillo operate on my nose, but he also changed my life forever. I feel so lucky and blessed to have found a great surgeon like him. I will forever be grateful and will always recommend him, as he is a true professional. I could not be any happier with my results!
Dec 12, 2019
I had skin cancer removed from my nose and wasn't happy with the way it looked. I asked my world-renowned cancer surgeon if there was anything I could do and he happily recommended Dr. Bustillo. Dr. Bustillo carefully examined my nose and recommended a skin graft procedure. I felt completely comfortable with my cancer surgeon's recommendation.My experience was an A+. I'd highly recommend Dr. Bustillo to anyone who's had cancer surgery and isn't happy with their cosmetic appearance.
Paul Pflucker in Miami – Nov 01, 2018
I had a consultation with Dr Bustillo and he is one of the most professional doctors I have met. He is one of the few doctors left that wont trick you into procedures just for the money.
Oct 29, 2018
I have several friends who've had procedures with Dr. Bustillo. Impressed with their excellent results and happiness and confidence, I knew exactly where to go when I wanted my neck lift and lower facelift. Dr. Bustillo showed me before-and-after pictures and told me exactly what to expect. My consultation and his qualifications were more than enough to help me easily make the decision to have my combined procedure. I told Dr. Bustillo I wanted to look refreshed and younger and that's what i got
Barb Derrick – Oct 23, 2018
A bunch of my friends had their rhinoplasty done with Dr. Bustillo and I really liked the way their new noses looked. When it was time for me to have my procedure, I knew exactly where to turn. My procedure was back in January and I couldn't be happier. My new nose is exactly what I wanted, every little imperfection has been fixed. I get so many compliments from family, friends, and random people. The thing that stood out the most about Dr. Bustillo was the personal attention he showed me.
Natalie Murray in Miami – Oct 09, 2018
I didn't want the lower parts of my eyes to look so old and droopy. The bags were just too much. I looked online and found Dr. Bustillo and his excellent reviews. I came in and was so impressed. He recommended a blepharoplasty and clearly explained every procedure and recovery step. All I had to do was simply say, "I'm ready!". I had my procedure and everything was fine, just like I knew it would be. My follow up experience has been great, everyone has been so helpful, kind, and compassionate.
Bella Nation in Miami – Oct 03, 2018
I didn't like how much my ears stuck out and really wanted to do something about it. My mom's friend told me Dr. Bustillo could definitely help me. My appointment went really well. He explained how an ear pinning would help my ears not stick out as much. Dr. Bustillo performed my procedure, everything was great, he was there during every step of the recovery process to help me and my ears look great. I definitely recommend Dr. Bustillo to other patients. He really is the best at what he does.
Trish Diaz in Miami – Sep 11, 2018
My nose didn't look right and I really wanted to do something about it. I'm so grateful my dermatologist recommended Dr. Bustillo. He made me feel super comfortable from start to finish. I really liked the 3-D version of my possible results he showed me during my initial consultation. I just wanted some minor changes to improve the size and shape of my nose and that's exactly what Dr. Bustillo showed me. My pre-procedure expectations have definitely been met. Follow-up was great, no complaints.
Alexa Coast in Miami – Sep 04, 2018
Dr. Bustillo performed my facelift with fat transfer to the cheeks. I did a lot of research online and I found some facial plastic surgery specialists. I went to all of them and felt most comfortable with Dr. Bustillo because he's knowledgeable, nice and reassuring. Overall, my recovery went really well. Swelling went down quickly and my incision healed nicely. Dr. Bustillo's staff was always there when I needed them. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who's interested in facial plastic.
Marian Gadar in Miami, FL – Aug 13, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Lopez?

Dr. Bustillo is passionate about quality patient care and excellence in facial plastic surgery. His signature look is one that is conservative and natural in appearance.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1999
University Miami School Med
1994
Boston University School Of Medicine

• Academy for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO) Medical Student Travel Award, 1997
  • Temporal Bone Competition - First Place, 2002 - 200