Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD

Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 45 years old

Dr. Bustillo is passionate about quality patient care and excellence in facial plastic surgery. His signature look is one that is conservative and natural in appearance.Read more

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Experience

See how Dr. Bustillo Lopez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bustillo Lopez

Dr. Bustillo Lopez accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bustillo Lopez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bustillo Lopez
Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (39)
in Coral Gables, FL |
On August 4th, I had a facelift with Dr. Bustillo. He was very kind and gentle. My family has a history of problems looking young around the neck after the age of 40. I knew it was time for me to do something about this, and so I decided to have a lift. However, Dr. Bustillo recommended a facelift. My surgery was excellent. I thought the care I received from Dr. Bustillo’s staff was outstanding. They explained how everything would go, and my recovery went just as expected. Honestly, my experien
in Miami, FL |
I saw Dr. Bustillo in May for a rhinoplasty. He is a very good doctor and always answered my questions. Originally, I found Dr. Bustillo on the Internet, as I was looking for an area rhinoplasty specialist. I’m very happy with my results. Dr. Bustillo did exactly what I asked and completely corrected all of my nasal issues.
in Miami, FL |
I had a facelift with Dr. Bustillo on July 26th. I was unhappy with the bags under my eyes and my aging neck. Dr. Bustillo came recommended by a friend, and I truly felt like the whole process was excellent. I’m very happy with how the procedure went and I appreciate how supportive the staff was. I would do it all over with again with Dr. Bustillo, if I needed to.
I'm very displeased with the results of rhino. My nose has been upturned which was done with a tongue & groove procedure. Dr.B says he performs this procedure on everyone. I consulted with others about this & other surgeons have told me that this procedure should NOT be used on everyone, & agree the result is not a good one.One said he doesn't understand the result and asked me what I was going for considering there are other things that are also not pleasing. Idon't even know how to handle this
in Miami, FL |
I researched online and saw that Dr. Bustillo specialized in facial cosmetic surgery, so I felt comfortable going to him for a rhinoplasty. Dr. Bustillo is not pushy, and is very calm. He listens to what you are worried about. I’m very happy so far. I have seen a big difference and overall I’m very pleased with my procedure. This was all scary at first, but now I would do over again. Dr. Bustillo will definitely get my recommendation.
in Miami, FL |
In February, I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo. Everything went perfect and smooth from the beginning. My mom looked up Dr. Bustillo online and liked his good reviews. The best part is that his pictures looked very natural and the outcomes weren’t so obvious. I am happy that everything went so well. Any concerns I had, Dr. Bustillo’s office accommodated me. He did an excellent job.
in Miami, FL |
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo and I would definitely be comfortable recommending his office to anyone. My sister found him online and had her rhinoplasty before me. She loved him, so she recommended this office. He is a very professional doctor who cares about his patient. The staff is nice and the front desk was always helpful.
in Miami, FL |
I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Bustillo at the end of August. Dr. Bustillo was recommended by another doctor, so I came in for a consultation. I was having trouble breathing from my nose, so I had the septoplasty. During my consultation, Dr. Bustillo seemed to very much know what he was doing and he seemed trust worthy, so we decided on the rhinoplasty, as well. My breathing is now a million times better than it used to be. My nose is nicely shaped and really natural looking.
Have you seen Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
Are you Dr. Bustillo Lopez?

Compare Dr. Bustillo Lopez

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Academy for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO) Medical Student Travel Award, 1997
      • Temporal Bone Competition - First Place, 2002 - 200

• Facial Fracture
    • Facial Irregularities
    • Facial Lesions
    • Facial Trauma
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Head and Neck Cancer

New York Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 2005

Boston University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Bustillo Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bustillo Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
    • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Balloon Sinuplasty
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
    • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • ENT Surgery
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Ear Surgery
    • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Head and Neck Surgery
    • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
    • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
    • Sinus Surgery
    • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Wound Repair