Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Bustillo Lopez

Andres Bustillo, MD

6705 Sw 57th Ave Ste 602 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in South Miami, FL and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Bustillo Lopez has more experience with Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cranio-facial, and Pediatric Plastic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University Miami School Med medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities Baptist Hospital Of Miami and South Miami Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bustillo Lopez to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bustillo Lopez with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Kendall Regional Medical Center today at (305) 440-1488.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bustillo Lopez

Dr. Bustillo Lopez?
Dr. Bustillo is precise, transparent, methodical, and comprehensive. His office is run meticulously. There is a true sense of "team" among his staff. Dr. Bustillo carved out the time needed to address an emergent procedure need based on a fall, stepped me through the process, ensured clarity in expectations, and did an amazing job in a challenging situation. I look forward to part two with Dr. Bustillo as the healing progresses. Dr. Bustillo is a stellar medical professional with laser focused skills. I feel very fortunate to have been in his incredibly capable surgical hands.
TAC – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I got a Chin augmentation done with Dr Bustillo and I am very happy with the results. The implant that Dr Bustillo used was perfect, my chin now has a normal look and is well aligned with other features on my face. I am also very happy with the level of care right after surgery, Dr. Bustillo personally called me twice (not the nurse, but the Doctor himself) to check on how I was doing after the surgery. I was also provided with his personal email and he was always quick to respond to my questions/concerns, including weekends. Overall, very satisfied with my results and genuine care before & after the surgery.
Pablo – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I am so pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation surgery that was performed by Dr.Bustillo. The results are better than I could have ever imagined. He is not only an excellent surgeon who pays close attention to detail but also a very kind person who made me feel comfortable during the entire process.
Christin – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
Dr. Bustillo and his staff immediately make you feel comfortable! Dr. Bustillo was the most professional doctor I met with and explained the whole process. He will be honest with you and has your best interest at heart. I definitely recommend!!
Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I chose Dr. Bustillo based on the great reviews I read about his work. He took the time to answer all my questions, and I am very happy with the results of my procedure (Otoplasty). I highly recommend him!
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I had rhinoplasty and had great natural looking results. The wait time is not much at all and he is very understanding and knowledgeable about his work.
Melvin – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
My experience from start to finish with Dr. Bustillo and his staff has been nothing but exceptional. His staff answered all of my questions and were all very helpful throughout the process. Not only did Dr. Bustillo operate on my nose, but he also changed my life forever. I feel so lucky and blessed to have found a great surgeon like him. I will forever be grateful and will always recommend him, as he is a true professional. I could not be any happier with my results!
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I had skin cancer removed from my nose and wasn't happy with the way it looked. I asked my world-renowned cancer surgeon if there was anything I could do and he happily recommended Dr. Bustillo. Dr. Bustillo carefully examined my nose and recommended a skin graft procedure. I felt completely comfortable with my cancer surgeon's recommendation.My experience was an A+. I'd highly recommend Dr. Bustillo to anyone who's had cancer surgery and isn't happy with their cosmetic appearance.
Paul Pflucker in Miami – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I had a consultation with Dr Bustillo and he is one of the most professional doctors I have met. He is one of the few doctors left that wont trick you into procedures just for the money.
Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I have several friends who've had procedures with Dr. Bustillo. Impressed with their excellent results and happiness and confidence, I knew exactly where to go when I wanted my neck lift and lower facelift. Dr. Bustillo showed me before-and-after pictures and told me exactly what to expect. My consultation and his qualifications were more than enough to help me easily make the decision to have my combined procedure. I told Dr. Bustillo I wanted to look refreshed and younger and that's what i got
Barb Derrick – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
A bunch of my friends had their rhinoplasty done with Dr. Bustillo and I really liked the way their new noses looked. When it was time for me to have my procedure, I knew exactly where to turn. My procedure was back in January and I couldn't be happier. My new nose is exactly what I wanted, every little imperfection has been fixed. I get so many compliments from family, friends, and random people. The thing that stood out the most about Dr. Bustillo was the personal attention he showed me.
Natalie Murray in Miami – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I didn't want the lower parts of my eyes to look so old and droopy. The bags were just too much. I looked online and found Dr. Bustillo and his excellent reviews. I came in and was so impressed. He recommended a blepharoplasty and clearly explained every procedure and recovery step. All I had to do was simply say, "I'm ready!". I had my procedure and everything was fine, just like I knew it would be. My follow up experience has been great, everyone has been so helpful, kind, and compassionate.
Bella Nation in Miami – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I didn't like how much my ears stuck out and really wanted to do something about it. My mom's friend told me Dr. Bustillo could definitely help me. My appointment went really well. He explained how an ear pinning would help my ears not stick out as much. Dr. Bustillo performed my procedure, everything was great, he was there during every step of the recovery process to help me and my ears look great. I definitely recommend Dr. Bustillo to other patients. He really is the best at what he does.
Trish Diaz in Miami – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
My nose didn't look right and I really wanted to do something about it. I'm so grateful my dermatologist recommended Dr. Bustillo. He made me feel super comfortable from start to finish. I really liked the 3-D version of my possible results he showed me during my initial consultation. I just wanted some minor changes to improve the size and shape of my nose and that's exactly what Dr. Bustillo showed me. My pre-procedure expectations have definitely been met. Follow-up was great, no complaints.
Alexa Coast in Miami – Sep 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
Dr. Bustillo performed my facelift with fat transfer to the cheeks. I did a lot of research online and I found some facial plastic surgery specialists. I went to all of them and felt most comfortable with Dr. Bustillo because he's knowledgeable, nice and reassuring. Overall, my recovery went really well. Swelling went down quickly and my incision healed nicely. Dr. Bustillo's staff was always there when I needed them. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who's interested in facial plastic.
Marian Gadar in Miami, FL – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I wanted to have a rhinoplasty for a long time. I went to my general practitioner and he referred me to Dr. Bustillo. The minute I sat down with Dr. Bustillo I felt so comfortable. He did such a great job explaining everything to me, I wasn't even one bit nervous before I went into the operating room. I had a little bruising and swelling after my procedure, but absolutely no pain. I absolutely love my results, they're exactly what I wanted. Dr. Bustillo and his staff are the best.
Sharyn Agata in Miami, FL – Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I met with a bunch of rhinoplasty specialists and Dr. Bustillo was by far the best for me. Right away he made me feel comfortable and listened to my needs and wants instead of pushing his vision down my throat (as the other doctors had done). His before and after pictures were fantastic, unquestionably the best I saw at any office. My rhinoplasty went great; Dr. Bustillo made everything so easy. My results are everything I ever wanted and more.
Kasi Hekabe in Miami, FL – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
Several years after my original rhinoplasty I had difficulty breathing and the tip of my nose deviated to the side. My husband, who is a physician, found Dr. Bustillo online and knew he was the surgeon that could correct my problem. My procedure went great and my results are wonderful--I can finally breathe again! I truly couldn't be happier...What an incredible relief. Thank you Dr. Bustillo.
Anastacia Bosede in Miami – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I wanted to have a rhinoplasty because I lacked confidence in the way I looked in photos. I actually avoided them at all costs. Eventually, I got really sad because I realized I didn't have any memories to look back on all because of my nose. Through my research online, I came across Dr. Bustillo's website which had lots of good reviews and before-and-after photos, so I flew to Miami to meet him. I can't explain how easy it was to trust Dr. Bustillo. I knew right away he would help me get the re
Celia N. in miami, FL – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I'm two months out from my rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo and no one has been able to tell I've had surgery. It's amazing how great my nose looks in such a short period of time. I took me 15 years to work up the courage to consult a plastic surgeon, and I'm now so glad I did. Dr. Bustillo and his staff are the best; everyone is so friendly. My only regret is not having my surgery done with Dr. Bustillo sooner.
Edna L. Martin in Miami – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bustillo Lopez?

Dr. Bustillo is passionate about quality patient care and excellence in facial plastic surgery. His signature look is one that is conservative and natural in appearance.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University Miami School Med
1994
Boston University School Of Medicine

• Temporal Bone Competition - First Place, 2002 - 200
  • Academy for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO) Medical Student Travel Award, 1997

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Bustillo Lopez communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bustillo Lopez offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bustillo Lopez offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bustillo Lopez have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bustillo Lopez offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bustillo Lopez offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (305) 663-3380