Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Bustillo Lopez

Andres Bustillo, MD

6705 SW 57th Ave Ste 602 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in South Miami, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Miami School Med in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Bustillo Lopez accepts

Dr. Bustillo Lopez accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Bustillo Lopez's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Top Procedures and Conditions

Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Dr. Bustillo Lopez performs Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty) more than 81% of his peers

Dr. Bustillo Lopez performs this procedure more than 81% of his peers

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Bustillo Lopez performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 78% of his peers

Dr. Bustillo Lopez performs this procedure more than 78% of his peers

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Facial Irregularities
  • Facial Lesions
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Trauma
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Skin Laxity
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillitis
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Bustillo is passionate about quality patient care and excellence in facial plastic surgery. His signature look is one that is conservative and natural in appearance.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2004
2000
1999
1994

• Academy for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO) Medical Student Travel Award, 1997
  • Temporal Bone Competition - First Place, 2002 - 200

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bustillo Lopez

92.1259842519685%

Dr. Bustillo Lopez?
Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD
I had skin cancer removed from my nose and wasn't happy with the way it looked. I asked my world-renowned cancer surgeon if there was anything I could do and he happily recommended Dr. Bustillo. Dr. Bustillo carefully examined my nose and recommended a skin graft procedure. I felt completely comfortable with my cancer surgeon's recommendation.My experience was an A+. I'd highly recommend Dr. Bustillo to anyone who's had cancer surgery and isn't happy with their cosmetic appearance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I had a consultation with Dr Bustillo and he is one of the most professional doctors I have met. He is one of the few doctors left that wont trick you into procedures just for the money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I have several friends who've had procedures with Dr. Bustillo. Impressed with their excellent results and happiness and confidence, I knew exactly where to go when I wanted my neck lift and lower facelift. Dr. Bustillo showed me before-and-after pictures and told me exactly what to expect. My consultation and his qualifications were more than enough to help me easily make the decision to have my combined procedure. I told Dr. Bustillo I wanted to look refreshed and younger and that's what i got
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
A bunch of my friends had their rhinoplasty done with Dr. Bustillo and I really liked the way their new noses looked. When it was time for me to have my procedure, I knew exactly where to turn. My procedure was back in January and I couldn't be happier. My new nose is exactly what I wanted, every little imperfection has been fixed. I get so many compliments from family, friends, and random people. The thing that stood out the most about Dr. Bustillo was the personal attention he showed me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I didn't want the lower parts of my eyes to look so old and droopy. The bags were just too much. I looked online and found Dr. Bustillo and his excellent reviews. I came in and was so impressed. He recommended a blepharoplasty and clearly explained every procedure and recovery step. All I had to do was simply say, "I'm ready!". I had my procedure and everything was fine, just like I knew it would be. My follow up experience has been great, everyone has been so helpful, kind, and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I didn't like how much my ears stuck out and really wanted to do something about it. My mom's friend told me Dr. Bustillo could definitely help me. My appointment went really well. He explained how an ear pinning would help my ears not stick out as much. Dr. Bustillo performed my procedure, everything was great, he was there during every step of the recovery process to help me and my ears look great. I definitely recommend Dr. Bustillo to other patients. He really is the best at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
My nose didn't look right and I really wanted to do something about it. I'm so grateful my dermatologist recommended Dr. Bustillo. He made me feel super comfortable from start to finish. I really liked the 3-D version of my possible results he showed me during my initial consultation. I just wanted some minor changes to improve the size and shape of my nose and that's exactly what Dr. Bustillo showed me. My pre-procedure expectations have definitely been met. Follow-up was great, no complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
Dr. Bustillo performed my facelift with fat transfer to the cheeks. I did a lot of research online and I found some facial plastic surgery specialists. I went to all of them and felt most comfortable with Dr. Bustillo because he's knowledgeable, nice and reassuring. Overall, my recovery went really well. Swelling went down quickly and my incision healed nicely. Dr. Bustillo's staff was always there when I needed them. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who's interested in facial plastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I wanted to have a rhinoplasty for a long time. I went to my general practitioner and he referred me to Dr. Bustillo. The minute I sat down with Dr. Bustillo I felt so comfortable. He did such a great job explaining everything to me, I wasn't even one bit nervous before I went into the operating room. I had a little bruising and swelling after my procedure, but absolutely no pain. I absolutely love my results, they're exactly what I wanted. Dr. Bustillo and his staff are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I met with a bunch of rhinoplasty specialists and Dr. Bustillo was by far the best for me. Right away he made me feel comfortable and listened to my needs and wants instead of pushing his vision down my throat (as the other doctors had done). His before and after pictures were fantastic, unquestionably the best I saw at any office. My rhinoplasty went great; Dr. Bustillo made everything so easy. My results are everything I ever wanted and more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
Several years after my original rhinoplasty I had difficulty breathing and the tip of my nose deviated to the side. My husband, who is a physician, found Dr. Bustillo online and knew he was the surgeon that could correct my problem. My procedure went great and my results are wonderful--I can finally breathe again! I truly couldn't be happier...What an incredible relief. Thank you Dr. Bustillo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I wanted to have a rhinoplasty because I lacked confidence in the way I looked in photos. I actually avoided them at all costs. Eventually, I got really sad because I realized I didn't have any memories to look back on all because of my nose. Through my research online, I came across Dr. Bustillo's website which had lots of good reviews and before-and-after photos, so I flew to Miami to meet him. I can't explain how easy it was to trust Dr. Bustillo. I knew right away he would help me get the re
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I'm two months out from my rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo and no one has been able to tell I've had surgery. It's amazing how great my nose looks in such a short period of time. I took me 15 years to work up the courage to consult a plastic surgeon, and I'm now so glad I did. Dr. Bustillo and his staff are the best; everyone is so friendly. My only regret is not having my surgery done with Dr. Bustillo sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I have gotten fillers done for a while now but wanted more permanent results. Dr. Bustillo really impressed me because he explained how he could perform my chin augmentation under local anesthesia and use an approach under the chin, rather than through the mouth. Other than a little bit of tightness that went away quickly, my recovery was super easy. I LOVE my results. I was a little concerned that my chin would look too big but that isn't the case at all, Dr. Bustillo made it look perfect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I chose Dr. Bustillo as my rhinoplasty surgeon for two reasons:I wanted to have my procedure performed by a board-certified facial specialist and he had a ton of really positive online reviews. My procedure was about two months ago and I couldn't be more pleased.I feel great. There was relatively no pain. The little bit of swelling and bruising I experienced were super easy to control and went away after just a few short weeks. My results are exactly what I wanted:the shape of my nose is perfect
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I was having a hard time finding a surgeon to perform my rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedures, until I had my consultation with Dr. Bustillo. He was very realistic and honest about what results I could expect. When he performed my surgery last July he delivered 100% just like he said. I can finally breathe much better thanks to my deviated septum being fixed and my nose perfectly matches my face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
My very close friend had a procedure done with Dr. Bustillo which left her looking like she took off 10 years. Being that I noticed my face had also aged when I looked in the mirror (and I was a little jealous of her new look to be completely honest) I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Bustillo myself. He recommended a partial facelift to obtain my goal of looking younger while still maintaining my natural appearance. I must say my results are phenomenal. Everything about my procedure was
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I was always insecure about my nose. Once I felt like I was 100% ready for plastic surgery, I started searching the Internet for rhinoplasty specialists. I found Dr. Bustillo and his reviews and patient images convinced me to make an appointment. I was super impressed with how organized and professional he and his staff were. My initial consultation was great: Dr. Bustillo perfectly understood everything I wanted to have done without me having to explain myself too much. The decision to have him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I had basal carcinoma on my nose. My family practice physician recommended surgery and sent me to Dr. Bustillo. My flap removal procedure went really well. My recovery has been easy and my results are great. I really look a lot better. Dr. Bustillo's staff has been tremendously kind and helpful. They actually took care of all the paperwork I needed for my employer. I can say with complete confidence that Dr. Bustillo really cares about his patients. If you are looking for an expert doctor to hav
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
I had a facelift procedure with Dr. Bustillo about four months ago. I actually went to five different plastic surgeons before I met him. The things that made him stand out were his bedside manners, availability (I could email him at any time), and before-and-after photos. My facelift results are great. I no longer look depressed and tired. All of my expectations have definitely been met. I give Dr. Bustillo a 10/10 rating!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bustillo Lopez?