Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD

Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 45 years old

72 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Bustillo is passionate about quality patient care and excellence in facial plastic surgery. His signature look is one that is conservative and natural in appearance.Read more

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Experience

See how Dr. Bustillo Lopez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bustillo Lopez

Dr. Bustillo Lopez accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bustillo Lopez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bustillo Lopez
Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (70)
in Coral Gables, FL |
My son broke his nose about three years ago, and Dr. Bustillo came recommended for his rhinoplasty. Everything went wonderfully. So when I decided I was getting older and wanted some facial rejuvenation of my own, I called Dr. Bustillo back up for my consultation. I feel like Dr. Bustillo ensures all of the aesthetic factors will look proportionate and natural. My rhinoplasty and chin augmentation went incredibly smooth. As in the past, it was a good experience.
in Coral Gables, FL |
On December 21st, Dr. Bustillo performed my Otoplasty. I was insecure because of my protruding ears, so wanted to have an Otoplasty for aesthetic reasons. I found him by reading reviews on the Internet, which prompted me to schedule a consultation. Dr. Bustillo was friendly and clearly explained everything that would happen with my otoplasty. The surgery was a simple process and went smoothly. I love my new ears! Now I can pick my hair up and I am not concerned about how I’ll look.
in Miami, FL |
A friend recommended Dr. Bustillo to me, as I had trouble breathing through my nose. On December 4th, Dr. Bustillo performed my nasal surgery. Over the years, I have had a similar procedure performed before by other surgeons, however Dr. Bustillo was the only one what did a good job. My breathing is so much better now. I am comfortable and have noticed an improvement in confidence level. What a wonderful experience. Dr. Bustillo is a trusted surgeon and I wish there were more doctors like him.
in Miami, FL |
On October 16th, Dr. Bustillo performed my facelift. I was tired of looking in the mirror and being frustrated by the appearance of my neck area. My ENT recommended Dr. Bustillo. Everything went really well with my facelift surgery. The best part is that no one knows I had the procedure performed. The staff at Dr. Bustillo’s office is amazing. Everyone is thoughtful and caring; Dr. Bustillo rights a tight ship and is an awesome surgeon. I have already recommended Dr. Bustillo to several people.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Bustillo has all attributes from a real professional that still treat his patients with kindness, dedication, integrity and ethics as all human beings should be treated. I am trying to get close to paid justice to Dr. Bustillo and tried to expressed in words the admiration, respect and trust that a real doctor must provide to all their patients. It is a gratification for the health care profession to have a man of the category of Dr. Bustillo. I recommend Dr. Bustillo with absolute trust.
in Pinecrest |
Dr. Bustillo reconstructed my nose after skin cancer surgery. Dr. Reyes, my mohs surgeon had to remove about 60% of my nose. Dr.Bustillo had to obtain grafts from both ears and a forehead skin flap. The first 3 weeks were very traumatic, as Dr. Bustillo and Reyes both told me. I really didn't leave my house for that time. I really got through this with the help of Denise ( Assistant at dr. Bustillo) it's been 2 months and I feel myself again. My nose is very close to my original. A miracle.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Bustillo and his staff were amazing from intake through post-op. He truly cares about his patients and our well being. The results were astounding as well. I highly recommend him to family and friends and anyone who is reading this.
in Coral Gables |
In September, Dr. Bustillo performed my rhinoplasty. Originally, I found the surgeon online when I started doing research on how to improve the look of my nose. At my consultation, Dr. Bustillo showed me pictures and explained the procedure in detail. Dr. Bustillo is a great doctor; he really took his time with me and was honest in his recommendations. Everything went as expected. My results are excellent. I would recommend Dr. Bustillo to anyone looking for a nose job.
in Miami, FL |
I saw Dr. Bustillo for a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation in October. He has a very professional staff. Everything about my surgery was great and there have been no problems. I really wanted to look better, so I went online and did as much research as possible. Dr. Bustillo’s reviews were wonderful. After my consultation, I felt comfortable with the doctor.I would recommend Dr. Bustillo’s office because the staff really made me feel at home and I feel the surgeon was extremely professional.
in Coral Gables, FL 33143 |
On May 16th, I saw Dr. Bustillo for a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. Today, I am very happy with my results. Dr. Bustillo was impressive and his staff is excellent. Originally, I found Dr. Bustillo by Googling the best doctors for rhinoplasty and chin correction. In the end, I chose him because his online reviews were excellent. The beginning of my recovery was a little rough, but Dr. Bustillo made the process easy. I feel much prettier and more confident. Dr. Bustillo gets my recommendation
in Miami, FL |
I saw Dr. B for a rhinoplasty on September 2nd. Everything started with the consultation. Right from the start, I thought Dr. Bustillo and his staff were great. I found the surgeon on Google, then did research reading about him and going through his online reviews. The before and after pictures of Dr. B’s work gave me confidence that he could provide very natural looking results. I will recommend Dr. Bustillo to anyone looking to have a cosmetic procedure.
in Miami, FL |
I found Dr. Bustillo through a friend. After a smooth and peaceful consultation, he performed my facelift on August 16th. Dr. Bustillo is truly an excellent surgeon and my procedure went well. I found Dr. Bustillo’s staff to be very patient and they always treated me with kindness. I really respected the way everyone explained what was going to happen. Everything went just as expected. My facelift results are turning out perfect. I’m totally satisfied with my results.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. B performed revision rhinoplasty over one year ago. Unfortunately, I chose the wrong doctor for my first rhinoplasty. That doctor was not a specialist in noses and faces like Dr. B. I was very upset about my nose and after searching I found Dr B. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Dr. B was so kind and gave me lots of confidence. The surgery was a huge success and my nose looks even better then I could have ever Imagined. I am thankful for Dr. B and all that he has done for me
in Coral Gables, FL |
On August 4th, I had a facelift with Dr. Bustillo. He was very kind and gentle. My family has a history of problems looking young around the neck after the age of 40. I knew it was time for me to do something about this, and so I decided to have a lift. However, Dr. Bustillo recommended a facelift. My surgery was excellent. I thought the care I received from Dr. Bustillo’s staff was outstanding. They explained how everything would go, and my recovery went just as expected. Honestly, my experien
in Miami, FL |
I saw Dr. Bustillo in May for a rhinoplasty. He is a very good doctor and always answered my questions. Originally, I found Dr. Bustillo on the Internet, as I was looking for an area rhinoplasty specialist. I’m very happy with my results. Dr. Bustillo did exactly what I asked and completely corrected all of my nasal issues.
in Miami, FL |
I had a facelift with Dr. Bustillo on July 26th. I was unhappy with the bags under my eyes and my aging neck. Dr. Bustillo came recommended by a friend, and I truly felt like the whole process was excellent. I’m very happy with how the procedure went and I appreciate how supportive the staff was. I would do it all over with again with Dr. Bustillo, if I needed to.
I'm very displeased with the results of rhino. My nose has been upturned which was done with a tongue & groove procedure. Dr.B says he performs this procedure on everyone. I consulted with others about this & other surgeons have told me that this procedure should NOT be used on everyone, & agree the result is not a good one.One said he doesn't understand the result and asked me what I was going for considering there are other things that are also not pleasing. Idon't even know how to handle this
in Miami, FL |
I researched online and saw that Dr. Bustillo specialized in facial cosmetic surgery, so I felt comfortable going to him for a rhinoplasty. Dr. Bustillo is not pushy, and is very calm. He listens to what you are worried about. I’m very happy so far. I have seen a big difference and overall I’m very pleased with my procedure. This was all scary at first, but now I would do over again. Dr. Bustillo will definitely get my recommendation.
in Miami, FL |
In February, I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo. Everything went perfect and smooth from the beginning. My mom looked up Dr. Bustillo online and liked his good reviews. The best part is that his pictures looked very natural and the outcomes weren’t so obvious. I am happy that everything went so well. Any concerns I had, Dr. Bustillo’s office accommodated me. He did an excellent job.
in Miami, FL |
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo and I would definitely be comfortable recommending his office to anyone. My sister found him online and had her rhinoplasty before me. She loved him, so she recommended this office. He is a very professional doctor who cares about his patient. The staff is nice and the front desk was always helpful.
in Miami, FL |
I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Bustillo at the end of August. Dr. Bustillo was recommended by another doctor, so I came in for a consultation. I was having trouble breathing from my nose, so I had the septoplasty. During my consultation, Dr. Bustillo seemed to very much know what he was doing and he seemed trust worthy, so we decided on the rhinoplasty, as well. My breathing is now a million times better than it used to be. My nose is nicely shaped and really natural looking.
Have you seen Dr. Andres Bustillo Lopez, MD?
Are you Dr. Bustillo Lopez?

Compare Dr. Bustillo Lopez

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bustillo Lopez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Academy for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO) Medical Student Travel Award, 1997
      • Temporal Bone Competition - First Place, 2002 - 200

• Facial Fracture
    • Facial Irregularities
    • Facial Lesions
    • Facial Trauma
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Head and Neck Cancer

New York Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 2005

Boston University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Bustillo Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bustillo Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
    • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Balloon Sinuplasty
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
    • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • ENT Surgery
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Ear Surgery
    • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Head and Neck Surgery
    • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
    • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
    • Sinus Surgery
    • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Wound Repair