Dr. Andrei Marconescu, MD

Hematology & Oncology | Male

Dr. Andrei Marconescu, MD
Dr. Andrei Marconescu, MD is a hematology & oncology doctor who practices in McLean, VA. He is 42 years old.

Dr. Marconescu's Care Philosophy

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Marconescu's Experience

See how Dr. Marconescu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marconescu

Dr. Marconescu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marconescu to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Marconescu's Performance
in Fairfax, VA |
My meeting with Dr. Marconescu was incredibly thorough. He spent an extraordinary amount of time discussing all of my traditional options of treatment as well as alternative methods. He made recommendations for nutritional supplements to help me counter the side effects of my treatment as well as suggestions for additional resources. I felt that he really listened to my concerns and approached my treatment plan with deep consideration of my concerns and beliefs. He was excellent!
in Sterling, VA |
This kaiser doctor was very rushed. Very hard to understand. Interrupt me when I tried to answer his questions. Said my stage 3b cancer was not a worry at this time, which contradicts the 2 previous Dr's I had seen. Basically after his visit I feel I have lost all hope with fighting this disease. I will see how it goes. Maybe it was a fluke...
in Annandale, VA |
I was hospitalized for acute Thrombocytopenia and Dr. Marconescu was one of the doctors who checked on me while I was in the hospital. His concern and enthusiasm toward me and my case is above and beyond. You can really see that he cares for his patients. As soon as test results are in, he would call me right away to keep me updated and plan the next step. Even when he was out of the office, he made sure to let me know and had his partners and nurses stay in close touch with me.
Have you seen Dr. Andrei Marconescu, MD?
Are you Dr. Marconescu?

Compare Dr. Marconescu

Dr. Marconescu's Care Philosophy

Dr. Marconescu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hematology & Oncology
  •  Board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology

Dr. Marconescu has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Marconescu's Board Certifications

• Prostate Cancer
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Thrombocytosis
  • Urinary Disorders

Dr. Marconescu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marconescu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hematology & Oncology
  • Hematology
  • Medical Oncology
  • Oncology

Dr. Marconescu does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Marconescu and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.