Hematology & Oncology  |
Dr. Andrei Marconescu, MD
Dr. Andrei Marconescu, MD is a hematology & oncology doctor who practices in McLean, VA. He is 42 years old.

8008 Westpark Dr

McLean, VA 22102

Learn about Dr. Marconescu

Dr. Marconescu's Experience

Dr. Marconescu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hematology & Oncology
  • Board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology

This content was provided by Dr. Marconescu "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Hematology & Oncology

• Anal and Rectal Cancer
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Breast Cancer
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Urinary Disorders

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Marconescu is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Marconescu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marconescu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marconescu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marconescu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marconescu to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Marconescu's Performance
    GOOD
His approach to patients is condescending and lacks empathy. I would not recommend anyone I care about to see this man.
in Fairfax, VA |
My meeting with Dr. Marconescu was incredibly thorough. He spent an extraordinary amount of time discussing all of my traditional options of treatment as well as alternative methods. He made recommendations for nutritional supplements to help me counter the side effects of my treatment as well as suggestions for additional resources. I felt that he really listened to my concerns and approached my treatment plan with deep consideration of my concerns and beliefs. He was excellent!
in Sterling, VA |
This kaiser doctor was very rushed. Very hard to understand. Interrupt me when I tried to answer his questions. Said my stage 3b cancer was not a worry at this time, which contradicts the 2 previous Dr's I had seen. Basically after his visit I feel I have lost all hope with fighting this disease. I will see how it goes. Maybe it was a fluke...
in Annandale, VA |
I was hospitalized for acute Thrombocytopenia and Dr. Marconescu was one of the doctors who checked on me while I was in the hospital. His concern and enthusiasm toward me and my case is above and beyond. You can really see that he cares for his patients. As soon as test results are in, he would call me right away to keep me updated and plan the next step. Even when he was out of the office, he made sure to let me know and had his partners and nurses stay in close touch with me.
Have you seen Dr. Andrei Marconescu, MD?
Are you Dr. Marconescu?