Dr. Andreas Schoeck, MD

Dr. Andreas Schoeck, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Andreas Schoeck, MD is a neurology specialist in Lawrence, MA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Leopold-Franzen-Universitat Innsbruck, Medizinische Fakultat in 1996 and specializes in neurology and vascular neurology.

354 Merrimack St Ste 1

Lawrence, MA 01843

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Schoeck

See how frequently Dr. Schoeck performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Schoeck's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Vascular Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Leopold-Franzen-Universitat Innsbruck, Medizinische Fakultat
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Schoeck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schoeck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schoeck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schoeck's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schoeck to family and friends

Dr. Schoeck's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Saved my mother's life I have no doubt about it. Thorough and a very good listener. Found multiple strokes had occured in her brain. The other hospital I won't name sent her home they didn't see anything wrong. This is a great doctor and I am thankful for him and others at LGH.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is a great doctor no doubt, but his staff need to learn how to treat patient's better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Seems like a nice guy but probably has too large of a caseload to really investigate and help solve problems. I saw him for headaches I was having for over a year which I eventually discovered on my own were a result of jaw and TMJ issues. He never once even mentioned that as a possibility. Then I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
I was nervous to have an EMG, I have had 2 EMGs in the past 20 years and it was not a pleasant experience. Dr Schoeck just did an EMG and nerve conductor test on my leg. I was dreading it. He made me feel very relaxed. He was very friendly and put my mind at ease. To my surprise it didn't hurt...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
I am unbelievably angry and will be sending a complaint to the Board of Registration. My Orthopedic MD booked an appointment here for a second opinion for a work related shoulder injury. However, I have paid for ALL my own medical care as workman's comp declined the claim (per typical workman's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option6