Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD

Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD

Neurology | Male | 41 years old

40 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Runheim specializes in Neurology and practices in Kernersville, NC. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Runheim? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Runheim's Experience

See how Dr. Runheim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Runheim

Dr. Runheim accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Runheim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Runheim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Runheim to family and friends
Dr. Runheim's Performance
Winston Salem, NC |
If you have to have your arteries checked and to see the doctor, be prepared to stay for over 2 3/4 hours. Waited 30 minutes just to check in, 15 to go into a room after checking in, had the arteries checked right away, then waited an hour before the doctor came in. 15 minutes with the doctor. This place has no regard for any patient's time. This has happened twice before. A Neurological office is not the place to have patients wait forever.
Winston Salem, NC |
Be prepared to wait almost 2 hrs. while your provider and his staff have their breakfast/lunch with drug reps instead of seeing the patients. No one answers the phone, ever! Worst experience I have ever had with a drs. office. Save yourself the annoyance and find another provider that will actually see you and do an exam.
Honestly, I probably won't recommend him to anyone. I've been seeing him for about a year and am already trying to find another neuro. 1) He's not helped me with my epilepsy very much. I know that mine is a refractory / hard to control case, but he's not done much for me except to throw more and more meds at it, which have messed me up so badly. 2) They're SO freaking hard to get ahold of ! When you call you have to leave a message and it's taken 2 weeks for them to get back to me before.
in Whitsett,NC |
I had a hard time finding a doctor who would see me with fibromyalgia. Dr.Runheim has been taking care of me for more than 2 years. I would recommend him to anyone. If I have any problems I call the office and they return my call promptly.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr Runheim does not care about you. On follow up visit he asked what I saw him for originally and also hadn't made a record of my first visit. Didn't check me out, just told me to double my dose of meds and come back in 6 months.
in Pilot Mountain, NC |
My appointment turned to a 2 hour wait. Got in my room and noticed there was human fluids dried on the wall and floor. Did not answer my questions and I did my research thoroughly prior to my visit and he ( Andreas runheim ) just shot down technology as if it wasn't relevant and tried to sell me multiple injections over and over as needed for pain. I said no thank you and left and got a $1000 bill for nothing. Wasn't interested In x-ray or MRI. Gboro Ortho found a herniated disc and fixed it
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr.Runheim was thorough, professional and appeared caring. He listened as I told him what was the purpose of the visit and ask questions that indicated he heard what had been said.
in Tobaccoville NC |
I have been going to Andreas Runheim for years and he alone has listened and treated me better than a whole bunch of DR's I saw at a pain clinic. he and his staff truly cares and has helped me and many I have directed to his office. and his bedside manner is so caring and true. very very caring Dr and nurses. I still and will always advise others to his office. Sherry L Cox
in Mocksville |
I love Dr.Runheim, he truly cares for his patients. I was lost when I got to him and had no hope. He knows exactly what he's doing and it may not make sense at time but you do understand and have a ha moment when you realize he had you on stuff to help what you JUST got diagnosed with from another also. He plans ahead! I can't imagine life without a team like Salem. Truly the best!
in Mount Airy, NC |
I would recommend Dr. Runheim as a follow-up care provider for patients who have had thorough evaluations and need a physician to continue care for chronic medical issues. I would rather see more focus on a thorough evaluation and preparing a treatment plan with patient input. I would like to see the doctor use more diagnostic tools besides the routine use of EMG/ESI.
in Walnut Cove, NC |
I was in so much pain I couldn't stand it. TN was the findings. Dr. Run was so great. eased my pain and reassured me. That he would do all he to help me,and he did. YES I WOULD recommend him again and again. Relief of some pain was more than I dreamed would happen.
in Kernersville, NC |
The staff is terrible. We NEVER received return phone calls, and our elderly family member went without necessary medication due to the practice NEVER returning our calls or that of the pharmacy. As a result, her condition has worsened and we have had to change providers.
Have you seen Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
Are you Dr. Runheim?

Compare Dr. Runheim

Dr. Runheim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Runheim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Runheim's Board Certifications

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Runheim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Runheim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology