Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Runheim

Salem Neurological Center

445 Pineview Dr Ste 230 Kernersville, NC 27284

Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD is a neurology specialist in Kernersville, NC and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard in 2001 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Runheim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Runheim

3.3

10.204081632653061%
10.204081632653061%

Dr. Runheim?
Dr. Runheim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD
Office procedures and policies are ridiculous. You have to leave a message and wait for a call to make an appointment? Have waited days before getting a phone call. They are really interested in seeing their patients. Currently looking for other physicians
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I have been going to his Winston Salem office for almost 2 years. He is great along with his nurses & PA's. Only complaint is the long wait time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
Dr. Runheim is so awesome! I have been going to him since my brain aneurysm about 7 years ago. He is very caring and listens. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a neurologist. He is top notch and the best in his field. His staff is so friendly and caring as well. Thank you Dr Runheim and your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
Hey I have the wrong phone number or something and saying that it's the wrong number or disconnected can you please give me the right number thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I had went to the pain clinic for 2 years and was still experiencing pain. Dr.Runheim is the only doctor that helped me and now I'm pain free and narcotic free. He's a wonderful doctor and really cares about his patients. I refer him to my friends and family all the time. The wait in the office might be lengthy but it's well worth the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Runheim for 6 years. I have read some of these reviews and want to say,. I respect him and have total faith in him. Yes I have had to wait longer than I would like to, but there are some that need more time and if your that patient you are thankful. Any time that I have called his line I always get a retire call with in a few hours. I will say ne prepared to wait, but it worth it for me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I have complete faith and trust in this physician. As a RN, that is very hard for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I saw Dr. Runheim several years ago and he diagnosed me with TN and he treated the problem and I haven't had any problems since my last visit with him! He was very caring and took the time to explain to me what TN was all about! Glad I was referred to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
If you have to have your arteries checked and to see the doctor, be prepared to stay for over 2 3/4 hours. Waited 30 minutes just to check in, 15 to go into a room after checking in, had the arteries checked right away, then waited an hour before the doctor came in. 15 minutes with the doctor. This place has no regard for any patient's time. This has happened twice before. A Neurological office is not the place to have patients wait forever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
Be prepared to wait almost 2 hrs. while your provider and his staff have their breakfast/lunch with drug reps instead of seeing the patients. No one answers the phone, ever! Worst experience I have ever had with a drs. office. Save yourself the annoyance and find another provider that will actually see you and do an exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
Honestly, I probably won't recommend him to anyone. I've been seeing him for about a year and am already trying to find another neuro. 1) He's not helped me with my epilepsy very much. I know that mine is a refractory / hard to control case, but he's not done much for me except to throw more and more meds at it, which have messed me up so badly. 2) They're SO freaking hard to get ahold of ! When you call you have to leave a message and it's taken 2 weeks for them to get back to me before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I had a hard time finding a doctor who would see me with fibromyalgia. Dr.Runheim has been taking care of me for more than 2 years. I would recommend him to anyone. If I have any problems I call the office and they return my call promptly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
Dr Runheim does not care about you. On follow up visit he asked what I saw him for originally and also hadn't made a record of my first visit. Didn't check me out, just told me to double my dose of meds and come back in 6 months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
My appointment turned to a 2 hour wait. Got in my room and noticed there was human fluids dried on the wall and floor. Did not answer my questions and I did my research thoroughly prior to my visit and he ( Andreas runheim ) just shot down technology as if it wasn't relevant and tried to sell me multiple injections over and over as needed for pain. I said no thank you and left and got a $1000 bill for nothing. Wasn't interested In x-ray or MRI. Gboro Ortho found a herniated disc and fixed it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
Dr.Runheim was thorough, professional and appeared caring. He listened as I told him what was the purpose of the visit and ask questions that indicated he heard what had been said.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I have been going to Andreas Runheim for years and he alone has listened and treated me better than a whole bunch of DR's I saw at a pain clinic. he and his staff truly cares and has helped me and many I have directed to his office. and his bedside manner is so caring and true. very very caring Dr and nurses. I still and will always advise others to his office. Sherry L Cox
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I love Dr.Runheim, he truly cares for his patients. I was lost when I got to him and had no hope. He knows exactly what he's doing and it may not make sense at time but you do understand and have a ha moment when you realize he had you on stuff to help what you JUST got diagnosed with from another also. He plans ahead! I can't imagine life without a team like Salem. Truly the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Runheim as a follow-up care provider for patients who have had thorough evaluations and need a physician to continue care for chronic medical issues. I would rather see more focus on a thorough evaluation and preparing a treatment plan with patient input. I would like to see the doctor use more diagnostic tools besides the routine use of EMG/ESI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
I was in so much pain I couldn't stand it. TN was the findings. Dr. Run was so great. eased my pain and reassured me. That he would do all he to help me,and he did. YES I WOULD recommend him again and again. Relief of some pain was more than I dreamed would happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?
The staff is terrible. We NEVER received return phone calls, and our elderly family member went without necessary medication due to the practice NEVER returning our calls or that of the pharmacy. As a result, her condition has worsened and we have had to change providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andreas Runheim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Runheim?

• Neurology

2001
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard
2001

Dr. Runheim accepts

Dr. Runheim accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
MedCost

• Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Leukodystrophy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep-Related Leg Cramp
  • Sleep-Walking
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Runheim treats patients.