Dr. Andrea Wang, MD

Dr. Andrea Wang, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Wang graduated from Columbia University with a B.A. in Music and Pre-Medical Studies. She received her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. Dr. Wang completed her internship in General Surgery and residency training in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital, the University Hospitals of Columbia and Cornell. During residency, she received the Shain Schley Resident Teaching Award, as well as a research award for her work in examining HPV in unknown primary cancer of the neck. Dr. Wang has presented at national meetings, and has been published in several peer reviewed journals. Her clinical interests include allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, adenoid and tonsil disease, salivary gland disease, and obstructive sleep apnea. She is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.

2315 Broadway

• Oxford Health Plans
  • POMCO Group
  • VNS Choice

Learn about Dr. Wang

See how frequently Dr. Wang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Ache
Ear Disorders

Dr. Wang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wang "We are committed to delivering the highest quality of care to patients with disorders of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck. We serve both our adult and pediatric patients with respect, courtesy and empathy. We strive to provide a warm, comfortable atmosphere in our practice for the benefit of our patients. We are dedicated to exceeding our patients' expectations."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
Dr. Wang Says:

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience and rating. I try to provide my patients with great care each and every visit. Please feel free to call the office if we can be of assistance to you in the future.

Dr. Wang's Performance
in New York, N. Y. |
Dr. Wang is superb. I had significant hearing Lois. She diagnosed it, and completed a procedure which restored substantial hearing.. She has a manner which creates confidence. I recommend her without reservation..
New York, NY |
Dr. Wang is extremely thorough, professional and a great communicator.
in New York, NY |
This was a reassuring experience. Dr. Wang was friendly and professional, and performed a small de-waxing procedure swiftly and most efficiently on my wife's ears and made perceptive inquiries about her general health.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Wang was very personable and professional. She listened attentively to my concerns and was thoughtful in her approach to finding a solution. I would definitely recommend her!
New York, NY |
She was FANTASTIC! It saved my day. Really did.
New York, NY |
Dr. Wang was very empathetic and upbeat as well as professional and thorough in answering my questions. She was repairing a wound to my ear and even took a photo with her cell phone to show me what she was doing. Before I left the office, she asked if there was anything else unrelated to the narrow purpose of my visit that she could help me with. She was everything one wants in a doctor.
in Brooklyn |
Dr.Wang's bedside manner was professional and I would recommend her to family and friends anytime. She took her time explaining everything to me. I'm pleased.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Wang saw me as a same day referral from my primary md after a nasal injury. She was very proficient in diagnosing the problem and explained clearly and patiently what her treatment plan would be. She was very competent and kind.
in Ocean, New Jersey |
Excellent experience Doctor Wang spent a great deal of time with me. She really got to understand my concerns. Doctor Wang explained why and what she was doing as she examined me.. Very complete examination and i felt very comfortable with the Doctor. I will return to Doctor Wang..
in NYC, NY |
Fantastic,Very Proffessional Doctor. She is so kind as is the office staff. If you are in meed of an Excellent ENT Dr. she is definitely the one. She has even treated my special needs children with expertise. So grateful to have found Dr. Wang
in New York, NY |
Very efficient& Thorough and easy to talk to.
New York, NY |
I found Dr. Wang to be patient, conscientious and kind in dealing with my ear infection. the procedure was painless. She asked me all along if I was in pain. I had complete trust in her treatment. I had had a hematoma which was lanced by another doctor, and i had a resulting blood clot and dried blood in my ear. She suctioned it out thoroughly , and cleaned it, then applied a wick in my ear so that the antibiotic drops could reach my ear canal which was very inflamed. She is calm and thorough.
New York, NY |
Professional takes her time explains everything
in Newark, NJ |
Dr wang has been fabulous. Not only is she a good doctor but she was very patient and caring when I was an excruciating pain!!
New York, NY |
I loved Dr. Wang. She was great! I liked how she took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. Her bedside manner is fantastic. I felt like I could completely trust her judgement on everything we spoke about. I would recommend her to any family member or friend. Also, her staff was just as friendly as she was.
New York, NY |
Dr. Wang was warm, patient, thorough and explained everything really well. I'm one of those people who HATE going to a doctor and she made is easy. I'd been to this location for an x-ray twice before and each time find all of the staff really friendly.
New York City |
Dr Wang was professional and knowledgeable. She listened to me and was able to help me to understand my condition in terms I was familiar with. I really appreciated her kindness.
in New York, NY |
Personal unhurried careful treatment in a nice clean environment. I'm very happy to be her patient. Did I mention gentle?
in NY, NY |
Excellent doctor. Really listens and comes up with solutions. Highly recommended
New York, NY |
Dr Wang was professional, caring and thorough. It was a pleasure who talked to me and not a computer. She answered all my questions and reviewed the endoscopic findings in detail. I would highly recommend her as a physician.
New York, NY |
Dr Wang is an excellent Ent. She is available, approachable and extremely competent. she communicates outside of appointments and truly cares about her patients.
New York, NY |
On time; great bedside manner; listened to all my concerns; reassuring; just over all pleasant visit for something I was nervous about. Highly recommended.
New York, NY |
Experienced, knowledgeable and caring.
New York, NY |
Dr. Wang is incredibly knowledgeable and quite good at explaining things in terms I can understand. I really have a lot of trust in her.
in New York, NY |
Had a hearing loss in left ear. After lots of money spent there were no results. What a waste- go to a different Doctor. Got a second opinion from different Doctor - much better advice. If nothing can be done don't keep testing me to get more money.
in New York, NY |
After suffering through sinusitis for years I finally decided to have surgery. I've been 7 months without any sinus complaints! She took the time to explain the surgery and was available to answer more questions by phone. She really allowed me to fully understand every step of the surgery and the recovery. Even when I go in for scopes, she helps me to understand what she's looking for. Exceptional doctor and surgeon, and a wonderful person!
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?

Visit Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • 1199SEIU
  • EmblemHealth
    GHI
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Oxford Health Plans POS
  • POMCO Group
  • VNS Choice

Hospitals where Dr. Wang has admitting privileges

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Wang at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Department of Otolaryngology

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist