Dr. Andrea Wang, MD

Dr. Andrea Wang, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Andrea Wang, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 5 years. She specializes in ear, nose, and throat and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.Read her story

2315 Broadway

• Oxford Health Plans
  • POMCO Group
  • VNS Choice

Learn about Dr. Wang

See how frequently Dr. Wang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Ache
Ear Disorders

Dr. Wang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wang's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wang "Dr. Wang graduated from Columbia University with a B.A. in Music and Pre-Medical Studies. She received her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. Dr. Wang completed her internship in General Surgery and residency training in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital, the University Hospitals of Columbia and Cornell. During residency, she received the Shain Schley Resident Teaching Award, as well as a research award for her work in examining HPV in unknown primary cancer of the neck. Dr. Wang has presented at national meetings, and has been published in several peer reviewed journals. Her clinical interests include allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, adenoid and tonsil disease, salivary gland disease, and obstructive sleep apnea. She is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society."

This content was provided by Dr. Wang "We are committed to delivering the highest quality of care to patients with disorders of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck. We serve both our adult and pediatric patients with respect, courtesy and empathy. We strive to provide a warm, comfortable atmosphere in our practice for the benefit of our patients. We are dedicated to exceeding our patients' expectations."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends

Dr. Wang's Performance

Dr. Wang Says:

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience and rating. I try to provide my patients with great care each and every visit. Please feel free to call the office if we can be of assistance to you in the future.

Excellent doctor. Always listens to my concerns. Thorough examination. Treatment and advice always helpful. Have highest regard for her as a doctor and as an empathetic and reassuring person.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent doctor. I have seen Dr Wang for a hearing test and the mundane ear wax cleaning and she spends the same amount of time to know my complaints and issues. She has a good sense of humor but also explains things well so you feel comfortable at all times.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Doctor Wang took time with me. She made me feel that she was there for me only! Answer all my questions with detail and helped me take decitions rdgarding my medications!! She is not only an excellent doctor but an excellent human being
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I can't say enough positive things about Dr Wang. She was knowledgeable, patient, and I didn't feel rushed at all. I emailed her the next day regarding a prescription & she got back to me within five minutes.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a very good experience with Dr Wang, she was very thorough and not in a rush like some other doctors. She explained everything very clearly to me and I felt very comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend this doctor.
Are you Dr. Wang?

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Wang at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Department of Otolaryngology

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist